Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
br4nzilla
br4nzilla
Posted at

.. All right, so I'm bored. XD But really! Anybody got any weird or bizarre hobbies out there? I guess my newest one is that I'm breeding mealworms. :/

C'mon, share!

Rounko
Rounko
Posted at

Hmmm i like to write my thoughts in a notepad, then go back a week later and have a convosation with myself about my thoughts on the subject from a different perspective.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

I used to collect coke cans, however my webcomic kinda replaced that as a hobby

Posted at

I make Monty Python-esque photo animations using Macromedia Flash. Of course they sure as heack aren't as good as the awesome stuff Terry Gilliam did…

Umm… I remember another time I was obsessed with inventing a new Ice Cream flavor… that flopped pretty bad…

Lately, I've been researching Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask hacks… because some of 'em are hilarious…

Oh yeah! I also used to build furniture out of K'nex.

br4nzilla
br4nzilla
Posted at

what do you do with meal worms?

I feed them to my three lizards. Nearly all of them are two feet long now, so buying mealworms was getting expensive. :P

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Nearly every lunch, my friends and I have a huge bundle with me usually on top, doing a seat drop. We also do some funny stunts i.e. spinning each other by the legs or making human pyramids.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Nearly every lunch, my friends and I have a huge bundle with me usually on top, doing a seat drop. We also do some funny stunts i.e. spinning each other by the legs or making human pyramids.

That "bundle" thing sounds painful.

I used to have some weird hobbies, but now most of my spare time goes to drawing. However, I do enjoy folding paper cranes out of any piece of paper just lying around. Also, I collect airline baggage tags.

~IJ

hat
hat
Posted at

I take apart things…

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I analyze every chapter of the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne and write detailed analysis' on every single chapter, including purposes, themes, contrasting imagery, and figurative language, and put those into charts.

Okay, so that's actually my AP English HW, but considering the time it takes I feel it damn well BETTER be a hobby. I'm sure some weird literary person somewhere would have that as a hobby.

Posted at

what do you do with meal worms?

I feed them to my three lizards. Nearly all of them are two feet long now, so buying mealworms was getting expensive. :P

haha, well that's not too weird.
if you'd say you cook them and eat 'em yerself.
now that might constitute as weird

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I think of grand complicated plans that never come close to fruition.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

I think of world domination
Gasp! So do I!

Rich
Rich
Posted at

…………z
………..z
…………z
………….z
…………z
………..z

I sleep…

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I've been a games workshop nerd on and off for about 6 years, any non GW fan who has ever been near any games workshop will know EXACTLY how strange it gets, what with the warchants and all.

Posted at

I analyze every chapter of the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne and write detailed analysis' on every single chapter, including purposes, themes, contrasting imagery, and figurative language, and put those into charts.

you must go to a good school. I used to play puzzle fighter in AP Calculus until our teacher gave us board games to play.

Ahem, So I sign up for free samples and contests online on and off. The coolest thing I ever won was 3 boxes of applesauce (something like 245 cups of applesauce). The funny thing is I don't even like applesauce.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

I know it's not that bizzarre of a hobby 'cus it's bonsai, but it's weird because I'm trying it with a coffee plant.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

I plan how Im going to arrange furniture I dont have in an apartment I dont live in.

(soooooon…..)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

i make my own version of hieroglyphics and use to write out stuff on paper, 6 months later i try to decode the whole thing again. (since ive forgoteen all about it already)

Posted at

I've been sewing a metroid alien plushie :D I take weird plushie commissions as a hobby. XD as well as cosplay.

you sewing freak!
make me one pweeese

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

you must go to a good school. I used to play puzzle fighter in AP Calculus until our teacher gave us board games to play.

I wish that was my math class. Math is a subject I wish would dissapear off the face of the earth. Or at least, I wish that it was more interesting. Like, maybe if the numbers fought each other.

Posted at

Not sure if this is a hobby but in my spare time, I like to read fairy tales and dig up different versions of it. I particularly like Little Red Riding Hood. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.