Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I just wanted the Giants to win because they're George R. R. Martin's favorite team…and a happy GRRM means a better chance of him writing more of his Song of Fire and Ice series ^.^
Let's keep out fingers crossed, eh? :)

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

as many of you know, I live in Japan…. I saw the game live at eight Monday morning, but had to leave for work with 2:30 left in the 4th quarter…. I got to work thinking that NE won the game :( I did not know or get to see NY's final TD ?!?!?!?
I would so much love to see the last 3 mins of the game… but it was replayed at 0230 Tuesday morning (-_-) ZZZZZzzzzz
so I have looked high and low on the net for the last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter, does anyone know where I can watch/down load it?!?!?

Well, you can go to NFL.com to see the play that won it for the Giants. HERE is the play (hope it works). But The Giants kept the lead with some really great defense too. Tom Brady was denied all over the place.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Such avid fans of this Spandex, padded, pantomime, helmeted muscleman game. :)

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

What I find as the FINAL insult from the NFL is that you can see all the Superbowl commercials on NFL.com, but every single video starts with a Planters peanut ad first. So you have to sit through an ad… to watch another ad.

For anyone that didn't see them, don't bother. I mean, ads that showcase Richard Simmons and Carlos Mencia? WTF??

The only one that was slightly funny was the Justin Timberlake ad. I can't remember what they were selling (effective, huh?). But I wouldn't sit through it more than once, anyway. :P

Posted at

Well, you can go to NFL.com to see the play that won it for the Giants. HERE is the play (hope it works). But The Giants kept the lead with some really great defense too. Tom Brady was denied all over the place.

SpANG… you are now my hero of the week!!!!

Thanx bro!

(^O^)

albone
albone
Posted at

I've found that more people enjoyed that the Patriots lost than the Giants winning. That's not to take anything away from the Giants, because the better team won that game that night, but lots of Patriot haters. In the interest of full disclosure, I hate the Patriots.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I find it comical when people "hate" or "love" sports teams. How could you have such passion either way for people that just play games for a living? But there you have it. Besides, it's not like ANY player is true to the city they play in.

Too bad the public doesn't care more about who we elect to run the country and have reign over our economy, education, and safety. You know, boring stuff. :/

UltimaXG2
UltimaXG2
Posted at

I don't really care about sports either way, but I grew up in the New York area, so it's instinct, haha. Anyway, yeah, it is kinda sad that people don't care more abouot the economy and politics.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.