Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

If this looks like this was done with my nondominant hand and in sharpie. It was.

For Nako

Love, Alwin.

Nako
Nako
Posted at

If this looks like this was done with my nondominant hand and in sharpie. It was.

For Nako

Love, Alwin.
Haha, thanks! =^_^=

I've always wanted to use a sharpie. Now I see the effects.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hahaha. mettuar started asking me about this and i was all 'how does he know?' so i waited till the last day to post. he asked for: I want me next to a madness combat guy. He is wearing a suit and fedora. so i hope this is okay cause i really don't play madness combat.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

you're evil, very good picture.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

hahaha. mettuar started asking me about this and i was all 'how does he know?' so i waited till the last day to post. he asked for: I want me next to a madness combat guy. He is wearing a suit and fedora. so i hope this is okay cause i really don't play madness combat.

Agh! It's wonderful, but I was waiting till I saw my picture to make my assigned one, now I'm almost out of time! But still, it's perfect, love it. But now I have to make one, and it won't be near as good as this!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

you're evil, very good picture.

thank you, but i'm more contrary then anything. evil is more when i advised a teacher to put an ad in the paper for a student who had been harassing her for a while, selling his new car at a cheap price and giving his cellphone number as the contact number for the transaction. he got calls for weeks and my involvement in the whole deal was never known since i was an outside consultant. it was a good prank.

that teacher was afraid of me after that though, but she wasn't my teacher so i didn't care… hahaha, good times.

and mett! waiting until you got your picture is silliness. also i wanted to know how you figured out that i was your secret santa before i posted the picture. that was suprising.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I think it's pretty obvious, I'm a MAGE, know all, see all, and gets all the ladies! One of those is only in my hopes.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Fuck, that is fantastic.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey: I want a avi art of me in the style of the artist.

Obviously I went by the screen name. I based the monkey off my Timmy the ThinkGeek Monkey, so if it looks more toy-like, that's why. If you want it larger than avatar size, let me know.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I don't know if I'm even in time but here it is, something darkly funny for Leet… ehm… 1773… ehm… 1337.

Click for full size.

Posted at

I have finally gotten around to my page for used books…

Originally, I intended a really long-winded explanation in panel 2…but the text would have ended up being too small…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished drawing mine. I just haven't inked and colored. I might get it done today or tomorrow. If not it might take some more time. I have a midterm.

Nako
Nako
Posted at

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished drawing mine. I just haven't inked and colored. I might get it done today or tomorrow. If not it might take some more time. I have a midterm.
Niccea!!! I've been waiting for you to post in this thread!!!

My picture gift for you is on the first page. I really, really hope you see it and like it. =^_^=

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yeah sorry. I saw it earlier and forgot to thank you. So…belated thanks. You captured their personalities well. If the comic ever gets moving again, I'll put up the pic there.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I dunno really what to request, but I think I'll go with… I dunno. Just the randomest thing you can think of.

What is more random that a pink goat with blue horns eating a stack of pancakes….probably a lot of other things…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Was supposed to be up on the fourth of july, but here it is, super late. My fan-art to roku, a parody/tribute to her comic about her life, in it is me, my two brothers, and sister. And my dad about to blow something up with a rocket. So, use it if you want, or ignore it if you think it's trash, I'd understand either or option being chosen.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Anyone else left to past on this?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.