Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

See? That's a good student! Extra Credit for Product Placement! 1 school point in the awesome meter! Product Placement is so far our best student, lets see if you can do some killing on those ghouls too!

same
same
Posted at

This place is weird. New guys randomly appointing them selves as principal? Zombies and wookies and Jack Blacks? Where do i enrol?!

Karl: Yeah!

Shut the fuck up Karl.

Karl: Awwww…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh no, I went too far. The Rick'Roll was too much for his already warped mind to handle. I'm afraid he has gone insane. We need something awesome to restore his sanity, and quick!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

…what? You mean soda? Oh, and Same, since you are so enthusiastic about this establishment, you can help clean it up! THEN we can talk about your enrollment. I only allow the best fighters in this training establishment. Well, from this point on. All these students were already here when I took the title of principal.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Quick, Batman! Drink this Mr. Pibb! It will make you sane with it's awesomeness!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, time for drastic measures, I never knew someone so insane they had to be snapped out of it with something so awesome!
(Slaps Batman with a Fallout 3 game)
Is he alright now? Hello?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Damnit, I see we are getting no where with him. Time to kick some Fera- wait, all the Feral Ghouls are dead? The monkeys are in cages? The Wookies are across the street at a dollar store? How did this happe- Haha! Chuck Norris! Where would we be without him. Okay, so now that we aren't in a fight for our lives, lets get all students accounted for! Also, those that are most skilled and serious shall be faculty. That is all. And don't worry, just because I said "that is all" like Harkovast, doesn't mean I will lead like him. No, I am a not-evil person. But I can get mighty angry, so get moving! If you haven't reported yourself in for roll call, hen you aren't part of the school as far as I'm concerned!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Minkies? What are you talking about?
All students! Report for roll call now! Or I'll just assume you died in the Ghoul attack!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Where is everyone? No one is here? Well, by the time Mafia Games has updated with the narration, you all have better signed in for roll call, or this is going to be a very small school! Get moving!

Posted at

My, my. Someone's gone all bossy on us.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Sometimes you gots to be bossy, or else everyone goes either all wimpy or wacko from lack of discipline. A excellent example of what happens with out discipline is "Batman" here. Just look!
I am the 1337 Master: Hippos are munching on your corpse.
See? So would you rather become like this from a lack of discipline?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

You're rapidly loosing my respect, Mettaur. (And might I add that there wasn't much to start with either)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I was told this is a place to vent anger, was I told wrong? If I have done wrong and stepped over the borders then I apologize profusely, and wish to amend my mistakes. I do not mean to offend, honestly.

Posted at

You can went your anger here. As you can tel, warefish is wenting his anger at you.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm just getting real confused here, real fast.

Posted at

You're confused? Hell, I've been sitting here in an explosion of falloutgasm for the past couple of days. I'm as confused as you are. In fact, I think this entire school is confused. Then again, I don't think much has changed.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Can we agree that I'm principal, I can be a jerk sometimes, but am mostly a good guy?
Listen, I like being nice, but when I see trouble I make a stand, I try to protect and serve. Plus I heard you guys were veterans from countless flame-wars on an old thread, so I assumed you guys could handle this stuff. If the truth is otherwise then I apologize. But seriously, can we get some order or something around here? I don't want to be cruel, but I sure as HELL don't want to be too nice!

Posted at

Sure *snicker*. Whatever *smirk*. Mettaur can be the *cough* honorary principal *snicker* for now.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Do I have to get out my Minigun?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.