Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What part of switching places with only one person do you not under stand? I dibsed TFGM. Same and 1337 should find somone else to switch with.

Posted at

What part of switching places with only one person do you not under stand? I dibsed TFGM. Same and 1337 should find somone else to switch with.

On hindsight I shouldn't have made such a big deal of this.

Posted at

But obviously fun isnt fun anymore.
No, the definition of fun remains unchanged.

Posted at

YIM is better. I should know I'm the Record Keeper.

Record Keeper mother truckers

Posted at

We're probably gonna start the game on Sunday Midnight / Monday morning. Then every narration would be due at 12:00 AM - GMT (That's 6 PM Central).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I, TheFlyingGreenMonkey, will not however. I promise. Just like I promised not to betray the town. I'm the pardoner, take that.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wait a minute….you've all got….
Why does everyone look like everyone else?
The avatars….
its all….
I don't understand…
*vein on head starts to throb*
This is twisting my melon, man! I'm burning the muffins in a Frenchman's kitchen…
Does not…compute…..
WARNING!
SYSTEM OVER LOAD! CRITICAL AVATAR CONFUSION FAILURE!
*explodes*

Posted at

Wait a minute….you've all got….
Why does everyone look like everyone else?
The avatars….
its all….
I don't understand…
*vein on head starts to throb*
This is twisting my melon, man! I'm burning the muffins in a Frenchman's kitchen…
Does not…compute…..
WARNING!
SYSTEM OVER LOAD! CRITICAL AVATAR CONFUSION FAILURE!
*explodes*

Robots - Flight of The Conchords.

I was TFGM for a couple minutes then I was you in that krappy Krillin av I made for you last game for ten minutes then I realized the pressure with great power.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/spiderman%20funny/edwardbayntun/film%2520humour/funny-picture-spiderman-venom.jpg

…use it well my good friend…use it well…

To salsa/jninja:

inspirational, no?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Maka-Gao

Counter

Posted at

I, TheFlyingGreenMonkey, will not however. I promise. Just like I promised not to betray the town. I'm the pardoner, take that.
To be fair you said nothing about promising to not betray the town last game. You just said you would try hard, needed to be redeemed and promised not to kill the whole town. Killing everyone but the mafia does count as not killing the whole town. I'm also amazed how you never directly told people you were a townie. Your too hard on yourself TFGM.

@Kitty: GASP! You counter a little girl with a little tiger?!? EDIT: My roommate just said your counter failed.

Posted at

Kroatz, when will you learn that Falcon punches won't solve everything?

Posted at

I solves pre-life problems I know that:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.