Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

I'm a reptoid.
You have no penis. Poor lizard Kyupol :(

"Fin Fang Foom! Mommy was a slut lizard that did the bad thing with suggestively shaped piles of nuclear wastes, and nine months later–
Fin Fang Foom! Has been burning with the need to mate since 1956!
Fin Fang Foom! Has absolutely no genitals whatsoever!
Fin Fang Foom! Oh you can't imagine how annoyed he is."

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Here's another one for you all:

When I was nine I went to the local Gala day. This particular one was full of headaches. Mainly because earlier that day I had a go on my very first Waltzer ride and kept falling over when I got off it.
But anyway… I went up to the Dalmuir Park Tennis Courts where they had all the charity stalls and things. While looking about after having a chat with my dad about my acheivement and the discovery of a new mummy-themed fun house… I saw that there was a stall for a deafness charity in which they were recording how loud children were shouting in decibels.

I got 108.
Guy was pretty stunned by it. Gave me a certificate and everything. Given the title of "Loudest Kid in Clydebank".

Not very official but I'm considering maybe trying something like that again to see if I can go louder and maybe beat what I think is the World Record. 112 decibels.

I'll need a bite more research before I go in for it, though. I'm kinda hoping that I can make that record before I hit 20 in four months.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

- I bite my left fingers alot, so much actually that I've almost bitten of the top of my fingertips.

- I walk kind of like a wounded mountain climber cause of my right foot.

- I tend to think uploud while doing something hard and time consuming.

- I like waffles and rubbardpie.

- I have an unusually long hair, wich grows from a birthmark on my belly.

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

- I LOVE ketchup. Sweet blend Tomato Ketchup of Del Monte is TEH LOVE

- I like lanterns and old antique stuffs. Old stuffs.

- I like the color brown. I love painting in monochrome using the color brown.

- I get thinner during the holidays instead of getting fat. Despite the fact that I eat a lot during this season.

- I love rolling on my bed

- I have a mole in the middle of my middle finger. Measure it. It's exactly in the middle.

- I can fall asleep practically anytime. Anywhere. Even while riding a bike! (This caused me to fall into a dirty polluted canal and gave me a lot of injuries lol! )

- I don't have a cellphone. Not just because I don't have money but because I don't like it. I don't text and shit. I only use it for emergencies. (I'm dead-boring like that)

- Always followed by lizards, cockroaches, rats, mice and sh!t. I don't know why they follow me around but they do and it's creepy as hell.

*___o I hate my weirdness.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i had a coffee bean stuck up my nose for 2 months becuase of a contest. i won though.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Strange facts about me?

I had to bury my best friend. And I dedicated this post to him I wasnt going to post, I dedicate this post to him. I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion thers ever been. Theres no one who can stop me!

Ozone is a conquerer?

NO!

I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander!

I'm the best EVER. There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston I'm Jack Dempsey! Theres no one like me! I'm from their cloth! Thers no one who can match me! My style is impetuous! My defenses are impregnable! AND IM JUST FEROCIOUS! I WANT YOUR HEART I WANT TO EAT HIS CHILDREN!

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm Alexander! He's no Alexander!
Right. I'm Genghis.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Me and my sister used to talk to eachother in weird Super Mario Bros. voices - I was Mario, she was Luigi, and my catchphrase was, "Fool-a, you-a know-a nothing-a!"

Goro later ripped this phrase off for the first Mortal Kombat movie.

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

I'm double jointed. That is, my fingers on both hands can bend backwards and touch my wrist. My elbows bend inward past where they should normally stop, and I also can do a good head twitch. I worked at a haunted house once, and I scared quite a few people by just having my neck bend randomly and twitching my head at customers.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

I'm Korean and I have no interest in Starcraft whatsoever.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

I'm Korean and I have no interest in Starcraft whatsoever.

Lies!!!!

Nah, just kidding. but yeh, I don't get the whole Starcraft thing

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

I have friends.

Show off.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

i had overlarge eyeteeth when i was younger, i looked like a monster- i loved those days XD

Kiruru
Kiruru
Posted at

I was born with 6 fingers on each hand! but I don't have them anymore

Posted at

I am colour blind.

In an eye, there are 2 parts that sense an incoming image, the retina and another bit that I never remember the name of which is just under the retina.

Now, the bit I can't remember the name of is stretched on one side in both of my eyes, and I cannot focus on anything that is green and a lot of other colours are picked up differently to me.

As proved by those dots tests.

So, I have been prescribed a special pair of glasses since I was 14 that refract the light in a certain way to give me a more correct view of colours.

But, I've refused to wear them since I was 15, I don't like them and it's never been a massive problem for me.

Also, I eat a lot more than my daily average states I should, and I should be morbidly obese.

But I have a massive fast metabolic speed, so it burns itself into muscle rather than fat, I was so happy when I found this out that I bought 3 large pizzas and ate 2 of them. Then was very sick because I ate too much.

Posted at

I'm gay.

Also, spines freak me out. So the idea of something being embedded in something else, like tree roots or teeth.

I can't remember if I already posted this or not, but I can't be arsed to check.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i cant get anything….anything done without music…

that includes board games and chess….

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I don't like knives lying about the house; They have to be all put away safely. Not butter knives, but sharp cooking knives, hunting knives, machetes, craft knives, pocket knives, swords etc. Anything that's sharp and nasty has to be put away.

And I don't like being around someone who's using a sharp knife.

…But then I'm very wary around any sort of weapon type thing really, especially if it's being wielded somehow. I also wince when people are being stupid with weapons on film.

Posted at

I have a strange attraction to 90's comic books/cartoons (not like THAT you perverts. But I love reading/watching them)

I eat the same breakfast, day after day, and I'm not sick of it. (Brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal with tea)

And uh. I love Toy Story.

slasher
slasher
Posted at

I've always got a blade and lighter on me. I'm not a cutter, nor do i smoke. I like fire. I like knives. I actually keep two knives under my bed.
Also, I once had a concversation with a hawk. I've no idea what we said, but we talked for a few minutes.
That screech has also come in handy in subduing my foes (eg. my little brothers)

Posted at

I have a pretty good memory, that is, long term memory, my short term memory is awful

I used to love to draw when i was four years old, then quit when i was seven, now it's been like six years since i started to draw once again.

I have Orion's Belt on my face (that is three moles)

I have Bike-Phobia since the very day a Bike ran over me in a gas station

I have problems maintaining balance and tend to fall of very often

I Know Hospitals pretty well since i lived my childhood in them

and many many more ….

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I Know Hospitals pretty well since i lived my childhood in them

Yikes! There's one local baby who was in danger of living in a hospital. Her mother died during childbirth and her father left without a word. Talk about abandonment…

Luckily one of the local hospital staff was given permission to bring her home until adoption papers can be filed and foster parents can be chosen…

BMR
BMR
Posted at

-I'm an English teacher who knows how program in 5 languages (not too strange)
-I grew up in the land of camels and shawarmas, in the middle of a desert
-My first word-processor was in DOS and my first computer game only had 4 colours.
-I'm 5'11", 220 lbs, did Filipino martial arts for 6 years, and yet I play the violin

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.