Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Jinachi
Jinachi
Posted at

hey when does this end because for like the start of next monday i'm camping for 10 days

Posted at

Oh crap! sorry amanda, completely slipped my mind!well, let's seeeee… running as many thins as I am now, it wouldn't be a bad idea to pair you up with crocty instead of me, that sound good?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hehe, my feelings are really unhurt - you can leave me out until round three if you like. ^.^ But I'm not opposed to being paired up with the Crocty.

Posted at

then I shall inform crocty! sorry about the whole lack of organisation, I've been working 10 hour days in theatre preparing for the production (twelfth night), last night tonight so I hope I can get things back on track!

Posted at

I'd like to get in on the next one if possible.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Seems great, sign me up for the next round! This'll be great to improve my skills. (And whoever I get paired up with, I suggest drawing someone from Life With the Dead, that's the only one of my comics that's currently being worked on.)

Posted at

sure thing, ill probably start up round 3 before the beginning of august

Posted at

SO! we have quite a few of us that have submitted art for round 2, which is good, but I'll be you're itching to get on with round 3! so, here are the round 3 pairings:

Luminous- bittenbymonk
Spiritmonkey- Jagris
BlkKnight- Jinachi
Amanda- flapjack1995
Crocty- Aghammer
Dragonizer- komradeDave

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Sounds like fun man… if you have another round (or need someone for this round)… count me in! Anyone interested can draw a character from my running on empty comic… later

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I'd like to sign up with my comic After Lily!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

That's cool, FlapJack - sort of gives me a break this round, too ^.^
I'm still in for round four, though, Bitten!

Posted at

*sighs*
Amanda, you mispelt Falpjack!
How careless of you!

And I have FINALLY sent on my page to Bittenbymonk, I would like to apologise to you all for my extreme lateness.
That is all.
:)

Posted at

yeah, with all the awards and other stuff going on, I'm suspending deadlines all over. once things have calmed down a bit I'll kick off round 4, so take your time people.

Posted at

*sighs*
Amanda, you mispelt Falpjack!
How careless of you!

People are still doing that! Cool. Thanks, spiritmonkey.

Really. That's the only reason I posted. I gotta thank everybody who gives me a Falpjack. Those are the rules.

Posted at

Am I too late for this? D:
If not I'd like to play

Posted at

wowee, I thought this had died off! if you guys want, I could start a new round up, provided yer still interested?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.