Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ichigo hears this ("You want me to fight then so be it." ) and replys,"I accept your challange…" He feels no shock from the shot and flashes up to cove. he sidesteps behind him and slashes at his back.

He also calls to kain and offers an allience considering they are so alike…

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

He feels no shock from the shot
EXACTLY!!!

That's how I won the first "Avatar RPG"! God-modding!

Posted at

he hit my mask not anywhere else its pointless to hit my mask because its inpentrable
Hah i didnt godmod!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I just read through the whole thread. Keep this up, guys. It's fuckin' hilarious.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Blocking Zangezu Cov draws his own blade. "You want to fight with swords, fine. But I worn you, I'm the best since Zero himself." Cov lunges and goes for the strike.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Drew looks at the guy with the lightsaber then at the guy who just mooved faster than anyone hes ever seen then over to the guy next to him with the bloody hands and tear drops.

On the one hand, he thought to himself,this could be hella fun.But on the other hand most of these guys could probably rip me to shreads,literally! hmmm..Decisions,decisions…

"I might as well at least see what the helmet head and mask dude can do."he says as Cov dashes at Ichigo.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.