Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Apple of Discord is joining DrunkDuck

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Most of the folks who posted here have left DD I think. The forums have been taken over by a shower of absolute bounders and although there are many great people here, they don't bother to post as much as they once did.

All that could change now you're back of course! Get in there and stir things up a bit - I'll be there to back you up, er…somewhere nearby!

How's fatherhood suiting you by the way? Got any sleep yet?

Posted at

Hi Kallisti =)
I can't really speak from experience(joined back in June) but I really like this site and people are very nice here.Forums seem to move a bit slow recently,but that's cause school year started 2 weeks ago.I'm not nearly as much active as before but I'll keep trying,I love DD alot

Kallisti
Kallisti
Posted at

I know - it's just, the entire reason I have forsaken my own private server (which I run my original comic off of) is that DrunkDuck is legendary for it's community, something that I've had a hard time developing through my own stand-alone comic. And what better place to lay the framework of community support than forums?

I admit, I'm disappointed that DD is a lot more… vacant… than I remember, but maybe it's just because people weren't pressing the flesh like they used to. So at the very least, I'm gonna do the dance, go through the motions, and see if I can shake some of the cobwebs loose on this old place and engender the sort of response DD was once known for.

Oh, and yeah… kidling is well, and sleep is decidedly for losers and communists.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.