Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

in an attempt at another one of those get to know each other better DD threads:

What'd you do today?

I woke up, went to class, came home and took a long ass nap to avoid writing my paper, and am now in the process of writing said paper. Er, more like wasting time posting a random topic on DD but whatever.

so, what'd you guys do?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I woke up, listened to my step-mom bitch. Sat down in my room listening to my dad bitch about my step-mom on the phone. I played some Metroid Prime 2. My brother got home from school. He bitched about school. Then my stepmom got home. She bitched about her migraine. And now I'm here.

Today sucks.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

Today sucks.

That sounds bad.

Today I worked, a little bit. It was good, my life is fantasic. The end. ^_^

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Wow, someone actually understands me! I feel happy.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I had an exam, got home, slept with my girlfriend, made a comic and now I'm packing my stuff to go back home.

And Rich, I'm sure we've all had one of your days (I know I have)

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I slept all day, woke up around 3 or 4. Watched some TV, played on the internet, and ate.

Now I'm here.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Ah, I've had a pretty stressful week… lots of tests and quizzes and stuff.

Today… uh, I woke up, let my dog out, started a pot of coffee, took a showever, drank some said coffee and had breakfast, fed dogs and cats, got dressed, went to school early for a band/choir rehersal, took a quiz and found out my test score in math, learned some stuff in APUSH, had some lunch, talked to my swim coach about conference next week, went to treble choir and found out I was the only one there that actually cared about music, quickly talked to my physics teacher about a lab, went to english to write two essays, (and apparantly I pissed off the teacher by bringing up stuff about modes of literature and whatnot) talked to art teacher about the art history test tomorrow, got punched in the face for no apparant reason by some dudes, told drama director I had to miss practice, went with fellow NHS member to go help a little boy learn how to walk (he had half of his brain removed to get rid of his epilepsy), drive home to let dog out, get mail, got really flustered and accidently went to voice lessons an hour early, felt like a douche, drove to Caribou Coffe to do some homework, drive back to voice lessons, drive back to Caribou Coffee to do more homework, got hit on by some creepy dude that worked there, drove back to music place for drum lessons, talked to the saxophone teacher-player person there for a while about jazz music, drove home, ate some dinner, talked to my sister on the phone for a while, paid some bills and now I'm getting ready to go to bed!

And that was my day today.

Posted at

Ah, I've had a pretty stressful week… lots of tests and quizzes and stuff.

got punched in the face for no apparant reason by some dudes

And that was my day today.

That was way more human interaction in one day than I can ever handle.

also, omg wtf?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

got punched in the face for no apparant reason by some dudes

You don't have to deal with horseshit like that. When someone else tries to hurt you, I say kick their fucking ass. Beat the fuckers within an inch of their lives, and even then, taunt them as they cry for mercy. People who start fights for no reason deserve that sort of assbeating.

Next time, kick their asses into the ground.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Went to school, didn't want to. Wrote some poetry during creative writing and art class. heh. Got sick during 4th period, felt better during lunch after eating some macaroni and lying down in my boyfriend's car, went to math, got sicker (i had to run to class after lunch to avoid being late, and getting overheated made it so much more miserable again). Went to French class but promptly left to visit the nurse, laid down for 20 minutes until the bitches KICKED ME OUT since I didn't think it was worth calling my parents to get out of one more hour of school…so I went to my last class, AP Euro, and felt a bit better. We had a sub (my World teacher from last year, best teacher ever ever ever) and just sat in the computer lab. I laughed at a document describing Henry VIII's NONLETHAL JOUSTING ACCIDENT.

Went home, then went to a dermatologist appointment and changed my acne perscription, came home, ate soup and ice cream, then went to my music theory lesson. Came home, invited my boyfriend over, sat around unsure of whether or not he could come for a few hours. He showed up, we watched a ridiculous movie, he just left, now I'm sad and realized that I don't have a comic ready for tomorrow and I'm too lazy to do anything about it ):

CORY
CORY
Posted at

I got up around 7:20 to a few comedians on the radio (I love that). I got up, took care of my hair, face, and extremities, etc., ate breakfast, and hopped in the car.

My mom was running a little late (and since I don't have my own car) she dropped me off a 10-minute-walk before school. I got there, hung out with freshmen all day (Thursday's are my "freshmen days") and went on home.

I picked up some paint from Home Depot, got on the computer, did a huge comic/homework assignment, and am currently chatting with my friends.

Oh, and the cops came over.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Got up, got dressed for work, almost missed the bus, arriving in the office to find out i have tons of stuff due today, ate lunch, and now instead of working my ass off, im posting a reply in a thread.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Woke up, took my car to the auto shop, went to school. Had the first half free, since we were going to a museum for the second half, so finished some painting homework. Anyway, during lunch we left for the Newark Museum to see a display on comics (primarily the early history) as well as wander around the museum. Went back to school, got dropped off at the mechanic again, found out my engine is ruined and it's going to cost $2000 to repair, then went home and just stewed on that for several hours, mostly coming up with wacky get-rich-quick schemes to make up that kind of cash on short notice with a minimum of effort.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

This thread is begging for a parody at some point. :P

I'm not even going to describe how my day went. IE, Bad.

Posted at

I walked back and forth from two different classes in which the teacher and all of the students did not show up, but yet my roommate had classes.

I was never informed of ANYTHING of this sort… so it's freaking me out that both classes were empty in the same day o_o

So I came back to my room, made the comic that just updated, and played Ragnarok Online for 6 hours straight :D

Rich
Rich
Posted at

played Ragnarok Online for 6 hours straight :D

That game is awesome. You deserve a cookie.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

I woke up, showered, called my boyfriend and told him how sad I was that he'd be gone for a month while I browsed drunkduck. I stopped by the store and bought some lunch stuffs and then went to work. I managed to draw a comic page in between listening carefully to Ground Control and typing in times as I watched airplanes drive by my office to the gates with minimal conflict. My coworkers like Deal or No Deal so they watched that and I entered the lucky case game online… which I lost of course. Then I started my overtime shift and found out the were doing away with it after Saturday. This is bad because Ive become dependant on that extra money. But I guess now I'll have the extra time for my comics.

So then my other coworkers and I sat around and bitched about the airport and the union..
You know, usual workplace conversation.. Then I got home around 3am and feel like coloring !!

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

I woke up, took a bath. went to work and then came home and updated my page, and now I'm just playing online trying to get more site hits for my comic

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Woke up, got out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream…

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

Woke up couple hours ago, played GTA San Andreas for a bit.. aaand, now im here, doing not a lot, but trying to build up motivation to do college work.

Posted at

I went to school, did my Japanese homework and my English essay during the morning announcements (Got A's on both, too :D). Then it was really windy during lunch, and my sketchbook blew all over the place, scattering pictures across the courtyard ;-; And then I had Japanese, which made everything better! And here I am ^__^

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

Today I got up, drank coffee and ate mostly popcorn, appart from that I did nothing. Today was awsome.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I just woke up to Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel.

What a great day.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.