Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Suppose you, a ruthless and evil dictator, finally conquers everything...?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Nobody posted how to do it. Here's how.

1) Learn how to be charismatic and be a good public speaker. Study things like body language and voice projection. A good person to study is Barack Obama (like him or hate him). That will gain you popular support.

2) Stage terror attacks and economic crises. Then the solution has to be ALWAYS one that involves a reason to get the government an excuse to get into your life. A good reason is to play on the people's fears. Its the terrorists. Its the criminals. Its the diseases. Its the environment. If you give up your freedom in exchange for your safety its the right thing to do.

3) Upon taking power, make sure you kill all who have the slightest possibility of opposing you. As well as the "useful idiots". But as much as possible, do it in such a way that it makes it look like a suicide or accident. To be less suspicious. Also make use of framing up other people as the ones responsible for the assassinations.

4) Repeat number 2 but intensify it. Terrorize the people so much to the point where they will beg you to just lock them up in little pods and get microchips inserted in them as they get plugged into a "matrix". Because life is so horrible. Why not live in a world that is so happy and with no problems?

5) Make sure that those who aren't terrorized enough are dumbed down. Fluoridate their water, feed them GMO foods, aspartame, MSGs, and all sorts of chemicals, inject them with lots of vaccines, or any tactic that attacks their food source. Make sure the people are weak, docile, or just plain stupid.

6) Brainwash, brainwash, brainwash. That is the last stand in the war against the people. Give them fake controlled religions and belief systems that are designed to limit their understanding of reality. They have to believe that they are powerless. And at the same time, they have to believe that they are free and that they are lucky to have you as the dear leader.

The ultimate goal is complete enslavement and complete destruction of the concept of the individual. The endgame is a world where all the people are nothing more than mindless robots whose sole purpose is to serve you.

7) To prevent military mutinies, make sure your military is a robotic force. The military force should only be made up of drones and warrior mechs. They should only be controlled by your most hardcore and loyal group of followers. To be in the inner-group of loyal followers, they must have demonstrated their loyalty by killing their own family members or anyone else whom you order them to kill.

Anyway, this is easier said than done. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

5) Make sure that those who aren't terrorized enough are dumbed down. Fluoridate their water, feed them GMO foods, aspartame, MSGs, and all sorts of chemicals, inject them with lots of vaccines, or any tactic that attacks their food source. Make sure the people are weak, docile, or just plain stupid.

Yes! Protect people from diseases and tooth decay! That'll get 'em!

Anyways, I say the best way to take over the universe is to be amazingly ridiculously super-smart. From there, the plans should pretty much make themselves.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Yes! Protect people from diseases and tooth decay!

Yeah. While controlling their population at the same time.

Classic doublethink.

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

I'd buy myself some hos and then teach them to make the universes most delicious sandwiches.

Because then I wouldn't have to make them.

GO MAKE ME THE UNIVERSES MOST DELICIOUS SANDWICH, HO!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Yes! Protect people from diseases and tooth decay!

Yeah. While controlling their population at the same time.

Classic doublethink.

You know, I would think that people would be a lot easier to control when they're weak from horrible diseases that could be easily prevented through vaccinations. Or have we developed new drugs that allow us to magically control people's minds?

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

huh… this is a pretty scary thing to think about, actually… I don't think I'd be able to handle ruling the entire world.

But anyway, I'd try not to be a bad ruler. I'd make sure there was one large military whose sole purpose is to protect the people from harm and discrimination. I'd definitely raise the wages of teachers, doctors, and people who take care of young children or the elderly. Free will is very important. Those who help others will be rewarded. I hope that would be enough to keep people from hurting each other.

Oh yeah, and freedom of religion and freedom of the press would stay. I'm not sure if I would keep the right to bear arms, because I believe that it's important with the world the way it is now… but hopefully I would be able to change things so that we wouldn't need guns and weapons.

*sap*

of course, there's tons of ways this could backfire, but hey… I tried…

obviously I'm too much of a pacifist to take over the world, though.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'd try to overthrow myself.

Nefy
Nefy
Posted at

I would declare state religion of Cthulhu.

And then I'd sit back and watch… As the call lures the followers forward.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I'd try to overthrow myself.

I think I can see how this can work…

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

seems like it would suck when you rule everything, maybe slavery.

i'd exile myself, so then I could rape and pillage again. and then i'll have double conquered whatever i conquered in the first place. and double-conquering the universe is waaaaaaaaay cooler than just conquering the universe.

Posted at

Sit back, take a break.

Seriously though, having all the power in the Uni/Multiverse has to be really hard work. I mean, keeping track of everything at once must be taxing… speaking of taxes, I would throw a gigantic party over the fact that I would no longer need tax since I control everything. We wouldn't need to buy or sell from other countries/planets so we could just revert to the old days of 1866 where you trade something equally vital to what your selling. No more wasting copper and nickel on making useless circles for trading.

Heck, I'd just throw one massive party for everyone, even the slaves, and give up my power. Let them fight over masses of atoms, I'd retire.

Posted at

Hmh… First I'd take a nap.

Then I'd comb through the masses, looking for signs of a resistance.

:D There's always someone tryin' ta ruin my naps. <3

Posted at

Well, the Doom Fortress of Darkness comes first of course. Presuming that I somehow figured out how to do it I'd have myself turned into a seven-foot tall freaky cyborg. Then of course build up my legions of doom and exploit the masses, (hey, I'm an evil supervillain in this scenario– I'm required to do this by law!)
I'd let rag-tag pockets of resistance pop up too, just because it makes things more interesting. At least until I get tired of that, then I'll annihilate 'em.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Suppose you, a ruthless and evil dictator, finally conquers everything…?

Then your name would be Barack Obama.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Concentrate all the world production on ice cream. After that, who cares…

Posted at

A)

kill all three of my most trusted advisers. I would then tell their children I only did it because they were ugly, then ship their children to the 3 corners of the universe (because it has 3) in hopes of them growing up wanting vengeance and creating their own rebellions.

I do not want a boring life.

B)

hand my control over to my most selfish and evil servant, in hopes she/he will cause true chaos among the worlds. I will then create the rebellion myself. Scruffy looking Studs/chicks, dig rebellions.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.