*Head desk*

I'm

Staying

Right

Here…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So you're going to live at your desk from now on? Like a scavenger? Well, a scavenger is a good job. In Barter class today, we take young Warefish here as an example of how to set up shop! Look, in a school filled with some of the most dangerous people, but not to him or his customers! Great job Warefish, maybe you should help with today's cla- he's asleep again…alright class! Today in Barter Class we will be studying advertisement. Now remember, you want to show something that catches the eye, something people will be hungry for more, that they will already buy the additions to the product as soon as they buy the actual product. But you don't want to show the best stuff. Now, since a teacher talking is probably boring to you all, Fish…wake up! Damn, still out. And a principal is probably even more boring, I think I'll just show you all an example of good advertisement. The Epicness starts just a bit after 1:25. Enjoy. Questions after the video is done. That means you have to watch the whole thing before you can comment on it. Alright students, enjoy!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ah, Brahmin crap. How the 'ell did that Hunter get outta that chair? Don't worry, I gots this one. *Loads Minigun* Now, get in that cell, right there. You stay there until we can get you in a more secure one. And that class is how to handle a crazy without killing it! Now, any questions or comments about the video?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Day ain't over yet, and I just posted!

Posted at

Let's all give a big hand to Mettaur. Today he manage to be responsible for locking down a thread that he necroposted in. You're a Top Drawer material after all.

dgdrake
dgdrake
Posted at

Is there an exchange student yet?!?!?!?!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You're right, I'm wrong. I suck, and pic's of terrorist babies are awesome. Does that make you happy? I saw a dead man once, in a car crash. And that is nothing to laugh about.

Posted at

I'm sorry. I'll take it back.

You're not a top drawer material.

Happy?

Posted at

Something like that.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Fine, you know what? Make references to deaths and executions, act like you don't give a shit. Cause I can't say I do anymore. I just went through a hailstorm of guys sending hate-mail because I said drop the IrateGamer versus AngryVideoGameNerd thing already, and I just won't repeat what was said. So yeah, I am a bit pissed, and I saw you calling me like a terrorist, I got pissed off. So yeah, you guys act like that lots, so why can't I?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I don't think he was calling you a terrorist… In the literal sense that is…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I can be really defensive sometimes, okay? Fine, I did something bad, happy? I'm just like a terrorist baby person. I'm a full blown Top Drawer Villain, because I resurrected a thread trying to help, and then gave mercy by sending it back to sleep. So fine, post all theoffensive pictures you want, F—in' freedom of speech. But don't expect me to agree. I have seen death, and it is not something I laugh at.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

This thread never actually dies. it just goes to sleep sometimes. And if you're easily offended, this is most certainly NOT the place to be. :)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Who said anything about this thread dying? I'm talking about the "i need a writer" thread. And usually I'm not easily offended, I just have a few things that set me off. I've decided that I'll stay, but I just don't take easily to nonchalant and jokey posts on death, torture, suicide, and all those horrible things. You think I want that? Sometimes I go here to escape from the terror on the news, the men exploding themselves on T.V., where people just post random and strange things, which anger is shown at for no reason. I think I have a good reason for my anger. But I go here, I necro-post by mistake, thought the thread would be deleted or cleaned up, and people call me like a terrorist. People die, my grandfather lost some of his friends to terrorists. So that is my topic I don't like. Death. Talking about, sure. Killing jokes, why not? But joking about that, the self-bombings, the mutilation in the name of a god, the relatives of my friends at school who will never return home alive, I shed a tear at all this. Congrats, you made me weep at the horrors of life. Happy now?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, here is the lesson I could gather from this, I think. I try to be a nice guy, but I can be pushed over the edge. And I rather not be angered here, I already have enough to get stressed over in my life.

Posted at

You're missing the point of the picture. I wasn't looking for something to call you a terrorist with. I was looking for something that would capture the essense of the sentance: "they grow up so fast". I almost went ahead and picked that picture but opted to pick the one I ended up with because it already contained the text I was looking for and I was too lazy to bother edit a picture of my own.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Midterms are killing me. My teacher doesn't pay attention to what she is writing. One question was about a kid named Steve, but all the answers were about a kid named Tommy. Technically, no answer is correct cause we aren't talking about Tommy, we are talking about Steve. Tommy can live with his TBI for all I care.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Dude, I understand. It's alright, I know now it ain't focused on the terror thing, but on the "They grow up so fast" and since this is a place of evil, sorta, I guess the evil maturing? Eh, I know it isn't about me being a terrorist, but me being evil, thanks for the compliment! But an even more evil thing I did without intention, I caused the students of TD High to act serious on this thread for once! Yes, very evil of me. Now get to class, or I call my Lego minions on all of you slackers!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.