Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

new class assignment! random anicent history questions!

1) hammurabi is a famous babylonian king. what is he most known for?

2) who 'built' carthage?

3) the murex shell is famous for giving what anicent culture it's name?

bonus question!

4) the answer to everything is?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

1) His lasagne. He can cook up a pretty mean steak too.

2) That guy who 'built' carthage… or was it a girl?

3) The bogans of Pantsyville.

4) Homicide.

Did I pass?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

nope, sorry warefish… though the bonus question can be veiwed in a number of ways so you get a few free points.

sooo, using a number randomizer you get… a 30.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

1. The Hammurabi Code (Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth)

2. Greeks.

3. The Mer

4. 42

1) correct! +33points
2) eh, half points… there is a better answer though it is true that the people who helped build it are theoried to come from the greek area +16.5points
3) incorrect… +0points
4) correct! number randomizer gives… +8points +10 for getting the reference

total is… 67.5points! Niccea is passing history!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So with two students attending history class, or any class for that matter, and one passing and one failing, half of our student body is failing! We need to help these students along with tutoring and the like, which is why I brought in one of the most intellectual minds evah, and one of the most patient ones as well, Moria Brown! Say hi to the new teachers assistant kids! Well, I must be off now to host an epic action death-match show…what? Being Principal doesn't pay for everything, and might as well have raiders doing something else than killing innocents. Keeps the killers to busy too bother innocent defenseless people, they earn more from the game-show than from looting a homeless man, plus a big money amount for me and the other hosts! And if I see progress, I'll put some of that money into the school. Alright then, I'm on my way!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

…what? A man can't have his own hobbies?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Of course!

But while I'm here, I shall attempt the test again. But with seriously serious answers!!

1) rokulily is so crazy cool like! Yeah!

2) If rokulily was made out of some kind of bizarre material, she'd be made out of the proverbial awesome!!

3) rokulily may have some icecream cake!!

4) Homicide.

What's my score now?? 8D

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

gah. those answers are filled with bribes… but i really want that icecream cake… this is such a dilemma!

damn you budget cuts! if we still had icecream machines in the teachers lounge i wouldn't be in this mess!

but wait… i run the bake club so this could be used as some kinda extra credit… hmm…

alright i will add on 30 additional points, doubling your grade to the total of 60- allowing you to pass! but niccea is still top in class for actually having answers.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well lets see here, you attempt to bribe a teacher, flatter them and the what-not, and you give a wrong answer, even when you know the right answer. That doesn't fare well. And at this school, no bribes, if you give one teacher ice-cream cake, you give all teachers ice-cream cake. Hey everybody! Ice cream cake is on Fish!…well, there is only 3 teachers, 4 if you count our new teaching assistant, and perhaps 5 if you count Chuck Norris …alright. So far we have a Principal (Mettaur), a Vice-Principal (Chuck Norris), a History Teacher (Rokulily), a teaching-assistant (Moria Brown), and our beloved Math Teacher (Fawkes). So, do you have enough cake for all those people?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

@ rokulily: YAY!! God bless the icecream machine thieves!!

@ Mettaur: No. *wipes mouth*

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

1) "The Hammurabi Code"

2) Phoenicians

3) The Phoenicians got their name from the Greeks due to what they did. They crushed the mirax shells to make dye.

4) 42! Pshh, easy question even without looking at Niccea's answers.

1) correct +33points
2) there's still a better answer but you're closer sooo… +22points
3) correct! phoenician mean 'purple men' from the purple dye they made using murax shells, which could only be found on their island. as it was so rare the dyed fabric could only be bought by the very rich- turning purple into a class symbol. purple quickly became the color of royalty and privilege! +33points
4) correct random number generator gives you… +6points +10 for reference

that gives you a total of… 104points! congrats!

Posted at

MUST. GET. OTHER. 11. POINTS!!!
And I shall steal your chance of harnessing those 11 points.

The original founders of Carthage were the Punics or that's what the oldest sources seems to tell us. However, according to tradition, it was built by Queen Elissar after fleeing from Tyre.

As for the other answers, I coppied them off 1337 master's paper. Nobody saw me do it, so it's ok.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

For all of you, I have the ultimately hardest question. Impossible to answer, no one has been able to give an answer about this so far. Alright, the question is- why do females love vampires so much? If you can answer that, I will be impressed.

Posted at

"question"
Because…
[spoiler=Answer is NSFW]… they're the only one's willing to go down on them during their monthly moment.[/spoiler]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, easiest question ever. Did Twilight suck? And by suck, I mean the only reason you would buy it, would be to destroy it.

Posted at

I believe this picture just about sums it up.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

School Store is now open! Everything from clothes, to school supplies, to food, to tools, to armor, to weapons! Come on down to the school store today!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A test of intelligence! Which is cooler, a werewolf or a vampire, and why? Plus, which would win in a fight? And we are talking the real deal here, not vampires that walk in daylight or werewolves that retain human thought when in the change. Which, would, win!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.