Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games

Sentence game.

Nintendude
Nintendude
Posted at

Say three random words that pop into your mind or just look around your room, the next person has to make a sentence cantaining those words. (sentence HAS to make sense)
Once you make a sentence you sa three random words for the next poster.

Do not make sentences over two paragraphs long.

And be funny…

I'll start with… mango, lamp, pencil sharpener.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Earlier, I tried to slice a mango using a pencil sharpener. In the end, I just hit it with a lamp. :(

Mine are…Fork, sandals, and peanut.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

One time, I kicked a guy in the peanuts with my size 16 sandals, and then told him to go fork himself.

My words: elevator, elevator, elevator.

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

The first time I rode on an elevator was very scary because the elevator was all shackey when I stepped on it, and I thought the elevator cable would break.

mp3, surrender, sucks

Posted at

I was going to download this mp3, but I had to surrender the computer over to my sister, who had reminded me of how much she sucks.

socks, knife, camera

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I once gagged a person with socks and shanked him with a hunting knife while my friend taped it all with a camera.

elevator, elevator, elevator

Posted at

This elevator thing is getting kind of redundant, and if humorman says elevator again, I might have to cut some elevator cables when someone's inside.

Posted at

Whilst i was out buying ______ I forgot to ______ and so I just went home and _______ on my own.

Anchovies Milk Penis

Posted at

Sometime i eated some ANCHOVIES and drinked some MILK and hitttted my PENIS

stick, LOL comic

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

I poked my brother's eye with a stick that made me go LOL and it feels like a comic moment.

humburgers, mutiny, watermelon

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

While on the pirate ship all we had to eat was watermelon, so we had a mutiny and got some hamburgers.

Inside, weight, Walkman.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Inside the gym, I got bored trying to lose weight so, I got a Walkman to help me dance them off.

Chicago, Lamborghini, giraffe

Posted at

I was in Chicago, just chillin', riding my giraffe down the street, when a Lambourghini came right up behind me and TOOTED HIS HORN AT MAH BAD SELF!

keyboard, tangerine, cockney

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.