Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

I'm so glad that I was able to get out all your evil deeds into public. Ahh, I can feel tear drops falling of my eyes out of joy.

One thing I remembered, I almost made my brother swallow a pebble. I, almost, placed my cat in the microwave.

Dammit, I'm so going to hell.

friedegg
friedegg
Posted at

I was five.
I had a party.
I stepped in somebody's ice cream.
I was too embarrassed to tell them.
I watched them eat it.
I can never eat soft scoop again.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Years ago, 15 or more, my little brother always used to want a cup of water next to his bed. I once peed in the cup.

Got my ass handed to me by my mom…Never will I pee in cups ever again.

Posted at

Used, I got that beat! My fiend hit me in the chest with an AX. Broke a couple ribs. Hurt like HELL!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Used, I got that beat! My fiend hit me in the chest with an AX. Broke a couple ribs. Hurt like HELL!
Typo? fiend = friend – or… not a typo at all… Ouch. One of my roommates has a weapon collection and a poison/herb collection. She worries me a little.

Posted at

I listened to Pauly Shore comedy in high school….

…I'm so ashamed.

Posted at

typo. I have an old keyboard, sometimes keys do't go in when I hit them. And other's I'm trying to be ironic. It USED to work but now more often then not it's a true mistake.

Kilre
Kilre
Posted at

Doesn't beat anyone's tales of awesomeness, but I've got one of my own.

Every now and then some bible-thumpers come to Louisiana State University and preach damnation at us. They also bring their kids and make them hand out pamphlets.

I was talking to a friend in the crowd that gathered last year about how much I hate how they bring the children, and I said I'd cus 'em out. He said he'd give me a free meal if I did, so I did.

Those kids were crying for a nice, long while, too. I turned down the meal because the satisfaction of a job well done was enough.

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Wow - all these confessions make me feel very pure and innocent. Or maybe that should just read "boring". I've not done anything especially evil.

My cousin and I did take a bunch of garden gnomes from people's front lawns when we were kids. But that was only so we could put them in the gardens of other people who didn't have any, so it was a kind of charitable act really.

Oh, except I do still laugh at the disputes we may have caused between neighbours … I suppose that makes me a tad evil!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah… this "evil" stuff makes me think twice about some of these guys. :)
Well, the fact that they actually acknowledge these things as "evil" and confess them here is something, buuut not much when there's an element of competition to it.

Heh, I'm not evil, but I remember some naughty stuff I did.
Once when I was a little kid in primary school, I stepped in a big pile of fresh dog crap without realising it. I also walked it into the classroom on the brand new carpet and only clued in to what I did when I saw my shitty footprints, and smelled that smell… Quickly, before anyone else noticed it was me, I surreptitiously rubbed it all off on the carpet underneath someone else's desk. So this poor innocent bastard had a trail of ground-in, stinky dog-turd going all the way to his desk and the rest of it underneath.

He got blamed, everybody laughed and the teacher got angry at him. I felt relieved and a bit guilty, but now I just find the whole event amazingly hilarious. lol!

The way I rationalised it then was that it was just random bad luck that could have happened to anybody… It could just as easily have happened to him as me, so what did it really matter if I made it happen that way instead?

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

The way I rationalised it then was that it was just random bad luck that could have happened to anybody… It could just as easily have happened to him as me, so what did it really matter if I made it happen that way instead?
Heh - I suppose you do know that - contrary to popular belief - the road to Hell is not paved with good intentions … but with good justifications!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I disliked my brother so much when I was a little kid (ya know, the whole "sibling rivalry" thing), I tried to push him down a flight of stairs one time. …And he has a wooden leg, and he had it off at the time, so it was hard for him to keep his balance. Lucky for me, he didn't fall down the stairs and die. …Cuz I think I kinda would've been scarred for life if that would've happened.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I just did a semi-evil thing. I stole one of my roommate's cans of cola. I did it because it is the only good cure for a migraine. I never buy pop, my roommates are away, and I'm desperate. I made things right by calling my roommate (after the fact) and asking if I can have one of her sodas. She said I could.

(Okay, so I did things out of order, but it isn't stealing if you get permission; right?)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I just did a semi-evil thing. I stole one of my roommate's cans of cola. I did it because it is the only good cure for a migraine. I never buy pop, my roommates are away, and I'm desperate. I made things right by calling my roommate (after the fact) and asking if I can have one of her sodas. She said I could.

(Okay, so I did things out of order, but it isn't stealing if you get permission; right?)

Your coming down to hell with me for that one.

Don't worry! The heating is very cheap down there!

Posted at

My cousin had this coke that rolled around in his car for over a year. The aluminum had stretched out and so now it was oval on both sides and somehow hadn't actually opened. Well I shook it up as hard as I could after sneaking it out and opened it up. IT looked like I was holding it upside down. Only I wasn't. It fountained over everyone shooting sky high. This was less evil then REALLY REALLY stupid, but I did it in his car.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I tend to doubt those stories a little… Because it's only CO2 in suspension… The more you shake the can doesn't ADD even more CO2 to the mix, there's only so much in there to start with. That means there's a finite amount you can shake it to get to the optimum amount mixed into solution… Maybe an hour at best? Probably more like 15 minutes at the outside. hmm.

And the longer you leave the can, the more likely the liquid is to start breaking down… All those acids and sugars. I'm not sure what happens exactly with soft drinks, but I think the CO2 dissolves and doesn't come out again; the drink goes flat. -_-
—————
Although, according to this, they now use LN2, which doesn't dissolve! And it gives the drink a longer shelf life. There's still only a finite amount you can shake it though. ;)
—————

But if it was some other sort of liquid, like brewed beer or ginger beer, that ferments and so produced MORE gas, then it really can explode with speccy results. ^_^

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

i thought i was evil, until i read all of these.

all ive done is:

spit in my brothers glass on numerous occasions
wish HORRIBLE, horrible things on pretty much everyone ive ever met
think about becoming anorexic just to watch my family fall apart(baddddd thought)
stole some gum or candy or something from a drugstore
stole some rubber grapes when i was like 5…
owed my mom some money and payed her back with her own money that i stole (i feel bad now)
buy songs off itunes with my sisters credit card(not for like…3 months)

and thats..the most evil..i think, i feel evil now

Posted at

No, I swear it happened. It had just been rolling around forever. It was like the episode of Scrubs when Dr. Cox finally gave JD a ride in his car. Only, you know, messier.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

And I forgot about the effects of heat… Blah, if you shake the can enough, possibly the kinetic energy could cause the… nah, you'd have to shake it non-stop, faster and faster and faster!.
If you just heated the can with a microwave or some other way though: BOOM

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

No, I swear it happened. It had just been rolling around forever. It was like the episode of Scrubs when Dr. Cox finally gave JD a ride in his car. Only, you know, messier.

I regularly insult people in a very Dr. Cox way. It is awesome, half of the time they don't even get it and just laugh.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

LOL. Cox.

rofl

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I regularly insult people in a very Dr. Cox way. It is awesome, half of the time they don't even get it and just laugh.
Me too. He's one that I made a few days ago:

It is unbelivable how little I care. I seriously think that we should go call Guinness, and tell them about this, because I think this might just be the least anyone has ever cared about anything.

Posted at

I do too actaully. People say im arrogant ona Coxian lvl

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.