Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So Niccea is in charge now? Hey, Rokulily, you alright? Nothing broken, or bitten? Alright, this is one of the many reasons I live in a vault. It's not to keep the loonies in, It's to keep the loonies out. Also to keep the zombies out. If you need a place to crash, my door is always open, except in the Zombie Apocalypse. Which is now, so you would 'ave to knock first. Also, I am trying to overlook the history of this place because I don't want to kill almost all of you. Don't do anything wrong, or at least nothing that's something I would kill you about. Which you guys have already done lots of that. The Regulators rarely give second chances. Don't be a fool, take the 2nd chance.

Posted at

So Niccea is in charge now?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

She was vice-principal when the principal left, right? So shouldn't that make her in charge?

Posted at

What? No, that was skoolmunkee and she doesn't bother us either. Midge used to be our janitor but I think he's dead now. I guess we're just running around unsupervised at the moment.

A good thing too. I think we would never have gotten away with attacking that school if there actually were an authority figure around that was responsible.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well then I guess someone has to take charge before this place becomes like the super-duper mart. I'm taking charge around here! Yeehaw! The Regulators are always ready to do their job, and I ain't no exception. But first things first, detention can come later. First, all surviving students into the gym! Go go go!!! Those ghouls aren't going to give you a head-start! The verti-birds will get here soon, but in the meantime arm yourself and get into the gymnasium, now!

Posted at

I'm taking charge around here! Yeehaw!

…Wait. You're serious.

same
same
Posted at

Alright, two things. One, he Isn't dead, and second, that wasn't necessary. You typed in Faux, that's not his name, It's a fake name. Also, his name is Fawkes, not 'Faux'. Epic fail man, epic fail. I think that name suits you, faker. After all, you lie to me about killing the almost impossible to kill philosopher, while standing there munching on a sandwich. For this, you are BANNED from the console commands! Now leave in disgrace, and take your lacky with you!

Who cares. I never liked him anyway. And i dont need to type his name. I just click on 'em.

Learn 2 cheats

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, new rule. first, do what I say, when I say. Second, no disrespecting the principal. I said get to safety, and Same and Einar, you should know better. *pulls out Chinese assault rifle* Now, I'm in charge. And since we are being ATTACKED BY FERAL GHOULS, I suggest getting a weapon and retreating to a point of safety. Get to the gym! Fawkes Isn't even here, he went off to read his book. So you couldn't have clicked on him, Faker. And for both lying AND trying to use console commands, you get shot in the leg. *shoots a signal bullet into Same's leg*
Same: Ow! Ah! Waaaahhh!!! I killed Fawkes, that's it!
Karl, carry your buddy back to your school, 'kay? We have more pressing problems to deal with.
Karl: O-okay….
(Karl leaves dragging a whining Same with him)
And everyone, as a gesture of understanding and goodwill, I'm starting school over, seeing as no academic progress has been made so far. This is a test. Surviving zombies. Today we are using the help-is-on-the-way-just-stay-safe-awhile scenario. The Verti-Birds are almost here, they'll get here in a couple of hours. Get to the Gymnasium! Go now! *blows up Feral Ghouls head with combat shotgun*….no matter how many times I do that…it still is so awesome.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Listen ,"Batman", unless you grab a weapon and quick, you're going to become a bat-snack. Seriously, feral ghouls all over the place, and all you people do are pretend things are normal! I'm getting pretty tired of running all over school to save students just in time! Grab a weapon, and get to the gym! Now!

Posted at

So we got a zombie problem now? I blame rokulily.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, Rokulily is not responsible for this. These are Feral Ghouls, they are people, that have been exposed to horrible amounts of radiation, and now eating flesh is the only goal of their life. If you could call it life. They can't infect people, but they are lots like zombies, but with some important differences. Okay, ProductPlacement is accounted for, here, take this baseball bat. Lets find other survivors.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

okokokokok…. what's going on?

Oh yea… I'm back. Hi.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, another survivor. Here's what happened. I was going to teach here, learned that there is no one in charge and students have been just running around causing havoc. So I decided to take charge. I restarted all grades, new school year, what damage has been done will be forgiven. And…oh yeah! There is a test going on currently, Feral Ghouls are attacking the school, It's students, and faculty. The goal is to get to the safe point, the gymnasium, and wait for the Verti-Birds to rescue us.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ah, great. We got wookies to deal with. Along with monkeys, and Jack Black. This just got lots more harder. Whoever captures 1337 alive(preferably) and gets rid of the "evil minions" fastest, will get extra credit, or just 250 caps. Either one. Now go! Kill the Ghouls, chase away the pathetic minions, and rescue your fellow classmates!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ha! You actually think, that Jack Black stands a chance against my celebrity? You've barely trained him! *laughs* Okay, the monkeys are just annoying, the wookies are killing the feral ghouls and taking the loot they find on them, and your Jack Black is…very weak. I've trained mine to It's maximum level! So now that the Feral Ghoul problem is solved (Until the wookies loose enough of their own, then they run away. So while those Zombies are busy, get to the Gymnasium!), I have time for a battle! Go, Chuck Norris!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Fine, but you just know you would lose. Chuck Norris, return! Go, Billy Joel!

Posted at

A ten year old somewhere is saying "You mean Billie Joe Armstrong?! Omigawd I love him he's such a good singer and 21 guns and 21st century breakdown is a masterpiece"

Hence the new Green day is annoying.

Hence I still have control and borrowed a zombie now.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yes, Billy Joel is awesome. I heard about him from my dad, my dad introduced me to lots of old rock, hence I know lots of oldies. One of my favorite songs from Billy Joel is his song, "Piano Man". And really? You had your wimpy Jack Black return to his Pokeball, but you then sent out a Feral Ghoul? A Feral Ghoul? Did you even look at the thing before you throw a Pokeball at it? Just look at it, it is so pathetic it make me laugh *laughs* look! It is only good for clawing people! And drooling on them! *laughs* It's teeth are so bad, It can't even bite! Billy Joel used Piano Man! It's super effective! Ah great, It's head exploded…hey, where did the janitor go? This place is a mess, looks like you guys have been living here! Now ,"Batman", you are guilty of acting like a noob. Your sentence, is being tied to a chair…and watch Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" 30 times! You brought this upon yourself.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So we got me and Product Placement looking for survivors to bring to the gym, along with 1337 already at the gym, tied to a chair watching "Never gonna give you up". That's 1 principal and 2 students accounted for. Lets go PP, more students out there!

Posted at

You can't bring Chuck into this!!! It's a rule!!!
You can always bring in Chuck Norris.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.