Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Speaking of Cox, I give you….John McGinley (Dr. Cox) in American Gladiators Celebrity Gauntlet. (I saw this at a sports bar the other day and laughed my ass off)

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Em…evil…i dunno about evil but i've made my half brother's life miserable since he was five years old~

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It is unbelivable how little I care. I seriously think that we should go call Guinness, and tell them about this, because I think this might just be the least anyone has ever cared about anything.

The best I did was when I quoted him on the 'Were you last in line when they were handing out smart? Or did you just happen across a big sale at the dum dum store and figured you'd get yourself a lifetime supply of idiot?'

The girl I said this to didn't even get it :(

ALso, lol @ the video. Cox Rox.

Posted at

My cousin had this coke that rolled around in his car for over a year. The aluminum had stretched out and so now it was oval on both sides and somehow hadn't actually opened. Well I shook it up as hard as I could after sneaking it out and opened it up. IT looked like I was holding it upside down. Only I wasn't. It fountained over everyone shooting sky high. This was less evil then REALLY REALLY stupid, but I did it in his car.

You did it in his car? dude thats sick

Posted at

first one = Thats kinda cruel
second one = Erm, again thats kinda cruel

jissai
jissai
Posted at

scub the toilet with my sisters toothbrush
then just waited :]

Posted at

When paris hilton went to jail I laughed… well, I guess that wasn't really that evil…

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

I was on the high school student council, there was this freaking annoying guy that we badly wanted expelled. With 2 non council others, we orchestrated some frame up events. In the course of 4 months he was charged with leaking exams, theft, vandalism and some other offenses he did not do. By the 5th month he was expelled from school. I even defended him in the student tribunal claiming he was innocent and being framed up.

That defense was denied. Last time ive heard he was a drug addict out of school youth.

I also pull up some blatant lie from time to time.

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

I forced a friend to watch [spoiler]2girls1cup.com, Meatswing.com, and hatchetvsgenitals.com[/spoiler]

Please be advised that these sites aren't for the weak…….or underaged.

Posted at

I kicked a guy in his nether regions. That's the most evil I have ever done.

You may be thinking to yourselves: "Hey, what a wuss, that's not evil at all!" Well, if you're a guy, why don't you try that on yourself and then tell me it's not downright heinous.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Herm, there are a lot of things i've done…uhhh, i guess forcing my sister to watch Higurashi and then putting her into a state of mental trauma afterwards by creeping up on her in the middle of the night with a cleaver >.> <.<

=D

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Most of my evil deeds have been undeliberate. Like almost killing my mother twice by destroying her brakes before she drove on the freeway (I was trying to fix them!) and almost causing her car to combust by tying a flammable string/rope to the bottom of her car to hoist her muffler. For some reason she still trusts me to fix her car. She has yet to learn.

I'm too much of an empathetic goody-goody to do too much harm, though.

Izzy11
Izzy11
Posted at

I could tell you the most evil thing i did, but then i would have to kill you…

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Alrighty then, it's personal close time with Glarg now. When I was little boy, about in the 2nd or 3rd grade at Bel-Aire Elementary School, I had a bully who loved to torment me and his name was William White. He and his posse' loved to pick fights with me, hold me down and punch me, I've even had teeth beaten out of my mouth. I didn't understand why these people were doing this so I kinda started to hate myself because I thought it was the way I acted (turns out it was actually because of my race, white boy + living in the ghetto = GTFO). The fights got so bad, and the teachers didn't do shit, I decided to run away from school during the last periods for a few days.

That only made things worst, they started chasing me down every time I ran. I had to run across this highway with fast moving cars to get away from them….but I'd only make it a few times. All of the other times they would've tackled me down onto the sidewalk and again…beat the shit out of me. Sooner or later I've begun to have enough of this, nobody ever defended me, nobody ever did anything nice for me then, I was going through a tough time what with my father just dying. If no one was going to do anything I decided that I would. I was in the kitchen and during suppertime… I looking dearingly at a steak knife, having all sorts of horrible gorey thoughts in my mind.

Quickly I stuffed the utensil in my pocket and started making plans for a certain group of people. My mind must have snapped that day because I was never really cheery or happy until I went to therapy later on after the event. Anyways I was conspiring to kill this child, and i could have too…if a kid named Cedric hadn't spotted the knife in my pocket and tattled on me. My teacher sent me to the principle's office, started asking questions…but I swore I would not crack, I was thinking to myself 'I don't wanna go to jail, I'm too young! Oh god I can't believe I've ruined my life like this!' and I broke down crying right in his office, giving excuses saying that I was planning to use the knife for lunch.

I was expelled, the police weren't called, and I started going to a therapist (who sent me to the doctor that said I had Asperger syndrome). That's the story of the most evil…actually ALMOST the most evil thing I've done.Yep temporary insanity really is common now a-days with adjitated kids now isn't it?

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

I kicked a stray kitty in the jaw before…what?!! Was a dare!

I've never regreted anything more in my life, in fact when i think about it all i can see is a stray baby cat slowly dying with a broken jaw…poor kitty…i hate myself again….

Posted at

I was on the high school student council, there was this freaking annoying guy that we badly wanted expelled. With 2 non council others, we orchestrated some frame up events. In the course of 4 months he was charged with leaking exams, theft, vandalism and some other offenses he did not do. By the 5th month he was expelled from school. I even defended him in the student tribunal claiming he was innocent and being framed up.

That defense was denied. Last time ive heard he was a drug addict out of school youth.

… Dude, that is the most terrible thing I have ever heard.

High five.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Gah.

i have put 3 poeple in A.N.E

I can say that they all had it coming. I didn't start them. I do not regrete this.

hand-cufed my ex top the bed and leaved him

in my defance i gave the key to his friend to let him out a few hours later. And i didn't kill him. I've also done the same to my friends cheting ex. Again I don't regrete this.

Been in to many fights

Sorry guys i have been in to maney to remeber. This was hight school. Some had it coming others im sorry about.

Lie to my friends

at the time i felt that it had to be done. I really regrete this know.

Breaking and entoring

I'm not a thife befor you say anything. I not getting into this.

At the moment that what im willing to say.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I really can't go into the most evil deed I ever did because it's just too complex and not something I'd rather explain in the forum.

As a teen, however, I did burn down a construction site (made sure no one was there, so no one would get hurt). And then got it blamed on someone else. Now, he didn't get in too much trouble, actually, which in retrospect, I'm very glad about. But it was still evil.

I do not miss those days, I was a mess…

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

I can't really discuss it until the statute of limitations runs out.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Most evil thing I did…
…I got nothing. I stole $5 from my sis once. That's about it.
I'm a goody goody.:kitty:

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I haven't done anything evil. That depends what you conisider evil. I bribed my friend to throw food on this new kid. Then later I shoved his face into a fence and me and my friends chased him and yelled in his face all recess. I was in the fifth grade then. The vice principal threatened to suspend and possibly expell me.
Oh, and I stole money from my family. Not saying who. It probably added up to $90 over the course of a few months. I'm surprised they never noticed.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Oh, and I stole this toy from the church when I was five. My mom noticed because I was playing with it before we left and caught me playing with it in the car. I think it was something from Toy Story. And, I've also tore off wallpaper and tipped my little brother (2) 's chair over while he was in it.

Posted at

>_>
feds are watching this thread :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.