Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

With the bullet proof blankets draped over everything.

Yeah I'm fine Hako XD me and Ochi just have anxiety problems, hard to work up the nerve to actually talk to someone on something like AIm for the first time.

same
same
Posted at

Sometimes i find it makes people not like me when i talk to them one on one for the first time. Although i also find that the conversation ends up:

"Sup"
"Not much. You?"
"Same"
"Yeah"
"Bored."
Disconnect.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

With the bullet proof blankets draped over everything.

Yeah I'm fine Hako XD me and Ochi just have anxiety problems, hard to work up the nerve to actually talk to someone on something like AIm for the first time.

OOOH!! Talk to me! I'm talking to Hark and Kitty and I'm ABOUT to bug Niccea and Crocty!!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I sometimes start rambling. O_o

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm never going to get my page done at this rate…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Right now. We should all have a group AIM chat. It will be awesome.
Until I go to play TF2 in a few minutes. <_<

I forget that AIM logs your conversations. For a moment I thought I was… special…
Acutally I just remembered. I remember things like that.
I do not remember anything from Math class though.
WHATCHA GONNA DO.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I guess just pq me if you want my aim name.

But if I start rambling don't kill me D:

Posted at

don't have aim… just gunna sit in my lonely emo corner with my razors again…

Posted at

Emo time is over. Got this AIM thing. PQ me if you feel like talking to me…

Posted at

Gtalk lied to me. It's not really very good friends with aim at all. HMMMM.

Posted at

So, I just had an idea. What if we made a webcomic about the residents of Townston? Like a series of dissconnected story arks involving the many players and established structures of Townston. And we could have it such that anyone who wants to can make one of said stories and submit if they are considered a regular player (ie played two games or more perhaps?). What you guys think?

Posted at

I don't fully understand it myself…

Posted at

Let's all go use Aim so we can talk in private.
Talking behind my back, eh?

Quick question. Is Aim compatible with other messenger services? Cause I already have msn and skype installed on my computer and I really don't feel like having yet another one, running on my machine, draining my memory.

Posted at

begins with an L…
ICQ?

Crap. I checked. It's not compatible.

Sigh… I really don't want a third IM in my computer but I know if I don't install it, all you cool hip kids will laugh at me.

Edit: Well… at least it will allow me to sign in through facebook. That's handy.

Another Edit: Stupid thing won't recognize Icelandic Characters. My middle name is Örn, not "Ãrn".

Jet another Edit: Hey, that's funny. I was able to import contacts from hotmail so now I have Rokulily on Aim.

Enough of these Edits: All right. I'm all set up. If any of you want to chat with me, you can PQ me your contact details or ask for mine. You could also try searching for "Einar". If you find someone called Einar Örn/Ãrn, then you found me.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

aim? i got one of thems. it's rokulily because i was crazy orginal like that. but i'm probably boring to talk to. probably.

now i have to go finish a certain page i forgot about…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.