Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Sigma: "You Idiots are getting annoying! Time to…" *gets hit by the spell* "ARRRRRRGH! Ow, Anyone got a band-aid. Hahahahahahah." *Grabs Brinx and slams him on the the ground and the slashes him with his giant blade, sending Brinx flying*

Me: "Brinx! No! That's it Sigma! You've gone too far!" *Charges at Sigma and slams him to the ground with my giant hammer, then I use the hammer like a golf club,hitting Sigma in the face, sending him flying* "Fore! Oh, Brinx" *Runs to get Brinx*

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx just lays there.

"…Ow. Now that's gonna leave a heavy mark."

Tries to use a strong feeling spell but doesn't work. So Brinx just took out a potion and dranked it.

Brinx was then able to get back up. And saw Nightmare running at him.

"Oh hey Nighmare what's up?"

Posted at

The avatar hits Brinx in the face.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

and then suddenly, i baby with a head the shape of a football appeared.
"oh great, this is like that time i randomly appeared in a colleseum full of avatars! oh, wait, that's what's going on now…"
the child with the football head looked around to see the utter chaos that was happening all around him.
"hmmmmm, it appears i am going to have to fight! better get dressed for the occasion then!"
the child quickly hid behind a rock, and came back wearing a head band, black camo pants, and other such clothes.
"greetings! my name is stewie! now prepare to get OWN3D!"

Posted at

The avatar hits Hey-Arnold-as-a-baby in the face.

(Just in case you didn't know, that's Stewie. They share head shape.)

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The alien crawled out of the crashed UFO in a Santa Clause outfit

"HOHOHO!!"

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie falls backwards from the sudden hit to the face from the weird, avatar, thingie.
"hmm, it seems the 'IT' switch is now in the 'ON' position…"
the child reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue ray gun, which he pointed at the avatar.
"try that again and they'll be taking you home in, wait, can you take something that has been disintigrated home?"

Posted at

Sigma: THATS IT! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! STARTING WITH THAT DAMN AVATAR! *Teleports behind the avatar, picks it up, And starts shocking it with electricty untill it's black and fried, then casts it aside and starts shooting enegry rings from his hand that start tracking everyone* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU WILL ALL DIE!

Me: Don't count me out yet! Weapon Change! Omega Blade! *Hammer transforms into a giant, but light sword* "Omega Zero Slash!" *Slashes Sigma three times in a Z pattern, sending Sigma into a world of hurt*

Sigma:"GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU…WILL…PAY…ZERO!"

Me: "Shut up. Just die."

Sigma: I'LL…COME…BACK! I'LL… COME…GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" *Sigma Explodes*

Posted at

Dread looked at the crushed droid named sigma.

''I think we just destroyed its fysical manifestation, there has to be some sort of computer in this station that controlled that droid, the traps and the teleporters. otherwise we would be home right now no?''

Dread pointed to a stairway at the top of the tribunes.

''We need to climb this wall or something to get to that stairway. Levitation spells arent my strongest point so i cant lift us all up there, anyone got an idea?''

''oh and for the record, the next thing that jumps on my head will no longer jump on anything for a loooong time''

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie put his ray gun away when he saw the starnge robot thing attack and possibly kill the avatar.
"just a question, but who the hell was that guy? WAS being the keyword…"

Posted at

The nearly dead Avatar hits Stewie in the face.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie whips out his ray gun and fires at the avatar, but instead of a laser beam, water came out…
"blast! you've won this round! but i will be back! because right now it is soooooo past my bedtime!"
and with that, stewie fell backwards, and went to sleep

Posted at

Dread looked at the crushed droid named sigma.

''I think we just destroyed its fysical manifestation, there has to be some sort of computer in this station that controlled that droid, the traps and the teleporters. otherwise we would be home right now no?''

Dread pointed to a stairway at the top of the tribunes.

''We need to climb this wall or something to get to that stairway. Levitation spells arent my strongest point so i cant lift us all up there, anyone got an idea?''

''oh and for the record, the next thing that jumps on my head will no longer jump on anything for a loooong time''

"Well, Sigma usually is the one that does the controlling. But this is the first time he's ever been a pawn. Anyway, I can get us all out of here, now that the teleportation barrier's down. I'll take you all home. Who's with me?"

Posted at

The avatar speaks for the very first time.

"Perhaps it's the fact that we are merely all images representing people. The fact that we have no real personality of our own, and are just puppets that our users use every once in a while. Maybe it's that, without us, users would still be fine and alive. We're obsolete."

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie got up and began to sleep walk.

Posted at

Brinx looks at the avatar in the most confused way,

"… Did you just talk?"

The avatar says "Why yes, I did." And then hits him in the face.

Posted at

"I haven't talked yet for suspense. Oh, and the face-hitting thing is a running gag. Deal with it." the Avatar said.

Posted at

''What will stop the computer from rebuilding itself and teleport us back? we have to destroy its maneframe!''

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

Stewie finnaly woke up in time to hear what dread said (hey! that rhymed!) about the computer and destroying the mainframe.
"leave that to me, i may not know what's going on, but no one knows more about computers and doomsday machines then me! the evil genious!"
Stewie then began to laugh maniacally as he ran around squirting his water gun at everyone.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.