Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Only if you do a good job, and we spare those the client says we spare, understood? Everyone else? Fair game.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Except the women and children, those you have to spare. Unless there are specific women and children that have to be killed.

same
same
Posted at

He came creeping around the corner. His victim didnt see him nor suspected him. From the shadows he appeared and ready to kill his victim he put his plan into action.
[spoiler]Kroatz was bored to death by Mettaur[/spoiler]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Eh, no. I already killed him, with a firing squad. So no saying what other people do, or else we will probably have another flame war, and then the moderators shut down the thead, and soon TD High will be re-located to yet another thread, perhaps next time in the Art and Literature thread. And you all don't want art and literature, do you? Or do you want killing and guns and booze? No roleplaying for other people, I can't beleive you all actually have to be told this!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Eh, no. I already killed him, with a firing squad. So no saying what other people do, or else we will probably have another flame war, and then the moderators shut down the thead, and soon TD High will be re-located to yet another thread, perhaps next time in the Art and Literature thread. And you all don't want art and literature, do you? Or do you want killing and guns and booze? No roleplaying for other people, I can't beleive you all actually have to be told this!

How's randomly killing me with a firing squad not roleplaying for others?
Just stop trying to be funny in every thread, you've only succeeded once and that was when you weren't trying to be funny.

When you told us you'd like to contribute to the new RP game.

You've ruined the TD high thread for me, you schizophrenic, two faced, fall-out addicted, humor depraved asstard.
JUst try re-reading everything you've posted, see the idiots words as we do.

God…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, you feel so deeply that I annoy you, you could have just asked me to leave. Didn't have to make a speech, just a "please leave" would have been fine. Alright, good bye then!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Bye!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

He would have won If I stuck around and started some flame war, but I decided to leave without giving him an opportunity to look "badass" by beating on the kid who honestly is having a depression period. Thanks, for being a complete a——. Just what I needed! Oh, and I hope you all have a good life. You all maybe total f—s in this thread, but hopefully this isn't you in real life. So no, I will not leave on a bad note, just saying, hope this isn't the real you. Because If it is, Same and Kroatz, you both then are complete b——s. Have a nice day!

Posted at

Top Drawer High #25: crocty's Got a Brand New Fag (Part 24). Newfag gets crocty, kitty17 intervenes.

Posted at

He hits girls now!?!

I have no words.

Posted at

Good. I'd be worried if you knew what was going on.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I know what's going on…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

It sure has!
No it hasn't…
It's still in the background.

The artwork is from a comic I've had in the making for 12 years, No room for Squares!

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Am I too late for the sympathy troll hating?

I doubt you're depressed.

Don't beat yourself up to get compliments, silly boy/girl. It makes you look more pathetic.

Beat yourself up, then drink, then shoot yourself when you're a middle aged alcoholic with two divorced wives and a platter of step kids who hate you.

That's the way to do it.

^Don't actually do those things.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.