Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Posted at

Detention, NOW!

At the rate you're going, the detention room is going to be full of hazed out kids whimpering in pain as Midge dunks their hands into hot resin.

And I'm going to be left alone with empty hallways and nobody in the classrooms…

Fuck yes! That means I can have all the supplies in the art room to myself!

apparently i have the power to evade you as i stalk the apathetic guitar kid. so i guess that as long as he's not in detention (whoever the hell he is), i'm not in detention.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Also, Skullbie would be lusting after me.
and after every other (actually attractive) girl in TD high.
yhey for shallowness!

Oh and don't forget how everyone is a professional dancer and we randomly burst into songs. :/ Top Drawer musical.

lba
lba
Posted at

Oh and don't forget how everyone is a professional dancer and we randomly burst into songs. :/ Top Drawer musical.

I think I just became the high school dropout.

Posted at

NO.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

I actually got kicked out of school for carrying a concealed weapon, so I'd imagine I'd be the slut, right?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I actually got kicked out of school for carrying a concealed weapon, so I'd imagine I'd be the slut, right?
Detention.

Everyone else, get back to class and quit screwing around! You've to a 5000 word report to write tomorrow. If you don't do you FAIL and as a reward you get to work in the school sewage farm.

Posted at

Dork, loner, or weird kid? Oh, I just can't decide! The way I see it, I would fall under the category of artist, cartoonist in the school paper, class clown, dropout, marching band member (on snare drum, of course!), library recluse, senior member of the A.V. club, or voyeuristic schoolboy who likes to ogle cute girls through the secret peephole on their locker room wall. Then again, after adding the majority of the types that make up my dominant character trait according to color…

*Groan* I guess I'll be the dork. At least the glasses and pocket protector will make me look smarter.

What do we use for everyone? Their icons? Or stereotypical stock photos?
IT SHOULD BE THEIR ICONS.

no. mecha's idea is better.

Wait, I think crocty may be on to something…

0_0

Someone please explain to me why we are trying to emulate a high school.

I thought we got on the internet in order to escape the terrors of real life.

I thought so too. Ironic, isn't it?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'm gone for an entire day and I miss this….which I still have no idea what this is because I looked at it as a tl,dr moment… ._.

So…what's going on now?

Posted at

I'm gone for an entire day and I miss this….which I still have no idea what this is because I looked at it as a tl,dr moment… ._.

So…what's going on now?

I'm gonna be a dork in TD High School! :)

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I am the english Professor.

Damnit kids, get your essays done! I want a 5 page essay done by tomorrow! And because I hate you all, it's on Ulysses! Enjoy! Now I'm going to go empty what's left of my carton of cigs.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

The school slut/stud? Kitty :3

Wha… D:

The school slut/stud? Kitty :3

;_;

D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Don't believe his blasphamis lies!

;_;

Stain
Stain
Posted at

blasphamis
Do you have a hall pass? No? Go back to Eirikr's class!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

We don't have time to discuss who's the slut here, literature is in the here and now!

…Doesn't anyone care about literature?…

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

blasphamis
Do you have a hall pass? No? Go back to Eirikr's class!

Also, thank you for upholding order. Tell you what, if you wait until after class, I'll split some of my vodka hidden under the desk with you. No funny stuff, I'm just too smashed as it is to drink it all.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Insebordination(sic), huh? Fine, what does it matter anyway, you're all going nowhere. I'll just let Principal Ozone and Janitor Midge take care of you. Or, you can learn about conjunctions. Your choice, I'm not payed enough to care.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ok, Loveandguns gets to to everyone's essays.

Where are the goths?

UltimaXG2
UltimaXG2
Posted at

I'd also be the guy that clogs the network and screws around with the staff accounts on a regular basis. I would do it in my freshman year in highschool like once a week… Until they caught me at the end of the year ;_;… Basically, Ed if she wasn't so cute and read more manga and manhwa… And if she was a guy…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No you won't. You will be one of the popular kids and as such your job is now to sneer at selected individuals.

You must also dress in expensive knock-off designer versions of what the cool weird kids were wearing last season. That's how these things work, sorry :(

Paris Hilton is now your god. Make a shrine and worship her! :gem:

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I've never had a detention.

Except for those 5 times. Which, by the way, totally not my fault!

I had dentention once. Preschool.

IT'S HER FAULT FOR TAKING MY CAR DANG IT >:[

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

@Gunny
Awesome! It's like I'm trying to make a 'k'… three times. >:D
You draw so fast too.

@Ozone
Goths died off long ago around the same time the dinosaurs did. Some survived and evolved on to be emo or indie.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Not in this place, we're bringing back mods too. But prolly only Zac and a couple of others will know what that is ;)

This school has free daycare, so the school sluts won't have to pay for babysitting :)

The downside is that Stain is in charge of the daycare… :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.