Moonlight meanderer
ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

That last pic is disturbing.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

My day sucks, I was informed that my cousin was killed in a hit and run accident.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Wow, Myxo, that's horrible. My condolences…

Um… on a slightly funnier note, we recorded ourselves in drama practice today to see what we can do to make our acting better and I found that I sound like a man when I talk. I had no idea I had such a low voice. It's sort of ironic since I sing soprano I (which means I sing the highest notes) in choir.

It'd be really funny if it didn't increase my insecurities about tenfold.

Posted at

Today I woke up, got ready for school… stumbled around for a while. XD Worked on some homework and worked on the next page of BD. Found page 103 torn… yes… TORN. :(

other then that the day was okay.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I did some sketches this morning, then took a load of pumpkin pies from Seattle and dropped the trailer on the other side of the state. I'd have taken them all the way to California, but we can only drive so many hours a week and I burned up all of mine getting from Cleveland OH to Seattle WA. I'd post the sketches, but I don't have a scanner on my tractor yet. (Freightliner, not John Deere)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.