Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

How many did i get right? 8D

Hm, 14 right, 5 wrong, and the trick question could probably count as right or wrong. :) Not bad!
I know alot about every single member on drunkduck….i used to be an info carrier in a elite group of hackers but that was a long time ago…..hmm I didn't know your social security number started with a 5.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Do you know what I'm thinking right this second?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Do you know what I'm thinking right this second?
Zombie orgy, and your kind of thirsty.

Posted at

Yay, friends!
I live in New England (Which, despite popular belief is NOT in Europe.) I'm in High School, and er… I'm on earth?
I'm a shy person, and I'm constantly paranoid about if I'm pissing people off or not, I like to sing, draw cartoon-ish stuff. I love to build things, robots, furniture, that stuff.
I love talking to people, though I am a bit of a recluse, when I get emberassed I tend to go into a hermit phase for a few days, it's kinda stupid, really.
Uh…I used to play WoW, USED TO Never want to again, game pissed me off after awhile. That and I sawy what I was becoming, and decided to get out while I still could.
Oh! And I'm going to a summer program this summer called "Frontiers" if anyone else is going, then please tell me.

So, yeah, if you can put up with me, I'd love to talk to y'all.

Oh, and as for Skool's driver's liscense thing I'm gonna bet she has a eprmit-type deal, so she has her liscense, but dosn't really.

Posted at

I live at the Institute of Stuff.
I have prosthetic hair that used to come in streaks, but now it is only brown.
Some people think I'm a killing machine. This is falsehood. Occasionally I like to hug people.

some people also call me ridiculous. Which I am. Very.

Posted at

Oh, and as for Skool's driver's liscense thing I'm gonna bet she has a eprmit-type deal, so she has her liscense, but dosn't really.

Actually I have a US license, an International Permit, and half a British license (theory is passed, need to pass practical)… I was ok to drive in England for a year under an international permit, but after 1 year a person magically becomes incapable of driving and has to get the full British license. Of course no one tells you that until it's too late for you to do it the easy way. Damn you England! >:[

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Let's see.
Jobs: Server and bartender, sales associate at Hot Topic, and intern for Silent Devil, plus freelance work.
The bar jobs pays the bills.
I worked at Hot Topic through college, I'm pretty fed up with it now, but it's like a bad relationship. It's easier to stay than to quit.
I live in the downstairs apartment of a house with a roommate who is vastly more popular than I am. I couldn't stand moving back in with my parents after a graduated last May. I graduated with a BFA in art, but it is very hard to make a living in art. Kind of goes without saying.
I don't smoke, though I probably drink too much. I like to tell myself it's in the same way that Hemmingway or Poe drank to much. I suppose that remains to be seen. I am drinking a "Chocolate Russian" as we speak. That would be chocolate soy milk, vanilla vodka, and coffee liquor.
I'm not very social, though I am not unfriendly and I have friends. I don't like the phone much. I probably only get two or three phone calls a week. I have a mind like a steel trap for facts and trivia, but I don't remember names or faces, which can be problamatic. I haven't been on a proper date in about 6 months, I suppose, but that's assuming that a couple of things that turned out very badly don't count. I have terrible taste in men.
I watch a lot of Star Trek.
I studied photography in school and occasionally photograph rock bands for money.
I no longer date men in rock bands.
I read a lot of comic books.
I snap at people a lot.
I have some lingering injuries from a nasty skateboading accident.
I have a very short attention span.
I had a mohawk for years until I got really pissed a few months ago and shaved all my hair off.
If anyone should bother to ask I will freely tell them that I am a jerk and I have a terrible temper.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You have ants? o_O Is that painful? I think you can get some sort of shampoo for it these days…
lol!

A bit more about me:
* I'm Australian.
* Quite left off centre.
* A straight male.
* Too skinny.
* have long, originally mousey blond hair that's going a brassy, light browny, reddy colour.
* Don't watch TV.
* Don't drive.
* Have a pointy nose.
* Have a lot of art qualifications.
* Have always liked SciFi and fantasy, but now I only read the more "classic" books in those genres.
* Love European cinema.
* Can make, fix, and build most things.
* Like to ride horses when I get the chance.
* Like to stay abreast of world events (news addict).
* Always very curious about what's behind… ie. the history that leads up to world events, where certain words originate etc.
* Collect hats.
* have two pets cats and several goldfish.
* Am a night person- I just get more done then and it's easier to sleep during the day in the light, against the background noise of daily life.

Posted at

I'm Tom and I didn't know I had logged into eharmony.com

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

*glomp!* There you are good buddy! :kitty:

-W

Posted at

Uhhh too tired to use paragraphs. Random uninteresting facts.

- I'm female.
- I'm 26.
- I'm single and happy that way.
- I live smack dab in the middle of Ohio.
- I have a lot of hair on my head. It just passed my waist.
- I need a haircut.
- I love fantasy, scifi, and horror.
- I have a pet cat that often makes attempts on my life.
- I have a love for condiments that borders on disturbing.
- I don't drink or do any type of drugs.
- I didn't have my ears pierced until I was 23.
- I didn't have a driver's lisence until I was 21.
- I've managed to avoid getting into any accidents despite (or perhaps because of) that fact.
- I went to college for graphic design, but discovered that I hate it.
- I graduated Cum Laude from college but didn't go to my graduation ceremony because it seemed unimportant.
- I don't really regret not going.
- I work in a copy center when I'm not working on comics.
- I haven't slept well in years and this leads to me saying and doing some odd things.
- I like lists.
- I love video games, especially RPGs and racing games.
- I love reading consipracy theories. Especially the ones that make a bit of sense.
- I used to play the flute, but gave it up to concentrate on drawing.
- I can't think of anything else to say about myself right now.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

Hiya people! I'm not too new to drunk duck but I'm new to the forum section…

About me: I live by myself in a small apartment. I have no animals because of rules of the apartment (They wouldn't even let me have a small little fish! How messed up is that?).

I have loved to draw for a long time and took the highest art class (Advance Art 2) in highschool that wasn't for a college credit. One of my favorite pieces was a life size bust of a man that looked it came out of rome XD. Sadly my teacher and I were trying to make a mold out of it and ended up ruining it… So I just gave up on it and never repaired it. My family never thought I could make much of a career out of art so I went to a Tech school for computers and got a certificate to be Support tech rep(boring Zzzzz). I should really go back to school for more stuff that or just keep getting certicates. Currently I'm studying to get my CCNA. I know stuff about computers and all but I actually hate them most the time LOL. Currently I work at a job as Technical Support Rep on Thirdshift, which gives me plenty of time to draw Oooo heh.

As for other hobbies… I like to watch anime when I can, reading comics, some music, and I love to collect weapons hehe… ^_^;;; Swords, throwning knives, spear, axe, sai, 4-ball mace, daggers, I got those. I try to come up with a weapon and plot on getting it lol but normally I'm broke so yea that don't happen much… I just don't like guns o.O go figure. This normally scares people away when the find out but meh… and probably why I had more guy friends in highschool then girls… but bleh, It's who I am lol. I even got my father into getting some weapons but he normally spitefully gets the weapons I want knowing I can't afford them at that moment >.> evil…

I'm also a photographer but I mostly take pictures at wrestling event (which is another thing I like but mostly indy wrestling) and give the pictures to the wrestlers for free (not WWE wrestlers, though I have ment some of them briefly).

I don't normally watch TV, barely get out to the movies, and because I work thirdshift, I usually don't get to do much… :/ yea I know I'm boring lol

Oh WHEW… I'm done @_@

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

Well I might as well just copy what I have on myspace

Hello my name is Paul Angelo Celano. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA). The main thing about me is I take everyday as it is given to me. I am not too scared of the future since it has not been written yet. Just the way you have to look at life. You can think about the past, but the past is over. The future you can try to make right, yet it can change at the drop of a hat (never did understand that saying). But the present is all that matters at the moment.

People call me the "weird" or "crazy" guy. I call myself; well me. I am just me. I might dress a certain way or act a certain way. But that is just me. That is who I am. That is what makes me. I try not to fit in with a certain group. I just like to be myself and what makes myself comfortable.

At the moment I am in a relationship and never been happier. I will try to treat her with respect. The girl will be my treasure and I must cherished and take care of. Yeah I am sappy, cheesy, but that is me. I am what you may call the "hopeless romantic". I just have love to give to her and all my friends.

I care the most for my family, friends and the person I am with. My past was pain in which I was hurt everyday. To make up for it I made it my goal to bring a smile to someone at least once a day. If I can get one smile, I know my day is complete. With all the "so-called" sadness in the world, I figure if I can bring one smile, at least I am making it better.

I am the person that everyone comes to too talk. I like to listen and help. In fact it seems like I put everyone ahead of myself. People have told me this, but it is just the way I am. I am not sure why I do this. I guess I just like to see my friends be happy.

I don't have much going for me right now. I work for my dad in the jewelry business and I am training to be a gemologist. I like to draw and have a few web comics. I don't know if they are good or not, just like to do them for fun. I love to write poetry. It helps relax me even though I write a lot of depressing ones. My dream is to one day get a poem published.

I am a nerd and will always be one. I love my computer and all my video games. I really hate when people look at me and say, "what you are not a nerd. You don't even look like one." If they say that, then they don't know me at all. If you knew me in the past then you would understand.

So that is it about me. Don't be scared to talk to me. I am a comfortable person.

My past is pain, but my future is unwritten. The more smiles I bring, the more smiles I have. I like my life and the people in it and I wouldn't change it ever.

Posted at

I want a hopeless romantic. :(

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Don't cry! They have a 2-for-1 sale for hopeless romantics on Amazon. :)

celrena
celrena
Posted at

That's awesome Chelano "A smile a day makes the pain go away" :)

Plus the whole nerd thing. Most of us at my job are nerds and you would never know!
Nerdness doesn't have an appearance lol

Posted at

I want a hopeless romantic. :(

what is a hopeless romantic to you?

Posted at

You have ants? o_O Is that painful? I think you can get some sort of shampoo for it these days…
lol!

A bit more about me:
* I'm Australian.
* Quite left off centre.
* A straight male.
* Too skinny.
* have long, originally mousey blond hair that's going a brassy, light browny, reddy colour.
* Don't watch TV.
* Don't drive.
* Have a pointy nose.
* Have a lot of art qualifications.
* Have always liked SciFi and fantasy, but now I only read the more "classic" books in those genres.
* Love European cinema.
* Can make, fix, and build most things.
* Like to ride horses when I get the chance.
* Like to stay abreast of world events (news addict).
* Always very curious about what's behind… ie. the history that leads up to world events, where certain words originate etc.
* Collect hats.
* have two pets cats and several goldfish.
* Am a night person- I just get more done then and it's easier to sleep during the day in the light, against the background noise of daily life.
some how just as i imagined you !!! :)

Posted at

My real name is Alex im 21 years old.I go to a community college but hate it. i just want to go to an art school.i used to be a joke in high school but knew i was an artist by heart.My dad is black and my mom is filipina.Im kinda of short 5'5.lol. but im not little by any means(buff man!)lol.i work at QVC hahahahaha.dont like it much but a job is a job.I am a big clown and love to make people laugh.I wake up every Saturday morning to watch cartoons before i go to work.I love this site better than myspace cause we all are artist and we understand each other.hmmmmmmm wat else i love to play and watch basketball and football. i listen to music when i draw.

i just moved in with my girl which i love very much.before her i was your average guy/joke in high school trying to get in girls pants until i meant her.we been together for about hmmmmmm never mind she will get mad if i out the wrong number lol. but its been years and im happy.me and my friend melissa are trying to start a biz wit my new comic Dome Busat and her music and clothing work. hmmmmm i hang with my buddies and my girl and we go drinking and play dominos. im very good at it. wat else im very random and am diff from your average guy. if you saw me you would think i was stuck up and into myself but im the opposite. i love a good laugh and enjoy in making funny faces.hmmmmmmmmmm the comic Destiny faith is a comic i did 5 years ago. but im thinking of re doing it…………………. i have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. my youngest sister is 3 and the oldest is 36.WOW. my dad is a busy man.lol. everys sunday i go to my dads hous to hang with him and his family and watch the Cowboys or spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not that any other game thats on. my whole high life i drove a busted car until now. i got a dodge its very nice. but payments are a B*t%h!wat else to write i dont know………oo yeha i love my dog princess.hahhahahahahahahaha

Posted at

man i thought alot of your were kids like 12.hahaha same on me.

Dadia
Dadia
Posted at

So, a little bit about me.
I live in Canberra, Australia.
I love the beach but very rarely go.
If you've read anything in my comic you'll know I'm single and slowly dealing with this.
I work as a waiteress.
I dye my hair purple.
I'm studying 3D Animation at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment.
I'm 19 in June.
I've lived out of home for coming up 18 months.
I have a pet cat who likes to sit on the speakers above my PC and bat things off of it so they become falling objects of doom.
I have 8 piercings in my ears, my belly button pierced, and my tongue done. I used to have the bit below the throat inline with the collar bone done aswell, but I took that out.
I have a tattoo all down my spine.
I love photography, but I'm not sure if I want to do that or 3D stuff.
I keep my drawing books and have a draw full of them.
I live in a group house that I'm occasionally not particularly fond of, but it's the best place I've ever lived.
When I was 8 my parents divorced. I haven't seen my dad in 4 years.
I have trouble sleeping.
I love chicken snitzel.

*grins*

Posted at

what is a hopeless romantic to you?

Oh you know like all those sappy movies. :) Not a limp washcloth of a guy, but a guy who has feelings and tells me them when appropriate and likes doing and telling me things that let me know how special I am to him. T_T None of this stoic keep the feelings inside stuff and thinking his actions do the talking when he isn't even doing any actions either.

Posted at

I did one of these awhile back. Time to do a new one!

-Tall
-Skinny-
-Eastern European (Armenian)
-Employed in the US army
-Hold the US army silver star with Valor and two purple hearts. combat veteran
-hopless romantic (terribly sappy guy and i hate myself for it)
-Drinks a little to much
-Speaks Armenian and english
-very political
-reads ALOT
-love horror films and dark comedys
-I have a very dark sense of humor
-play to many video games
-love animals (own 2 german shepards and a golden retriever)

please be my friend :)

Posted at

Seems like an interesting enough thread… meh… here's all the stuff that I could think of…

-Texan Redneck-sounding White guy
-Mustache (recently)
-supporter of GOOD sprite comics
-not very into politics
-not a sports fan
-believe in equal treatment of everyone regardless of age, sex, race… whatever
-poor gamer (meaning I like video games… rarely have the money for them)
-/b/tard
-mostly sarcastic sense of humor unless I'm in a goofy mood
-spend a lot of time on the internet
-cat person (6 cats)
-eat a lot of Chicken Express
-could be in Mensa if I wasn't a lazy-butt
-very simple-minded form of speech/typing (why bother saying fancy crap?)
-Magic the Gathering player
-fan of comedy movies mostly
-listen to video game remixes instead of mainstream/popular music
-user of ellipsis (…) as pause instead of what they're normally used for
-almost never watch actual television anymore
-only 19 year old I know that still builds cool stuff out of LEGOs
-hate sleeping and would rather be doing something more productive instead of sleeping
-self-conscious, main reason you never see many pictures, videos, or voice clips of me
-make a conscious effort to not curse, but tolerates others doing so
-do not smoke or drink
-etc.

Talk to me… I've just described myself as a sheltered nerd-freak :O

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I'm 18 year old, Male, from Maine. I'm single, living in the middle of nowhere. I'm totally random around my friends, I could probably recite every line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I hate going to the movies, unless I'm positive it's going to be good. My favorite movie of all time is The Boondock Saints. I am a geek and I'm not going to deny it, in I don't mind being called one. I play Magic the Gathering and am I fan of RPG. I watch Manga and Watch Anime (As long as it is in japanesse, Americanized anime stinks). I'm non religious although I have read some of the bible. I don't drink or smoke, although I work at a bar. I recently droped spriting cause I felt like I was stealing art. I'm am definatly on Zac's team for the DD Civil War. And I'd like to do 3d Animation.

See I told you I was a geek. ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.