Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Suppose you, a ruthless and evil dictator, finally conquers everything...?

Posted at

My beloved slaves, here I bring you my politics for my period 2009-Rest of Eternity…

1.- The peak of the highest mountains of every country shold be transformed in a huge skull that will be used as my Fortress of Death…

2.- That mountains will be renamend Mountain of Death…

3.- I, the Beloved Master of Your Existence, will be the only one allowed to use black velvet capes…

4.- While there will be freedom of religion, the following ones are the only true official gods:

-The Great Cthulhu
-Chuck Norris
-The Flying Spaghetti Monster
-Unicron
-Cyber-Jesus

5.- The following debates should be discuses on public forums transmited worldwide by TV

-Kirk vs Picard
-Mike vs Joel
-Star Wars: Old Saga vs New Saga
-Superman vs Goku
-Marvel vs DC
-Heroclix vs Warhamer 40000
-Xbox vs PS

6.- LINUX IS FORBIDDEN!!!

7.- Wii is for weaks

8.- The cake is a lie

9.- Anyone who saids "Pro-Wrestling is fake" should be tossed to Cybernetic Zombie Ninja Lizards…

10.- Creat Cybernetic Zombie Ninja Lizards…

11.- Free Big Macs for everybody!!!

12.- Burger King rulz!!!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

It'd be just like the power puff girls anniversary special.

The world will become a utopia.

Unfortunately, the only way to create a real "Utopia" is to eliminate every other human being other than yourself. More than one human would ruin it as the other might have different ideas of what a "utopia" is…

Posted at

Unfortunately, the only way to create a real "Utopia" is to eliminate every other human being other than yourself. More than one human would ruin it as the other might have different ideas of what a "utopia" is…
Ah, but here's the beauty of it. As the evil dictator, YOU can make the distinction of what utopia really is. You can make it illegal to criticize it and anyone who refuses to obey can quietly disappear.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Like in the novel Nineteen-Eighty Four, right? Having to eliminate the opposition that way makes it a Dystopia disguised as a Utopia, and there's a ton of those in fiction…

I don't think a true "Utopia" can exist with more than one person as in order for that to happen, everyone has to agree to the Utopia of their own free will, as opposed to opposing viewpoints being forcibly removed and/or free will being bent using brainwashing and other methods to make everyone see things your way.

Ah, but here's the beauty of it. As the evil dictator, YOU can make the distinction of what utopia really is. You can make it illegal to criticize it and anyone who refuses to obey can quietly disappear.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I wrote a novel about this once. Once you give people the chance at 100% democracy via a texting hook-up, proper education and a stake in the country by having them serve it before they get a say… it's a win-win situation. The government is the population and the population is the government.

"After all I created it for all of us didn't I? I worked my fingers to the bone and this is utopia, now tell me friends, how can we citizens make it better?"

Liberty, equality, and fraternity. edit: sorority too. I am an equalitarian.

Vive le Bravo!
I declare the revolution is over. I am France and France is me!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

If I hadn't already, I would probably die of a heart attack after getting so stressed out about so many things depending on me. Or I'd go crazy, hole up in a room somewhere and refuse to rule so everything would just continue the way it was or be taken over by someone else.

Posted at

Go into hiding and watch the world fall into anarchy.

Kind of like I do here.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Go to the next step.

Take over the universe.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Go to the next step.

Take over the universe.

Someone didn't read the original post. :P

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Liberty, equality, and fraternity.
What about "sorority"?

Equal say is impossible. Some will always have more influence. If you're more charasmatic for whatever reason you can influence a large number of people to vote the way you want and maybe eventually make things so that your position in entrenched and you don't have to use that charisma any longer.
———————–
As emperor of everything, part of my plan to make things better will be that people have to wear eleborate uniforms and costumes. …Just because I love that sort of thing. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

As emperor of everything, part of my plan to make things better will be that people have to wear eleborate uniforms and costumes. …Just because I love that sort of thing. :)

Ooh, that would be neat! Would we wear different outfits every day, or would we each have our own unique costume, perhaps one which we would develop as we grew and finally have made on the day we became an adult or something? We could have a class in school for it. And tailors would be the most respected people around.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ooh, that would be neat! Would we wear different outfits every day, or would we each have our own unique costume, perhaps one which we would develop as we grew and finally have made on the day we became an adult or something? We could have a class in school for it. And tailors would be the most respected people around.
You have exactly the right idea there! I say Unique costumes that develop, but also classes of costume depending on job and such… So doctors could have fancy red crosses etc.

The rebels would probably all wear tracksuits with food stains on the front or something…

But if any tailors approach me telling me they can make me the best costume ever, except that I won't be able to see it, they will be locked up for good -_-

Posted at

You have exactly the right idea there! I say Unique costumes that develop, but also classes of costume depending on job and such… So doctors could have fancy red crosses etc.

The rebels would probably all wear tracksuits with food stains on the front or something…

But if any tailors approach me telling me they can make me the best costume ever, except that I won't be able to see it, they will be locked up for good -_-

Let us all pray that our future emperor will not fall for that trick. I'd hate having to attend to that mandatory parade.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Liberty, equality, and fraternity.
What about "sorority"?

Equal say is impossible. Some will always have more influence. If you're more charasmatic for whatever reason you can influence a large number of people to vote the way you want and maybe eventually make things so that your position in entrenched and you don't have to use that charisma any longer.
———————–

Critical thinking. Make it second nature through proper education. And the whole charimatic thing is easy to control with a ruthlessly effcient secret police. (Fouche, not Beria)

I love the whole uniform thing, Napoleon had it right. Give someone a cool uniform and their morale soars. Though there is something to be said for practicality and economy. I'm thinking something along the lines of the uniforms of Napoleon III's empire and clothing practices of the mid-nineteenth century (though with more comfortable female underwear, but lots of cleavage!) Now that's fashion!

You know I couldn't remember the word "sorority" Thank you.

Posted at

Obviously, I would establish myself as a God. Then I would use the amazing gimmicks that got me there in the first place to make myself a true god. Then I'd just screw with the world.

Posted at

Obviously, I would establish myself as a God. Then I would use the amazing gimmicks that got me there in the first place to make myself a true god. Then I'd just screw with the world.
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

Simple hint: keep small dogs, calico wearing ingenues, talking scarecrows, Tin woodsmen and 'fraidly cats away from you throne room and always make certain you have an obvious person to point at as an enemy; even if she is your own daughter. (read Wicked now! Find the nearest touring show and see it! Now!)

Posted at

the universe Mine… mwahahaha the next thing to conquer is the heavens themselves HAHAHAH…. lol well if I had to conquer it will be life itself. whats being an evil man without conquer the means of controling life itself or just relax somewhere at a beach while controlling the universe XD

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i think a lot of you guys trying to rationalize how to control people or keep em under control or create utopia are missng the most OBVIOUS ANSWER! MIND CONTROL,DUH!plug chips into everyone or hire a really flamboyant magician or something. SHEESH! what kinda evil overlords are ya?!

lba
lba
Posted at

Really? I was just gonna put drugs in the water. I figured a good dose of Rophynol would keep everyone happy.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

EXACTLY! see guys, Iba has it down!
[blows him up and takes his uni-multi whatever verse.]

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

i think a lot of you guys trying to rationalize how to control people or keep em under control or create utopia are missng the most OBVIOUS ANSWER! MIND CONTROL,DUH!plug chips into everyone or hire a really flamboyant magician or something. SHEESH! what kinda evil overlords are ya?!

How crass of you. To be a truly successful universe leader you have to be subtle. With my mind contr- education system the people love to serve me- er-the state- because they think they have a say.

By the way don't look up because those strings you see is me controlling you.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

huh. i dont blame ya man. i'd control me too!just check out these bodacious guns! [flexes.]no one, man or woman, king or beast can resist my buldgin bicepts OF FUCKING PAIN!!!!!i see ya, droolin Brovo.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I never mentioned what I'd do…

I'd rule with an iron fist for a time (I am supposed to be an EVIL guy, but with a touch of sadism and such). Eventually I'll realize out of boredom that the Universe and all existence has no meaning and I'll go with the next stage in my plan; amass enough power to become a diety and destroy the whole Universe. That would be the one final challenge I would go for after having conquered everything…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.