Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

3. hakoshen?

it's "the spartan" :)

yup, i know! It just that he wasn't sure if he could play but thinks he can so he said he would say later.

sorry, thought you had forgotten his title :P

Posted at

Are the hits randomized, or is it a first-come first-serve system?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Are the hits randomized, or is it a first-come first-serve system?

the hits are first come i believe.

Posted at

In that case I won't be able to play, since I work late most nights, but I'll be watching benevolently. With this format it should be really interesting :D

Incidentally, thanks for the new avatar image. Since my computer was stolen, I lost all my avatars but two! It's really nice to finally be able to switch, ahaha. ^^;

Posted at

In that case I won't be able to play, since I work late most nights, but I'll be watching benevolently. With this format it should be really interesting :D

Incidentally, thanks for the new avatar image. Since my computer was stolen, I lost all my avatars but two! It's really nice to finally be able to switch, ahaha. ^^;

Ah, its been forever since you've played with us! :( I also love how you don't want to play because you won't be able to send in actions until late. Meaning you automatically ASUME you're going to get a role! lol Oh the vanity! :p

Posted at

AGH! Its taking too long p.p I want to die already! Or be turned but lets face facts some people would rather kill me first night than turn people. I won't name names…Waff.

Also I well not run for office this time around. Mainly so I might be turned. Last time I had no chance with the whole bodyguards and then Roku forced me to be a hunter :D

waff
waff
Posted at

AGH! Its taking too long p.p I want to die already! Or be turned but lets face facts some people would rather kill me first night than turn people. I won't name names…Waff.
Yeah I'll probably kill you and crocty first.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Oh, I'll be playing.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You're right, how dare I do what I was supposed to in Reverse Mafia. I should've simply let the mafia win, shouldn't I?
I'm so heartless, your grudge is perfectly reasonable.

Posted at

You're right, how dare I do what I was supposed to in Reverse Mafia. I should've simply let the mafia win, shouldn't I?
Crocty want to form an alliance agianst waff? After he is done in with it will probably fall apart with you back stabing me. But that just means everyone is happy in the end :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty want to form an alliance agianst waff? After he is done in with it will probably fall apart with you back stabing me. But that just means everyone is happy in the end :D
Haha! Yes!
Let's kill Waff again, and this time, with no reason!

Posted at

Come on you lazy 4 people who haven't signed up yet.

There seems to be a rokulily generated avatar theme going on now. I want to be part of that action. Hold on while I dig up that picture.

Edit: There we go.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

TFGM is forcing me. Sign me up plz.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

TFGM is forcing me.

Urrrk….

Posted at

Come on you lazy 4 people who haven't signed up yet.

There seems to be a rokulily generated avatar theme going on now. I want to be part of that action. Hold on while I dig up that picture.

Edit: There we go.

"Rokulily generated"? Is she some sort of avatar machine now? XD

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

:( But I don't have one! Unfair! *pout*

It's because your avatars don't have a theme. They're… random dudes and persons.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

:( But I don't have one! Unfair! *pout*

thats true… The only thing i made with you in it was back when you were still inuyasha rules…

Posted at

0.o You made me a pic?!?! I can't remember! And wasn't the point of this game to be able to play this for Halloween? Is it just me or are we running a bit late?

waff
waff
Posted at

Haha! Yes!
I'm just trying to get you two so I wont have to lug around a grudge anymore, that and I probably would have done what you did if I was in your position.

Posted at

Haha! Yes!
I'm just trying to get you two so I wont have to lug around a grudge anymore, that and I probably would have done what you did if I was in your position.
It was your own fault. I mean you claimed to be a vig then a townie and finally the paranoid. That was suspicious. Besides you ripped me to sreds in the nar. I SHOULD claim vengence for that.

Also yes I forced killer to join. I'd force more people to join too if I had enough time.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'M TOTALLY NOT BEHINDHANDED THIS TIME, GUYS!

Oh yeah, and I want to play.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.