Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Yup, putting on platform shoes to get that extra 8 inches, wearing some pillows and and a suit! going to try to grow out a goatee.

dude…yer gonna get so much action…
and by action i mean candy.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Yup, putting on platform shoes to get that extra 8 inches, wearing some pillows and and a suit! going to try to grow out a goatee.

Oh you know i'll be getting it all night long

and by all night long, i mean 9 pm, because that's when the town is supposed to stop handing out candy.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

and by all night long, i mean 9 pm, because that's when the town is supposed to stop handing out candy.

hahahaha! then thank god the bars las till 2.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

hahahaha! then thank god the bars las till 2.
Only till 1 here. but if you are willing to spend half an hour driving, they're open till 2 across the state line.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You'll have to shave the middle of your head and make your eyes all oogly-boogly too. Dr Phil is weird looking.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Fixed.
No it wasn't lol!

It is now though. You still had inverted commas in there on either side of the link ;).

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hmm, I'll probably be a My Little Pony this year. Easy, fun, and I can still dance in it!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I'm going to be Marvin Ventnor.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

The Halloween store near me has a simply badass Cthulhu mask. I was thinking about buying it, and wearing a "creature from the black lagoon" suit.

But then I was reminded that I'm poor. Hello, leather jacket in the back of my closet that I never wear. Looks like I'm going to be a biker again. Or a greaser.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

due to a change in the return policy at the halloween store, it looks like the mermaid idea's out this year.
that's it fuck it. halloween's off this year.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'm going as Waldo this year. It's going to be great. When people open their door I'll yell "You found me!"

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'm going as Waldo this year. It's going to be great. When people open their door I'll yell "You found me!"

you know that's a wicked idea, hippie, and i definatly think you should keep it in mind, but i cancelled Halloween this year. next time.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

due to a change in the return policy at the halloween store, it looks like the mermaid idea's out this year.

You could always go as a drunk. I think that one girl from G4 did her skits as a drunk on the X-Play show. Sunglasses, bandanna, ripped jeans, etc… I think her name was "Blaire" something… Just carry around a bottle of something (non-alcoholic of course) and slur your speech while walking around uncoordinated.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

You could always go as a drunk. I think that one girl from G4 did her skits as a drunk on the X-Play show. Sunglasses, bandanna, ripped jeans, etc… I think her name was "Blaire" something… Just carry around a bottle of something (non-alcoholic of course) and slur your speech while walking around uncoordinated.

or a nudist on strike- you just need to make a sign and wear everyday clothes.

or you could combine the two.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

you know that's a wicked idea, hippie, and i definatly think you should keep it in mind, but i cancelled Halloween this year. next time.

WHoa, whoa whoa. you mean, after i paid all that money for my doctorate, you're just going to up and cancel halloween?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

we'll i've gotta few cool things i could do. i just was totally looking forward to it. tell you what. i wanna see some cool horror movie and monster pics. if you please Ceaser, Halloween will be back on.

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

If I wasn't so busy this year, I'd get the materials to dress up as the guy in my avatar. I'll probably just wear KISS makeup though! :P

Posted at

I'm going to be working at a haunted house on Halloween, so I'll likely be dressed up as mummy-zombie hybrid type thing that's been my costume so far.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Ahem!

we'll i've gotta few cool things i could do. i just was totally looking forward to it. tell you what. i wanna see some cool horror movie and monster pics. if you please Ceaser, Halloween will be back on.

Posted at

You can't cancel Halloween, Pit. Only Jack Skellington has that authority. All the same, would a video of a mutating rat make you feel better?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Caesar is pleased, Halloween is reinstated! these people owe you a great thanks, Pat. i remember that part of the game to those things were fuckin unholly.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Lonnehart, that is HILARIOUS ^.^
And I scrapped the MLP idea due to a shirt malfunction. *cries* I've switched to being a Fafinette instead!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

How about a variant of my costume idea… the DRUNK celebrity! Dress up in some snazzy celebrity-type clothing, then wear sunglasses and carry around a bottle while screaming out random movie lines from the movie you supposedly starred in… hehehe…

Or you could dress up as a Peep, but then you'd need lots of marshmallows… and those evil little children will be chasing you all night with the intention of devouring you. Or maybe just your costume. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.