Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Sometimes I have the worst luck.

Posted at

Just a few minutes ago I stubbed my big toe so hard that like more than half of my toenail basically went flying off my foot.

And now I have pink pus and blood forming under what's left of my toenail. The rest of it kind of looks like it might fall off any minute with how loose it is. =(

And I thought stubbing my exact same toe in almost the same fashion was bad last week. this time was much more worse…. not do I lose half a toenail, it's twice as painful.

Ugghhh.

Anybody ever had a similar situation happen to them?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

one time….our office was released at 9 am on a friday…one of my friends was busy so i was gonna wait for him….at 930 we were on our way out…when someone said…"we need a volunteer to stay until five"…and when that's asked…you dont make eye contact….you know what i did?…when i was trying to find something to look at…they got the eye contact…then they said…"you, stay till five"…i was like curses….and my friend was like….i'm gonna go screw my girlfriend….

Posted at

*wince* ow ow ow ow ow

Sympathy paaaaains! Por favor nooooooo!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I've had my toenail come close to falling off after stubbing it badly…that toenail still looks kind of weird as a matter of fact.

But that's nothing, my sister had her finger split by a piece of glass when she was little and had it sewn back together, now the nail grows out in split form sometimes.

(She'd kill me if she knew I was telling people on the net about this. XD)

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

(shudder) Oh, that's nasty!
As a kid, I once kicked the front edge of a slide wearing only sandals. Went without toenails for a while thereafter.

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

I stumbled into some brick steps when I was 11 or 12 and took a whole 4 inch long, 1/8 inch deep chunk out of my shin. Even now, it's scarred and concave. ;^;

I missed the nail topic maybe?

My dad tripped over a painted line and tore his fingernail off, now it doesn't grow properly.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I generally avoid that. I wear shoes :)

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I took the cigarette lighter and put it on the car seat leather. Unluckily for me, it burnt a hole right into the seat.

Then as luck would have it, my dad noticed the burn hole even though I tried to cover it with my hand the entire trip. (I even opened the windows, I was so smart.) I was unlucky enough to get the belt, after that.

Edit: Oh wait, this is a thread about toenails…

Posted at

I know your pain. I fell out of a tree once when I was six I think… and I generally felt fine except my left thumbnail was hanging by a little bit of skin at the innermost part. Hurt like hell.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Just a few minutes ago I stubbed my big toe so hard that like more than half of my toenail basically went flying off my foot.

And now I have pink pus and blood forming under what's left of my toenail. The rest of it kind of looks like it might fall off any minute with how loose it is. =(

And I thought stubbing my exact same toe in almost the same fashion was bad last week. this time was much more worse…. not do I lose half a toenail, it's twice as painful.

Ugghhh.

Anybody ever had a similar situation happen to them?

You know how to make a man hungry.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

You think you guys have it bad, I stepped on a nail while trying to walk on my head!

Posted at

I closed my mom's car door on one of my fingers once.

That hurt. A lot.

Arashi, there's an edit button for a good reason, you know.

Posted at

I fell/was sort of pushed into a lake and cut open the bottom of my left foot. Eight stitches.
I slammed a heavy condo door on my big toe.
I fell down roller skating and jammed my fingers.

More recently…seeing as those all happened when I was seven or eight,
I slammed my hand into a cabinet while playing Wii Sports,
My shoelace got caught on a walmart shopping cart and I slammed my ankle into it….I swear there's a permanent indention in my ankle.
I was carrying a case of water down a small hill and fell on my ankle.

YAY ACCIDENT PRONE!!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i married a woman who said she'd never leave…..

it's the one's that lie that you can't trust….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.