Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

So, art exchanges, gotta love em! I was thinking to set something like this up but on a bigger scale, get some people signed up and mix things up a bit! basically it would entail pairing people up and asking them to draw their partners character(s). then we could shuffle the lot around so that everyone will get their character drawn by everyone else who signs up. Whaddya think?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

When is this being done?
(I might be able too…)

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

So, art exchanges, gotta love em! I was thinking to set something like this up but on a bigger scale, get some people signed up and mix things up a bit! basically it would entail pairing people up and asking them to draw their partners character(s). then we could shuffle the lot around so that everyone will get their character drawn by everyone else who signs up. Whaddya think?
I'm in. I'll make silly stick figures out of all ya'll!
Woot! Stick figures!

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

Art exchanges are awesome! How will this be organised? Will people be picked randomly? When is it starting?

Posted at

wow! some interest! well, we could easily start whenever, say give each pair a couple of weeks to get their stuff in and whatnot. Once about 6 people sign up I'll randomly pair people up and we can get started! so including myself, that makes 5 if you're all in, so once one more person signs up we can get this moving.

Posted at

And me makes six!
YAY!!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

(\('-') I'll do it…

Posted at

ha! no way, 8 people! I'll just give everyone a chance to finalise their entry, make sure that they can do it, I'll buzz out some personal quacks, then I can get to pairing people up for the first stage.

those who reply to the notices will be added to the participant list, which so far includes:

luminous
Spiritmonkey
BlkKnight
flapjack1995
Crocty
Vakanai
Jinachi

Posted at

Bocakj wont be joining us on this expedition, leaving 7 of us should everyone else accept. If anyone else is interested places are (and always will be) open!

Posted at

Now that there are 6 of us definitely doing this, I can begin to pair us up!
I have numbered all of the entrants and a virtual dice has given me these results:

ROUND 1
Luminous- Jinachi
Spiritmonkey- Vakanai
BlkKnight- Flapjack1995

Round 2
Luminous- Flapjack 1995
Spiritmonkey- Jinachi
BlkKnight- Vakanai
Bittenbymonk- Crocty

Simple! Just draw your partner's character(s)! strip format or single image, it's all good.
You have a time Limit of 14 days starting tomorrow, the first round will end when all the entries are received. As far as where the material is going, feel free to use it as filler material and I will also be making a comic for it.

Entrants still welcome and encouraged!

Posted at

any that take your fancy! I'm sure that with 5 people doing a piece for each comic all of their characters will get a good working over.

Posted at

well if you want to put a specific comic under your name for use in the project thats fine, just let me know, or your partner know, works eitherway. otherwise comics can be chosen by the artist i guess.

Posted at

Right! I'll get back to you guys on Tuesday, good luck!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Should we specify which comic to use for people with more than one comic?
Well, a lot of the characters are based on people from another forum and I use them with permission, so…
Vakanai (myself obviously), Dracula (I use him a lot), and the characters from Tank Buddies are all on/within limits. There, that should keep my a$$ out of the fire.

Posted at

OK! my computer is dead. that means no photoshop and no scanner, so for a couple of weeks I wont be able to take part (I really need a new computer), so first and foremost I must apologise to Crocty, I wont be able to be your partner for this round, I'll pair you up with luminous if she gets back to me on this. (This also means I'm going to find it hard to update my comic, so if there are any uper fans around,filler material would be GODLY) Other than that, you have two weeks to complete your first submission (longer for Crocty, things considered) good luck!

Jinachi
Jinachi
Posted at

Damn am i too late for the exchange?

Posted at

Should we specify which comic to use for people with more than one comic?

Anything from my Timmy and the Bleach comic, it's the only one I really update.
Link's in my sig :)

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Anything from my Timmy and the Bleach comic, it's the only one I really update.
Link's in my sig :)
And that's just what I did!
It's, uh, interesting. Since Timmy appears to just be a face, all I drew of him was a face.
I also did several of the animals and other things. Hope you enjoy.
So, do I send it to someone or post it on my comic or is a comic being made or…?
I'm new to these exchange things…

Posted at

you can send it to your partner, but send it to me first, I'll make a comin for the collected works.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.