Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
same
same
Posted at

Eh, f— it. Apparently you all are smart enough to not fall for the leaving card now. Yeah, I can be a jerk too, this is the internet!

So wait, he's running for principal? Alright…I'm guessing we need reasons for why we should be in charge.

Noones voting. Its a battle of wits. And whoever ragequits first.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Eh, f— it. Apparently you all are smart enough to not fall for the leaving card now. Yeah, I can be a jerk too, this is the internet!

So wait, he's running for principal? Alright…I'm guessing we need reasons for why we should be in charge.

Noones voting. Its a battle of wits. And whoever ragequits first.

Which is gonna be mett.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Shut it, you don't know anything about this. Should I get out my rail-gun?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

If Ozone gives a good reason, besides his status as Admin,
Ozone is a charismatic ass (referring to one of his avatars not his personality). He usually gets my vote in some things just for that.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I don't just shut it because someone tells me to. I'm a good judge of character, some people are strong, some people are WEAK.

Guess which you are…
Newfag

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I don't have time for this shit, and what are you? I have one of the most violent, killer and descriptive avatars, and yours is a bunch of cubes. New-Fag has just a cube for an avatar, oh god…it's a New-Fag Base! Dear god, we need all guns aimed at Kroatz, mostly because he isn't good at judging people or what they say. Seriously, your the artist for the comic, Zeph is artist for the thread! How the hell could you confuse that? Alright, I guess I'll need another artist then…oh well. Ready, aim- (Rows of rifles aimed) and…let's see if anyone thinks I should spare this disgusting abomination. A cluster of New-Fags…nah, I'll just blow them up. But first, any last words, New-Fag?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

My last words are:

Banana leprechaun.
'Nuff said.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

What the hell is that supposed to m- he's escaped! Quick, fire, Fire, FIRE DAMNIT!!!

How the hell did he even get that gun? And Same, you got another mess to clean up.

Alright, we have destroyed the New-Fag leader, it appears he had one more following him, trying to spread their, disease. We must find this fag, and kill him.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I don't use guns, I use tang's!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Shut it, do I have to get a Holy Mini-Gun? Now, we've pasted that punk new-fag, we have to find the other…well, the action people aren't it, so Same is ruled out because of the cleaning with explosives. Also, he's too crazy to be anything but crazy. I must find this fag, and then chop his neck off, carve a hole in the skull, place a timed frag-mine in it, exploding the skull, chop off the limbs, feed them to rabid feral dogs, and burns what remains as a offering to my dark lord! Kill! Maim! Destroy! Rarghablah! Yeah, my day has been shitty, how'd you guess?

same
same
Posted at

Newfags in the wild. Episode 1.

Sighting the newfag.

Newfags shouldn't be too hard to spot. With your handy dandy binoculars you should be able to see them straight away. Such tell tale signs of newfags are acting cool by using words they have just learned. And constantly using them to the point that they seem no longer as cool and humorous as they once were.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Meh, big words are stupid. Just say what you need to say with small words, and it takes less time! Seriously, I don't have time to kill so many people with "fancy" words, so make it snappy!

And what the hell is a "tang"? Something that gives me an excuse to kill people? Or plunder a small town? I hope it's in Florida!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Damn big words! They're hiding in Canada! We must kill Canada! Arm the nukes!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We have found the fag. Same, you know what to do. Clean up the blood after. Or don't I don't care.
I'm going zed hunting! Use simple words, makes it easier to move as zed killing team! Who want's to kill dead-and-alive persons?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I have no legs, so who did you fire at?

Posted at

Same was awesome in killing Mettaur. Or was he? The animation made 1337 laugh but as Mettaur said, he has no legs so it was only…a dummy! But wasn't Mettaur a Dummy himself? This required deep thought…

*giggle*

Now that he had thought 1337 came to a common decision. A decision that would help all mankind or what he thought would help himself and he could pass off as helping all mankind.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Isn't someone a dummy to not know about Madness Combat? One of the bloodiest most violent things on the internet ever? There is a freaking religion figure that got blown up and is slicing zombies in half with a sword that is on fire! How could you be so ignorant? You are a disgrace to internet warriors, leave and go to the zombie outlands!

No, wait, I'm in the Zombie City, so that means…no, wait! Go away Same! I came here to stop hearing your constant whining, do not go inot the infection zone! I don't want your rescue, please! No no no, noooooooOOOO!!!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh, and Madness characters don't have necks either!

same
same
Posted at

One of the bloodiest most violent things on the internet ever

Pain Olympics?

You havent been to the deepest darkest regions of the internet. We call them… 4CHAN!

Although from the way you seem you wouldnt last a minute there without rageing or actually commiting suicide.

Also i just put your previous avatars head on a body.

I dont have legs

This post was after the animation so its the truth

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No Madness charaters at all have any legs, or necks, or arms. They still have hands and feet though. Wait, so you aren't heading to the infection zone? I'm safe from Same and his pissing me off, and can go back to chopping zombies up with a fire axe? Yes, time to head back to the inner city, Dead Frontier, time to spill some zombie blood!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Shit! It's the Behemoth! Call in the Tank! No, call in the tanks!

"The Behemoth" The Behemoth ~ 3608(Confirmed) HP / 12,000 EXP

Inflicts 81-82 Damage per Hit (Estimated)

Nicknamed "Big Red", the Behemoth is an extremely nasty mutant. Theories of its/their origin range from a rare individual having the right genetic blueprint to mutate into this lifeform, a new strain of N4, or a biological weapon let loose by insane, evil corporations. It is possible that this was the very first human to be infected, due to the fact its condition is much farther advanced than other zombies. Large spikes can be seen protruding from its back and arms, and its muscles and skeletal system are no longer human, increasing its height to an estimated 16 feet and giving it ungodly amounts of strength and speed. Rumors say that it walks through the city day and night, always following the loudest noises of dying brethren, but these are, like every rumor, unconfirmed, and used to scare children (and wanna-be explorers). So you may run into the Behemoth, just after slaughtering several groups of zombies nearby, but it may also find you randomly. Fleeing and surviving hunters tell that they run faster, once angered and heavily damaged. A few others even tell tales of having found precious items after slaying them in harrowing engagements, but no one ever found a dead Behemoth even near these battlefields, nor anywhere else. There are theories that this may mean that they possess great regenerative powers, and there may only be one singular Behemoth. It may be what caused the old helicopter to crash, as part of the last radio transmission was: "MOTHERF***ING, HUGE MOTHERF***ER!"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.