Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

Oh you know like all those sappy movies. :) Not a limp washcloth of a guy, but a guy who has feelings and tells me them when appropriate and likes doing and telling me things that let me know how special I am to him. T_T None of this stoic keep the feelings inside stuff and thinking his actions do the talking when he isn't even doing any actions either.

We all got married, Skoolmunkee. We feel bad about folks like you that had to be left out, but….dammit….there just aren't enough of us to go around. There are some of us lobbying for laws to change so that we can have multiple wives, but that's some time off…..and not all of us are sure having multiple wives is a good thing.)

Posted at

This sound like a good thread but how are you supposed to know if it's successful or not?
Anyway…
My real name is Sian. Pronounced SH-AH-NNN, doncherknow.
I'm 17, which seems a lot older than 16 but I don't know why.
I live in England, in one of the inbred areas.
I'm doing my AS levels at the moment, but I'd much rather not mention those.
I don't know what I want to do in the future, I haven't got a clue and I hate it when people ask me. I'll work it out when I'm there.
I obsessively love computer games, I love RPG's and adventure ones best but I get too involved and stop washing. Or eating. Or moving.
My favourite game is Okami. No, Silent Hill. No wait Okami. Damnit, they're both good!
I'm a blondey.
I love ninjas too much.:neenjah:
I love comedies like Scrubs, Spaced and Black Books, I always feel much better when I'm laughing and I think the world needs to be a happier place. Everything seems so grey nowadays that its depressing just to look outside (although I do live in England, so grey's kind of common).
I might be obsessive compulsive, I have a real problem with things being mispelt and I start tweeking when I'm reading my friends work.
I suffer from sleep paralysis! So if you ever want to steal any stuff, night time's the time to do it as I can't move.
Years of being split up from people I know and like has given me a crushingly low self esteem, and I find physical communication with people difficult to the point where it looks like I'm ignoring them (I'm not! You're just scary!)
I have a pet hamster who doesn't move. At all. Not even in his ball. And a pet rabbit who grunts like an old man. I'm stuck between thinking it's cute or disgusting.
I've only started reading comics relatively recently and posting them even less but it's quite fun looking back and seeing if I've improved. Which I haven't.
Whenever a healthy eating program is on TV, I start eating icecream.
When I'm ill, I don't like the feel of stickers and carpet.
I'm considered a fussy eater but I get really annoyed by people who eat about 3 different things and refuse to try anything else "in case they don't like it".
Talking's good! I'm a fan of the chinflapping art but sadly I only seem able to spout tosh if this post is anything to go by.
As much as I like comics, if something's well written I'll read it, regardless of the subject.
I hate false people, I've had bad experiences in the past which has made me a little untrustworthy of what people have to say, and I hate being used for somebody else's gain.
I don't like Broad beans.
I love making friends it just doesn't happen very often because I'm a psychopath.

KLSanchez
KLSanchez
Posted at

23 (in May), Single, likes long walks by the beach…

All kidding aside, I am twenty-three and single (or going to be 23), live in Texas (the rural part), and have a wide variety of interests. I'm an author, musician, artist, like to think I could be an inventor and philosopher… no religious affiliation per se, but I believe in the Christian/Jewish/Islamic God… don't know much about Buddhism or Hindu but I could buy it… have a strange way of believing in my faith. I always wear windbreakers and oversized tees - regardless of the weather - and have one year of college. Own a '79 El Camino - factory quality - and a very old, very outdated computer.

Hmmm… don't have any pictures anywhere 'cause I hate pictures of myself (I'm not in shape at all ._. ) My current avatar resembles me, however. The growth on my chin what is laughably called a "beard" is a little exaggerated, but the idea is the same nonetheless.

Am not rich but not in debt, either (not truly, anyway)…

No rent 'cause I own already…

Never dated… never been kissed either, actually…

I guess when you sum it up I'm just Grade A loser. I'm also Grade A Asshole, although people try to tell me otherwise.

IT'S JUST NOT TRUE.

I've been involved with and run many different webcomics. I've literally created and worked on comics of every rating imaginable.

What else… don't smoke, don't like drinking, don't do drugs, although I guarantee I can drink half the people here under the table if I wanted. We Mes'cans just got it in the blood. ;) I'm more or less just a walking contradiction, I suppose. If you really wanna know me, you just gotta try and, well… get to know me. Although you'll have a hard time of it, because not even my friend or my family actually understands me.

*shrug*

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I'm Chinese. Born in South East Asia.

My specialty: I can speak roughly 6 languages. And I can also read a book upside down easily. I can draw my comic on a paper tilted at 90 degree. Although, the last two skills are rather useless.

An Engineer. Always a busy and stressed out person. Loves watching youtube and draw manga during free time.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I'm Tom and I didn't know I had logged into eharmony.com

Oh God, we've turned Drunk Duck into an online dating service. ABORT! ABORT!!!

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I'm Tom and I didn't know I had logged into eharmony.com

Oh God, we've turned Drunk Duck into an online dating service. ABORT! ABORT!!!

what if it works though. We can get cheesy commercials. Like

"I met my wife on drunkduck.com and I read a lot of comics"

we could all be famous….*evil grin*

Posted at

I'm Chinese. Born in South East Asia.

My specialty: I can speak roughly 6 languages. And I can also read a book upside down easily. I can draw my comic on a paper tilted at 90 degree. Although, the last two skills are rather useless.

An Engineer. Always a busy and stressed out person. Loves watching youtube and draw manga during free time.

WOW 6 languages? I've only got 2 under my belt… spanish and english (and since my family's spanish it would really be a shock/travesty if I didn't speak it, lol! oh and that's what I majoring in, too– spanish and english lit!! .. ok now everyone laugh at my comic for not being deep or literary… go ahead… *cries*) what languages do you speak? what's your native language?

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

K, I'll bite ;)

Hey there!
Call me Charil :)
I'm a senior in high school;
Which means I'm going off to college next year!!
I consider myself a native to New York;
Despite not being born there;
And despite not living there now.
I'm decora.
And if you don't know what that is, I'm sorry ;)
I'm an artist
And an actress
And a writer.
Naturally that's all amateur, come on, I shouldn't have to tell you that.
My fandoms are
1 Litre of Tears
Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu

And Battle Royale.
As long as it isn't that blasted movie. Because "OMGGGGZ I HAET TAGUCHI CUZ HE MADEZ SUGIMURA AN MARSHEL ARTZ EXPURT!!!!!!!111311!1!h!jONE!" is not a reason to hate on the manga.
LOL BOOK CANON WHAT'S THAT?
I'm a fun, bouncy (if not painfully shy) person, despite the fact that all my favourite media are about people dying. Being moved to tears = <3
While I agree that they could not be more unsuited for the series, I actually like the Maximum the Hormone opening and ending for Death Note. I am now hated by 99% of all Death Note fans.
This is, of course, excluding the end of What's Up, People? wtf. That part is totally not at all music.
I'm near blind;
Anemic;
And deaf in one ear.
Except for that's actually a dental problem, but oh well.
Haha, I love how my ENT is completely and utterly baffled about why I cannot hear, and it takes my DENTIST thirty seconds to figure it out.
"Totally" is totally my favourite adjective.
I still can't drive.
I'm SKINNY.
NOT anorexic.
NOT bulimic.
SKINNY.
Gaki no Tsukai is my favourite program. Ever.
I'm a trichotillomaniac.
Which pretty much means I don't have eyebrows.
Because they're all over my French notes.
Because I put them there.
I'm naturally bi-lingual
Though I actually speak about five languages.
I'm a Russophile. Yes I did make that word up. I think.
But most importantly:
ILU.

And I'm frikkin' sick of writing bold tags.
The end.

Posted at

How dare this thread continue without someone asking "where is da spook?" or at least "this thread's got a fever and the only prescription is more spook!" That also would be acceptable.

But what a fun idea! And lots of Illinois folken to boot! Let's hope Chicago gets to host the Olympics in 2016!

Let's see.

Mister Spook aka Mike

I'm male, hence the "Mister" part of my internet handle - which is actually an allusion to a Larry Marder comic series called Beanworld if anyone cares. I'm 25 years old and still aging to the best of my knowledge. If all goes according to plan, I'll tick off to 26 sometime this June. I lives near Chicago out in the west burbs where I'm pursuing a Master's Degree in English Literature. Though I'm teaching composition at the moment, I'm studying all kinds of delightful works - specifically Jane Austen and the Regency contrasted heavily with a course on John Milton. I'll probably end up an Americanist, much to the dismay of my current professors, but hey, I like it. Though I do have a deep-seeded love for Edmund Spenser's work The Faerie Queene. Probably the most bizarre thing you'll ever read from the 16th Century.

Anyway, I'm sure that's very exciting for most of you. I love zombie movies. I have a huge collection. Zombi 3 - which I assume is one of the numerous sequels to the Fulci classic - is not too bad. Shaun of the Dead, however, has to be one of the best movies of all time in my humble opinion. As you might have guessed, I'm a big nerd. I draw a webcomic after all. But I really like Drunk Duck. It has always been a fun place to hang out digitally.

I also secretly fear that Black Kitty wants to make me into a soup or failing that some sort of pie.

Oh yes, I'm single too… just like in this video -
Lonely? ODDNESS WARNING!

So, do I just PM people at random or continue to fill up Ozone's duck mailbox with spam?

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

sure, why not?

My real name is Shayne Beausoleil(for those of you who don't speak french, it's pronounced Bow-so-lay)
i'm 31 and polyamourous.
i make comics. some of them are funny, some are not.
I spent a year drawing comics before putting one online cause i thought my art sucked.
I live in sudbury, Ontario, canada.
It's often cold here.
I've nearly hit a moose with my car.
I'm real thankful i didn't.
i'm pagan
i'm a long-time gamer and continue to play games in the new millenia.
while i enjoy many things(music, movies, games, drawing) i'm not passionate about anything. Sort of a jack of all trades but master of none philosophy.
I don't understand fanatisism(people who get so carazy worked up about movie/music stars that they try to *hurt* them to get a piece of clothing or tuft of hair
I both hate and love money.
i have religious and political views that shouldn't be shared among friends. :)
i work in a call center and i love it..mainly cause i'm not on the phones.
i'm a very happy-go-lucky guy.
i'll give you the shirt off my back if you need it.
i can't think of anything else to add.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

WOW 6 languages? I've only got 2 under my belt… spanish and english (and since my family's spanish it would really be a shock/travesty if I didn't speak it, lol! oh and that's what I majoring in, too– spanish and english lit!! .. ok now everyone laugh at my comic for not being deep or literary… go ahead… *cries*) what languages do you speak? what's your native language?

Mmm… Actually, I've got several friends who can speak 8 to 9 languages. Speaking 6 languages isn't such a big deal from where I come from. ._.

Well, if you want to know. Besides speaking in English, I can speak

Teochew language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8BwAHSoW8kw

Malay language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UXuDfMXRd9A

Mandarin language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UHH2_wOhLi0

A bit of Cantonese language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3FGk7-XnKBA

Hokkien language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/iNmmBYKb7y0

My mother language should be Hakka. But I'm ashamed to say I can't speak a single Hakka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/t6rN-O7zX24(The guy with grey shirt speaks Hakka)

Posted at

Hi!

i love this idea! its great! please be my friend! i love talking to new people! and i swear to tell the truth and only the truth!(the people who know me would tell you thats all i can do.. im simply unable to lie(too honest some would say) :D)

My Name is Jette(yah its a real name.. heh.. sad isnt it :D)
I'll be 20 years old in three weeks time(the 9th of may)
im female
I was born and raised in Denmark(a small country right above germany)
when i was 17 i got bored of denmark and attended my senior year at a high school in michigan(i lived with one of the teachers from the school)
then i moved home to denmark for a year but got bored again and now i live in ireland with a nice family where i take care of their two kids while the parents are at work.. i really like ireland but taking care of those kids is hard work so im going home to denmark at the end of May.
there i will work for a computer-company during the day and in a pub at night.. earning money to go to Australia in November! oh i cant wait! ill be going with my boyfriend and we will just travel around australia.. no more working all the time(maybe a bit if we run low on money but still its not the same) so im really excited about that!
i love to travel and one of my biggest dreams is to go to japan and learn the language and the culture.. its so fachinating!
Friends are the most important people in my life! i wouldnt be who i am if it wasnt for my beloved friends! they all mean so much to me!
i love animals and especially my ferret Ollie! he's so cute and lovable! :D

Im a bit of a geek i think.. i dont drink i dont smoke and i dont do drugs.. i love to hang out with my friends but not so much at wild parties. i love a good movie and i read as if my life depended on it!!! i love to read!
i love to write too.. ever since i learned to write i have been writing looooooong stories.. but i never seem to finish them :'(

I respect religions and find them very interresting but i dont really have one of my own.
i really like the idea of karma though. that being a good person will make your life better.. i really like that and i believe its true in many ways :D

i love to laugh and to learn languages.. my native tounge is danish(not the pastry you buy at a bakery though :D) but i speak english(pretty well if i dare say so myself..) a bit of german, a bit of spanish and a bit of japanese.. because i think its fun to learn those things..

uhm.. i think ive been on about myself long enough..
hope you want to be my friend!! please PQ me if you want!!

*dances around in a ninja tutu-skirt*
~Jette

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

I'm seventeen, I'm Ieclandic. I'm a boy.

I like stuff.

Stuff includes: Comics, making comics, writing (though I haven't really written anything. I'm waiting for the muse. I've tried though. Turned out bad.), and music. I can play the piano and the drums, though I do neither. If I see a piano I can play it and if I see drums I can play them but I don't really practice it on a daily basis.

I currently have seven Icelandic Sheepdogs, but two will be sold and one will be kept with another family. They are named Eyja, Urður, Surtur, Syrpa, Garri, Drífa and Blika.

I like meeting new people and I'm not not shy.

I am a first-year in High school. Well the Icelandic education system is different from the US and British and other, so I'll just call it a high school. I'm studying sociology.

I play roleplaying games. My favorites are Vampire the Requiem and Exalted. If anyone has any idea about RPGs.

I also really like history. Mainly European war history. And then mainly WWII and medieval times. I also really like feudal Japan and smurais.

Posted at

I'm Chris chris. :D I'm 18, born in Amarillo, Texas. I like sharp things and pychoatic people. :) I am a pervert. I like to draw and read comics. I am a ***** when tempered with.

:) How is everyone?

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

More about me: I am a weapon freak. I really like rifles and shotguns and I know somethings about weapons. I'm gonna learn more though.

I also have a morbid fascination in serial killers like Ted Bundy and Andrei Chikatilo.

Brokenhill
Brokenhill
Posted at

hmm interesting I guess…

I'm 18 years old, Male, and single. I'm am currently finishing up High School and I'm still very unsure of what I want to do afterwards. I also have a part time job at a sub shop. I'm not very good at anything aside from rollerblading, therefore most of my daily activities are centered around that. I enjoy travaling alot… as much as possible and meeting new people! I don't talk much, or atleast not when I don't have to. But people say I'm funny. (I don't think thats true)
I'm an ex-hardcore pc gamer but I can still own your arse on any game you bring to my hard drive. I'm a music whore, and at time an annoying indie kid bastard. I'd like to start a band someday but there aren't alot of people into the things I like. I have many pets, and I love them all. lets see what else…

I like starting things I can't finish, which is kinda a bad habit, but fun! I smoke(don't start), I drink, but I don't push those things on other people.

I like going outside in the middle of the night to think and I write theories and other BS of that nature. I'm not much of a creative writer though.

lastly, I have bad grammer. (then again, don't most americans?)

oh I live in North Carolina

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm 27, male, American, and do a webcomic called penis. I've an overdeveloped sense of humor, and am often found online.

I also play xbox, because I like third person futuristic shooters, of which the console has an abundance.

Posted at

My name is MIke and live in San Diego,CA. I am orignally from Dallas,TX. I have lived in So Cal for about 7 years now. I love video games, comics, music and movies. An entertainment junkie I guess.

I am 21 years of age, single and RULE. Rule you ask? Ha, I am the Dude!! Anywas I just like to chill have fun and hangout with friends.

Currently doing not doing ongoing serious of comics of mine. I am working on new stuff.

Holla!

marine
marine
Posted at

My name is MIke and live in San Diego,CA. I am orignally from Dallas,TX. I have lived in So Cal for about 7 years now. I love video games, comics, music and movies. An entertainment junkie I guess.

I am 21 years of age, single and RULE. Rule you ask? Ha, I am the Dude!! Anywas I just like to chill have fun and hangout with friends.

Currently doing not doing ongoing serious of comics of mine. I am working on new stuff.

Holla!

You're not the dude.

Posted at

They call me Dr. Merlin.
I am Shane Ronzio, 29, American.
I draw stuff and make movies.
I am here to do my artwork, tell my Tale and to network with other creative motivated people.

See DD profile for other details.

Posted at

Hi, I am female, 22 years old, and a college graduate working at Target. Bleh, I'm a complete bookworm and got into comics just so I could read more when my eyes were tired from reading all those college required readings.
I live in the tri-state area of America, and love my Tablet. Can't think of much else to say, except that I am absent-minded and very random. :nerd:

Posted at

HELLO everyone!!!
My name is Molly i'm 15 (16 August 1st) I know I'm a little young but i started school a little early not much I'm a sophmore and this year is close to and end so i guess im a pre junior… SO ONLY 2 YEARS LEFT!!!!
I'm a female (possibly mistaken as a boy for my tomboyish humor) admit huge guns body legnth swords and retarded big brested chicks getting shot in the head is very funny…
I'm not single i've been dating my boyfriend Zack for a year and 3 months now. He is more of a musician than an artist though he dose do pretty cool logos. I'm gunna have him design a banner for My civil war comic. He's 17 (18 in september) yeah a little older but we are only one school year apart. I live with my Mom and my stepdad. My only sister already moved out and now lives in the smallest apatment ive been in with her 35 pound cat.. (lol he is so cute and chubby!!)
I draw almost constantly yet i don't seem to be getting better
I subconciously seem to base my style of a sort of Johnan Vasquez type. BIIIIIIG fan of JTHM and Invader Zim. I drew invader zim alot untill i started with Patch.
I live in Iowa, United States. Kinda boring here. But we make do
I work at a grocery store 3 blocks down from my house.
My house is centered in the middle of the ghetto area of my city. I'm not in the ghetto but if you go 3 blocks either way you'll get to it. I llive next to old people… We have a cat who constantly PMSing and I have a obese hamster named Gir…
I read comics and play video games.
I'm not all that great at them though i am proud that i beat both Kingdom Heart games without using cheats or a guide book. I beat the second one before the first one.
I try to make people laugh.
I'm usually seen smiling… i'm "bubbly"
and I don't normally hate you unless I hate you…
… I can't think of much else to say i guess…
BYE!!!

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

I'm…uh…13?
I'm overwhelmed with all these people in their 20's here! At least sweetninja566 is close to my age.
Well, when you're freinds, nothing matters! Let's all be freinds!:kitty:
My name is Mica, and I LOVE Anime and Manga(along with everything that has to do with Japan.)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Don't worry Rain, there are some people who are actually as young as eight here. So there are some who are minor to you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.