Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And there he goes again.

Honestly, if he wasn't so consisent I'd think he was faking it.

1) God
0%

2) Devils
0%

3) Angels
0%

4) Heaven and Hell
0%

5) Reincarnation and Karma
0%

6) Aliens
100%

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures
0%

8) Ghosts
0%

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc…
0%

10) Psychic abilities/ chi / chakra
0%

Yeah.

Posted at

1) God
-90%
God is just… confusing.

2) Devils
-95%
I do believe in an ultimate source of evil… It's called human nature. Yes, inside every being there's a demon waiting to get out…

3) Angels
-85%
They sorta go hand in hand with God, but I can see God existing without them.

4) Heaven and Hell
-90%
It's just a gut feeling I have.

Reincarnation… 20%
Karma… 75%

6) Aliens
-100%
As for sentient aliens… 40%

-25%
There are things in the night… I can feel them.

8) Ghosts
-60%
Used to be around 90, but then I took a somewhat disappointing trip to Gettysburg…

-1%
I like to keep an open mind. :)

-100%
Give it a few years. Eventually, Scientists will be able to develop small machines that can implanted in our heads and respond/amplify brainwaves. The road to total sci-fi Psychic powers has already begun!

Though, the only "natural" psychic ability I'm ready to believe in is low-grade telepathy. Hearing about studies on this stuff has really changed my viewpoint.

*Note: I'm being a little more skeptic with the idea of "natural" psychic abilities because it's the only thing on this list that modern science can possibly prove/disprove.

Posted at

1) God
5% I don't AT ALL believe in the Christian God, or indeed any god of any current religion. I do, however, accept the possibility that there may be a higher being of some kind somewhere.

2) Devils
5% I don't really believe in them at all, but I refuse to give a 0% to anything, as anything is a possibility.

3) Angels
5% Same as Devils

4) Heaven/Hell
5% See above

5)Reincarnation/Karma
5% See above again.

6) Aliens
85% While I do believe that aliens exist, I also refuse to give anything 100%, since it is possible for anything to be wrong. I don't believe that any aliens have come to Earth, though.

7) Vampires/Werewolves/etc.
5% See Devils

8) Ghosts
50% There is enough evidence for this to make me think that it might be true, but I'm not sure. Also, I've never experienced any phenomena myself.

9) Goblins/Orcs/Elves/etc..
1% I'm not giving this a 5 like the others, but still see Devils.

10) Psychic Abilities
80% Surprisingly, I do actually believe in this, and I'm usually a pretty big skeptic. However, I've had some experiences of my own. I occasionally (very rarely, but occasionally) dream something, and then it happens later. Sometimes years later. Unfortunately, it's never anything important. Once I dreamt that I was eating a bag of Trail Mix in my Grandmother's car while riding down the road to her house, and it happened later. Damn, my psychic powers suck… :cry:

I only believe in Precognition though. Possibly Telepathy, but I haven't experienced that one. Telekinesis/Pyrokinesis are probably fake though.

Posted at

Fern's post totally made me lol.

1) God
- 50% but like Shplane I don't agree with religion. I'm agnostic lol.

2) Devils
- 0% unless you count the weirdos who pretend to be them.

3) Angels
- 0%

4) Heaven and Hell
- 0% If there is an "afterlife", I don't think it will be like either. At all. Probably blackness. The existence of one's consciousness in a pit of nothingness.

- 20% on reincarnation. 60% on karma, cuz bad shit always seems to happen to me when I'm being a bitch. And just in general.

6) Aliens
- 100% They're gonna take me away someday. I just know it. lol!

- 0% I'm not really buying that kind of thing.

8) Ghosts
- 10% I only believe in leftover memories and stuff, that repeat themselves and such.

- 0% lolno.

- 20% on telekenesis, but that's about it. I'm 100% on deja vu though. Like the theory of parallel realities, constantly splitting and joining. And how time is just an illusion created by that or something. Yeah, something like that.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

1) God
- Yes, I was raised a Christian and I completly believe in God.

2) Devils
- Yeah..

3) Angels
- Saw one mah self.

4) Heaven and Hell
- Totally

- No.

6) Aliens
- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that…I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.

- Maybe…they could be utterly disturbed human beings or demons. There have been cases of recorded zombie incounters in Africa, as a result of witch doctors preforming rituals on people.
I've also seen a possessed lady before, she'd always spazz out in church and one time even spoke with a different voice. Being a child, me and all the other children were ushered out. My parents would accompany the Pastor to this ladies house and my father said he could see imprints on the floor and hand prints on the wall as if someone was walking and dragging their hand across it, when they began praying for her.

8) Ghosts
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair…then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.

- Not really…but they're still cool for stories.

- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences…it gets weird.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

6) Aliens
- I believe there is a passage in the bible that referes to a demon in the sky that will play games with us. But don't quote me on that…I'd have to actually look it up to be sure.

8) Ghosts
- Yeah, I had a chair move by itself one time in my grandmothers appartment. I was talking to my aunt (she's 3 years older than I so we tend to hang out alot) in the dinning room. We were talking about some tv show we both watch when suddenly the chair next to me backed up as if someone had just gotten up from the chair. We stared at the chair…then at each other and continued talking. I believe if you ignore em they won't bug you.

- Nah, I don't believe in mind reading and all that, but I do believe that if you are around a person or talk to them alot you begin thinking alike. Like with my friend Katie, usually chatting over the interwebs we tend to type out the same things at the same exact moments. Or with my brothers, sometimes I'm thinking of a song or something and my younger brother will start whistling the tune or blurt out the word. And sometimes we can finish each others sentences…it gets weird.

6. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.

8. Yeah they're real. I can feel their presence a lot of the time in places that you'd usually find a ghost (funeral homes, cemetaries, etc) and it is really creepy. ughughughugh.

10. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are actually impossible. but precognition is possible, and some telepathy is possible (with delta thought waves, in dreams when two people are thinking of each other, they can share the same dream don't know the actual science behind it). with the intertwining of time lines, procognition is very possible.

Posted at

6) Aliens

8) Ghosts

6. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.

8. Yeah they're real. I can feel their presence a lot of the time in places that you'd usually find a ghost (funeral homes, cemetaries, etc) and it is really creepy. ughughughugh.

10. Telekinesis and pyrokinesis are actually impossible. but precognition is possible, and some telepathy is possible (with delta thought waves, in dreams when two people are thinking of each other, they can share the same dream don't know the actual science behind it). with the intertwining of time lines, procognition is very possible.

Hey, God. Am I ever going to believe in you?

Posted at

1) God?
0%… She told me Herself that She was merely a human face placed on the Wonders and Mysteries of Nature.

2) Devils?
100%… I have personally seen many ruling various coorporations and countries.

3) Angels?
100%… I have met many, although have never seen one in a white gown or wearing wings, halo, etc.

4)Heaven and Hell?
100%… I see people every day living in their own heavens and hells.

5)Reincarnation and Karma?
100%… my last life was as a chicken. They say we progress up the evolutionary/intelligence path each time we reincarnate. This time was human so I estimate my next life to be a duck.

6)Aliens?
100%… That's us isn't it? I mean show me another animal on this planet that is mostly bald but for really long hair sprouting out of their heads.

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures?
(see devils above, except for werewolves, they died out many years ago, their close cousin the whywolf is however reported to still survive hidden amongst us)

8) Ghosts?
100% You bet! My friend once lived in an old house where a ghost dog would scratch itself next to your chair while sitting in front of the fireplace. It was pretty freaky… never noticed any ghost fleas though…

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc… ?
Most of you said 0% for Elves?!
Come on guys… BeLEEEEVE!
If everyone stops believing in them they will disappear altogether : (

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.
How in the hell do people get that? It's like the most WRONG interpretation of evolution ever… Look, you want the actual "most" evolved things? That'd be viruses… although I don't think they're technically alive, they're evolving constantly. Humans haven't evolved much at all. We do have a complex social system though, which probably has you confused.

Being a social species is why we are who we are… I don't see a need for an external force in that- gods or aliens. That doesn't mean there couldn't be or that there isn't (how could your really know?), but there's no logical gap in the system that requires it.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

. not sure of that, but without aliens, we may not have turned out as the most evolved species on Earth.
How in the hell do people get that? It's like the most WRONG interpretation of evolution ever… Look, you want the actual "most" evolved things? That'd be viruses… although I don't think they're technically alive, they're evolving constantly. Humans haven't evolved much at all. We do have a complex social system though, which probably has you confused.

Amen, ozone lol!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Being a social species is why we are who we are… I don't see a need for an external force in that- gods or aliens. That doesn't mean there couldn't be or that there isn't (how could your really know?), but there's no logical gap in the system that requires it.

You're forgetting that Cov's an unabridged genious. He knows, man…he knows!

As for the survey:

1) God?
100% - Maybe not the Christian image of God, but a God none the less.

2) Devils?
100% - For if there is a God, then why not a Devil?

3) Angels?
100% - Even though not in the biblical way, angels are everywhere.

4)Heaven and Hell?
50% - Since there are several religions saying that if you do not believe in theirs, you will go to Hell, by default everyone goes to Hell, because noone believes in all those religions at the same time. Which leads to the non-existance of Heaven, because if there's noone to go there, why should it even exist?
If there's anything at all like Heaven or Hell, it'd be just Hell, most likely.

5)Reincarnation and Karma?
Reincarnation not so much, karma is 100% - I've had it happen, there's pretty much nio denying it.

6)Aliens?
100% - There are probably some alien lifeforms out there. They might me amoebas, or things even smaller than that, but they're still alien lifeforms.

7) Vampires, Werewolves, and other demonic creatures?
Vampire bats, eh? As for the rest, nah.

8) Ghosts?
100% - A friend once told me about an experience he had, where he had summoned a ghost, and days later a friend of his saw the ghost sitting at the table in the same spot where he had been when he summoned it. My friend, of course, didn't tell anyone about this (Except for me, years after it happened), and I have no reason to believe he's lying.

9) Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc… ?
0% - They're fun in LOTR, but that's where they're staying. Although dwarves are real. They prefer little people though.

Posted at

God- 10 or 15%. I dunno. I think higher power is definitely a better term. Godsis a higher percentage for me.
Devils- 100%. They drop in for chai sometimes.
Angels- 10-15%
Heaven and Hell.
No. I actually believe when you die, you go to wait in a lot of lines to see where you go. Like the MVA.
Reincarnation and Karma
Reincarnation and Karma- Karma is 100% although I hate it when people are like, "that'll get back to you," blatantly. Karma is subtle. Reincarnation? I really don't have the capacity to remember that. Maybe.
Aliens
man, that'd be great. Except since physics should be the same around the universe, we wont be seeing them anytime soon. Oh, the problems with leaving galaxies and those pesky, pesky asteroid belts.
Vampires, Werewolves and other demonic creatures
nope. People just eating other people I reckon.
Ghosts
yes. i see them reorganizing my bookshelf at night.
Goblins, Orcs, Elves, etc…
if by goblins, you mean David Bowie and if by elves you mean Keebler. Yes. 100%
Psychic abilities/chi/chakra
Psychic abilities: hahahahaha no.
chi and chakras? Chakras are funny things. They're really for self-insight. Mostly Tree of Life and Kaballah. very important though. It's like tarot. I don't believe fully in tarot, but it's so strikingly accurate.

Posted at

you're right! i forgot about that! david bowie = hottest goblin ever. xD

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I still have nightmares of his pants from that movie…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

i'm sure all insecure boys do. lol!

Hey now, that's not nice. I'm secure. I can tell, because I am still attracted to your avatar.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I don't believe in gorillas…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I don't believe in gorillas…

I met a gorilla once. He told me that you're a God amongst them. It's kind of harsh to not believe in your believers…

Posted at

1) God
yAr Big Big

2) Devils
Yar

3) Angels
YaR

4) Heaven and Hell
yar

yar

6) Aliens
Yarp

Yar

8) Ghosts
Yar

Yarp

Yar

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I met a gorilla once.
I don't believe you.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I think that the actor who played the baby currently discusses strange Bowie-crotch-related dreams with his therapist.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I think that the actor who played the baby currently discusses strange Bowie-crotch-related dreams with his therapist.

I bet he's having unexplainable dreams about grey spandex pants, and his therapist is telling him that they are repressed memories from his youth. Then, he'll ask him if his father loved him.

Posted at

1) God
yAr Big Big

2) Devils
Yar

3) Angels
YaR

4) Heaven and Hell
yar

yar

6) Aliens
Yarp

Yar

8) Ghosts
Yar

Yarp

Yar

What are you? a pirate?

Posted at

Amen, ozone lol!
I agree…
what about birds?
Surely they are more evolved than us… they came from dinosaurs after all.
Or whales, they evolved from the oceans, became land dwellers, then went back to the oceans again… we're still in phase two.
Hopefully they will evolve again and walk the earth once more as giant, japanese-eating monsters!
(apologies to whale-loving Japanese folk. Just heard on the radio news some representative of a japanese whale-hunting 'research' company trying to get Australia to stop the anti-whaling terrorists)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.