Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yes the second video is real, I know when a person is actually pretending to be a bitch and actually is one. Especially by how he tries to make himself look wounded and smart, but it just makes him look worse. Also, at my school, sometimes the teachers dress as superheros. Mr.Harris commonly goes to science dressed as BATMAN!

No they don't.

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

Eh. People did the same thing back when I was in middle school, only they called it "goth" and "emo" (even though it wasn't). They're just attention-whoring, they'll get over it eventually.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm an actual teen werewolf, I got bitten a couple years back. These guys are all just fakers, and they actually killed a dog?
Everybody knows we don't do that, we need dogs for breeding…
O_O

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I don't need to use silver bullets on them do I? Cause all I have are lead ones.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Michael J Fox should teach these misguided youth a lesson.

about Basketball.

Posted at

about Basketball.

Alwin, you dunce! The wolf pack has better things to do, like howl in public and then blame society when people judge them for it!

YEAAAAA.

[Spot on resemblance to Michael J. Fox, BY THE WAY.]

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

about Basketball.

Alwin, you dunce! The wolf pack has better things to do, like howl in public and then blame society when people judge them for it!

YEAAAAA.

[Spot on resemblance to Michael J. Fox, BY THE WAY.]
And give xboxes to the needy, like Sasquatch.

And that is a beaaaaaaaautiful picture.

Posted at

And that is a beaaaaaaaautiful picture.

It's inspirational, really. Man with fatal disease helps wolf boy learn teamwork, while he, young Wolfie, whines because he sweat his eyeliner off.

Coming to home video, July 2010.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yes the second video is real, I know when a person is actually pretending to be a bitch and actually is one. Especially by how he tries to make himself look wounded and smart, but it just makes him look worse. Also, at my school, sometimes the teachers dress as superheros. Mr.Harris commonly goes to science dressed as BATMAN!

No they don't.
Do I have to get our a yearbook picture? I will if I have to. The goddamn Batman.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.