Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Zero grab Zoro and get behind the robots. COVEINANT," Zero does as he was told just in time. "SURGE." Coveinant hits the ground with his saber and a large shockwave hits the robots. The robots and Omega are severly damaged, "I suggest you stay out of this, I have yet to get serious."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"We will have an easier time with Omega, he's wounded badly." Coveinant suddenly collapses, "Damn, I've been in CXS mode too long. Teleport out." Coveinant teleports back to the safe room. "Damn, com link open. Zero, sorry I can't fight any longer. My systems can't handle the strane of this form any more." Coveinant changes back and passes out, Zoro is teleported next to him. (even the computer, I'm guessing, is not so evil that he'd have two people who are out cold fight. not much of a fight would, so he would not be entertained)

Posted at

Not knowing what a supercomputer was and not knowing were that voice came from kain looked around and said "Yes?" Kain squated on the building looking for what ever that voice came from.

Posted at

(I'm going to change my Avater real soon. And I'm not going to log on as Zoro for a while… so I'm going to do this.)

Omega Backs off from Zero and Charges up for an Attack. Just then Zoro Wakes up and see Omega Tagreg Zero and Coveinant. Zoro Then Runs at Omega and Attacks. Omega, Who saw him coming, Blasted Zoro in the Chest. Zoro Still got up to Omega and Slashed his Reploid head off before he died. Both of then where dead before anyone could do a thing.

The supercomputer laughed at this and then turn his attion on Zero and Coveinant.

Posted at

Kain looks at the death and thinks "BLOOD!" Kain jumps down and looks at the bodies. "What a shame…. good thing i got those check point thingies… that reminds me…" kain draws a check point on the ground.

Posted at

The supercomputer then brangs another person to the arena. The man had gray hair with some beads in it. He wore a eyepatch over his left eye and his right arm looked like a Bear's arm. It turned back to a normal humen arm as he looked around.

"?" the man said.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Coveinant awakens dazed (I'll explain this in Thursday's update of CJ). Too weak to even stand, he rolls himself over. "Damn, it brought another one." As he speaks in a weak tone he thinks Who the hell is he and why does he look so familiar? (Rage, quick guess but is that avie from +anima by chance)

Posted at

(Yes, Yes it is. It's Senri from +Anima)
The man looked up at the supercomputer.

The computer said this " I'll give you a wish if you fight to the death against the others"

"….." said the man. Then He looked down and pulled out a book. He picked a flower and placed it in his book and closed it.

This confused the supercomputer.

Posted at

Kain finished his checkpoint and it turned into the floor its self. "Now… who do i have to kill to find out what is going on. " Kain looked at the guy with the eye patch and looked at his arm. "Well…lets hope i don't have to fight him…. i'd hate to get mauled to death by a bearman…" Kain laughed long and hard bringing tears to his eyes. "Oh man… now… i wish raziel was here to hear that… to bad he is in my sword." Kain took the soulreaver and looked at it. "Poor poor raziel… your only fate was to make me stronger." Kain mourned for about 3 sec. then looked back up.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

"hmm… were still a fighter short it seems"the supercomputer said as it started up another teleport. Suddenly a child appeared under the supercomputer. he had orange hair and an uzi in each hand.
"Where the hell am I?!"said Drew confused and slightly dazed.

Posted at

Kain walks up to the kid. "from the info i figured out. I have no friggen clue." Knowing bullets cant hurt him because he is to fast for them kain din't fear him much, but kain always knew better. "My names Kain. whats yours?" Kain held out his hand to shake.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Judging by the fact that Kain seemingly had no fear of the two automatic weapons that he held in his hands, Drew decided that it would be best to try to befriend him. he sheathed one of his guns and shook Kain's bloody hand. "Drews the name" he said "and im guessing thats not paint on your hand."
His eyes then wonder over to the computer, "ooh sweet, can that thing play videogames?"

Posted at

"uh…. that is paint…. and about the videogame thing…. i wouldn't mess with it." Kain walks beside the new guy. "Who knows what that thing can do."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Two more? Just great Cov thought as he saw that each were getting buddy-buddy, Crap, they will have to fight each other first. Cov recovers from his weakness, and stands. "I hope I get some time to at least process this crap."

Posted at

Ichigo is training in a cave preparing to save rukia, and suddenly disappears.
~he reappears in the arena confused by all the technology and starts to "change" to his half hallow form.

"Aaaaaawwwww dang, i need to be training not here in some strange place, how am i ever to save rukia with only 3 days left…"

He brings out his tensa zengetsu and looks around for someone to kill or get him back to his cave…

Posted at

"… i'm being watched?" Kain turned around to see a guy recovering. "Hey! take a picture it will last longer! oh wait… you cant! Vampires don't show up on cameras. Hahahahahaha!" Kain cried blood (like all vampires do when they cry) cuzz he was laughing. First time ever seen. Kain never laughs.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Drew looks over at Cov. "hey helmet head, you got any idea whats going on here?!"
"Allow me to explain." the supercomputer cuts in."i have assembled warriors from many worlds to participate in a battle to the death."

Suddenly Hollow Ichigo steps up behind Drew "And i thought this was going to be boring!"

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Coveinant grabs his gun and shoots Ichigo on the mask. "I wouldn't move if I were you." There is a serious look and gleam in his eyes that paralyzes Ichigo. "You want me to fight then so be it."

Posted at

(to be completely honest im a lil lost who am i fighting and i just relized that im fighting a losing battle im the one with a sword all u ppl have like guns and stuff some ideas would be nice PLEASE i mean i could use spirt power but that would be like god modding)

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

(to be completely honest im a lil lost who am i fighting and i just relized that im fighting a losing battle im the one with a sword all u ppl have like guns and stuff some ideas would be nice PLEASE i mean i could use spirt power but that would be like god modding)
(from what ive heard and can remember, kain just basically has speed and a sword like ichigo so you should be on equal footing with him especially concidering that he could probably dodge all of ichigos spirit attacks.
Or…you know…you could always do a barrel roll)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Yeah, Cultist. Do a barrell roll.

Also, if Cthulhu joined this, it would be awesome. But if I joined this, it would be awesome beyond words.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.