Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Vagabond
Vagabond
Posted at

I didn't realize that being "a thousand miles away" meant that we aren't entitled to the same respect and friendliness that you would give a human being face-to-face. My bad.

And um… let's not keep trying to make Platinum's business model for them, k?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

i sowwy! i dun kno i sud hav been nice to peepil!

i wuz just woried platinum woold ban my comic cuz im a douche

sue me for being a dork!

You are a comedy goldmine Titch. I curse constantly and I don't even come off as as much of a prick as your do.

Posted at

Knock it off folks. T_T

I think the addendum to Dan's statement goes without saying, if they get a Cease and Desist or something then they'd have to legally comply and remove the comic in question, but that would be the case for any comic violating copyright (where the copyright holders cared enough to get legality involved) and not just sprites.

Posted at

I would also like to add that us admins will remove a comic that we feel are not complying with the rules set forth in the site by being highly inappropriate. Although we don't do it often, we have done it before.

Titch
Titch
Posted at

i sowwy! i dun kno i sud hav been nice to peepil!

i wuz just woried platinum woold ban my comic cuz im a douche

sue me for being a dork!

You are a comedy goldmine Titch. I curse constantly and I don't even come off as as much of a prick as your do.

I have a heart of gold. Or perhaps cynicism plated with gold. I'm sure theres gold in there somewhere. Either way, I haven't had any kind of reasuring response, so I'm going to hang on to my pragmatic view for now.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I am hav hart of gold. Or perhap hart playtid with copper. Im shur ders shiny stuf in there somewhere. Ever way, I havint gotten my ass kissed, so im gona keep complayning for now.

Quit being so pessimistic. It was understandable when Platinum first bought DD, but at this point they've proven themselves. I think we can probably trust them.

Posted at

Normally I don't respond then lock but I don't foresee this going anywhere good. If you have any questions however, feel free to send a Personal Quack to any of the admins or staff! We don't bite. :)

To answer Titch's original question: To the best of my knowledge, there won't be any plans to discourage or reduce certain types of comics from appearing on the front page. For one thing, I can't see how that's a feasible or practical thing to do. For another, it just seems to go against the whole philosophy of an open community that welcomes everyone.

In addition to the featured comic section, there is also the Most Read List so good comics do get their share of representation. :)

Anyhow! Questions, comments, suggestions…you know where to send them. Just find the person you want to direct it to and click on the PQ icon below their avatar to send them a personal quack.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.