Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

The avatar says nothing, for it lacks a mouth.

Posted at

The avatar bounces up and smacks Zero in the face.

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike was still running from Sigma, who wasn't chasing him anymore, and tripped over the avatar. "RRR…" the angered fox gets up and kicks it into the skies.

Posted at

The avatar actually flies pretty far for a word. It ends up landing on Sigma and bouncing all the way back and hitting Zero's head.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan wakes up. All the shattered bones. All the shattered organs. All the shattered vital body parts.

"MedKit plz!"

The word avatar hits the head, knocking him out again.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

A large UFO appeared in the Arena, covering over those under it with its large immense shadow.

"YOU! PRIMITIVE MAMMAL ON THE RIGHT! WHAT PLANET ARE WE ON!?!?"

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

"THAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!"
"hi im steve!"
"WHAT DID I JUST SAY STEVE, WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!"
"Oh sorry! >< Uh im not steve im and uh, im a black man!"
"ITS TOO LATE DUMBASS YOU SCREWED UP THE WHOLE MISSION! THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU MINDLESS OAF!"
"Go easy on me im balding ><!!!"

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….oh your serious?"

"no….we have the technology to destroy this giant computer but there is no way were letting you HUMANS use it!!!!!!…..unless you bring us a new species that we have never anal probed before >_>"

Posted at

The avatar then hits him in the face and lands on the ground beside him.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

"Steve! hand me my probing device!, oh and pass out some…..i dont know laser guns and stuff to the primitives."

Posted at

The avatar hits steve in the face, steals the weapons, and bounces away from the UFO.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The blue spot of the UFO started glowing brightly and let out a large green energy beam coving up the Arena, the gravity started dissapering and everything was floating.

"ATTENTION EARTHLINGS! ONE OF YOU HAS STOLEN OUR WEAPONS, IF THE ARE NOT RETURNED WE WILL SEND OUT OUR FLEET AND FIRE OUR PLANET DESINTIGRATING RAYS AT YOUR VERY SKULLS! that is all!"

Posted at

The avatar bounces back and hits him in the face again. It bounces away displeased. However, it leaves behind the weapons.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

A large number of UFO's appear in the sky, they seem to stay there, hovering.

"Guys its okay, Steve just got hit in the face and our weapons were returned…..Return back to mother, she might have some cookies and white elixer!"

Unfortunitly the gravity was still off.

"Hmmm floating in zero gravity, giant compter, the letter AI……this seems all too familiar."

"Hey i know a little diddy, anyone wanna hear it? Daisy Daisy, la lala la la laaaaa"

"Now it even seems more familiar…"

"I love daisy, i hope she loves me too!"

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

"I'm ready to Tornado Rush these guys…" Mike mumbled to himself.

Posted at

Dread had been practicing the arts of fire magic for many centuries, now 500 years old he was known throughout the country as a Crazy old wizard. Hmm maybe he was crazy. Who wouldnt after 500 years…

Dread was watching the surrounding countryside when suddenly he found himself hanging on a flagpole in what seemed to be a giant arena. A quick surveillance of his surroundings made Dread think about the fact that he might be crazy. Foxes, elves, power rangers running around and fighting creeps.

''Fight and win, Mage of Embar, and i shall grant you One wish, Your harts desire!'' A voices shouted in his head.

''Ehm if anyone would get me down from here i would love to help!'' Dread said while charging a enhancement spell ment to dissolve all fatigue from his new allies.

*Well i better make the best of this, iam not old enough to die yet*!

Posted at

The avatar bounces and hits Dread in the face.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.