Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I see you your Behemoth, and raise you one reality-changing ultra-violent zombie apockalypse clown!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Make sumthin' yourself you.
don't re-use other peoples work…
Seriouslynewfag

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

How about this, stop being a bitch fag coward and stop posting text so tiny. Be a man, say it so others can hear your threats!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Listen, I know this is TD High and all, but if the things you say are so bad you remove them later, why don't you just think what you are about to say through before posting it? Dude, I'm the violent one here, and I didn't expect then to still be the nicest person here! Obviously this means I have to kill more zombies. YEehehe! This is going to be fun! I got a Mancini M1, a Gerring HP, and a Bowie Knife. Time to paint Millslough street red!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hehe, I'm a bitch fag coward.
lol
how original.

same
same
Posted at

I removed it because i thought what kroatz posted in tiny text was a link to the definition of newfag because to read tiny text i drag it into the adress bar but seeing as i was trying out stupid google chromosexual it just decided to bring me to definitions anyway.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I removed it because i thought what kroatz posted in tiny text was a link to the definition of newfag because to read tiny text i drag it into the adress bar but seeing as i was trying out stupid google chromosexual it just decided to bring me to definitions anyway.

Hmmm…

USE FIREFOX

that is all…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I think we can all agree that FireFox is better than Internet Explorer.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

And Opera? does that work well?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Another thing we can all agree on, Runescape…is really, really bad.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

And fallout too.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh really? Then why are you the artist for a Fallout comic? You sir, are full of shit!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, he is being a hypocrite idiot right now, and he is talking shit. I don't care if he is the artist, he is being a hypocrite, he is being full of shit. Besides, this is TD High, nothing said here affects anything outside of TD High.

Posted at

heh. he said erect

A very immature side of the 1337 master has been deleted.

And Runescape SUCKS.

And Firefox sucks most the time but not sometimes.

It could just be I'm still stuck with IE, an old version too.

You can insult your artist but same's right in the outcome.

[insert something funny here]

hmm…no one got or saw my happy days joke back a little bit… whatever.

Posted at

What's funny about that poster is that people were comparing me with the Fonz in this thread, not long ago.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I am building a army of Thing-Thing's! Muhahaha! I will only use them for good, like killing someone when they piss me off. Behold, my workshop!

So many possibilities! So many weapons, parts, tactics, I shall have a unstoppable army!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.