Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
hat
hat
Posted at

Ignorant customers. Customers that ask too many questions… seriously just buy or gtfo.

gigi
gigi
Posted at

I've got two jobs. artist/waitress. Love my first job and would probably love my second (believe it or not) if it were not for the blatant favortism and double-standards that are excerised on a almost daily basis.
Obviously I'm not one of those favored.

Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

First off I work at a sub/sandwich type shoppe. I don't really dislike my co-workers.

I hate you, the customer, but you'll never know cause I smile and say things like "you have a great day sir!" and "wow, thats really neat"

things of that nature.

so yes, when I'm smiling at work, I'm thinking about how nice it'd be to sock you in the face.

(wow, its sounds alot more bitter when I write it down. O_O)

I work a whole frigan lot, go to high school, and have to worry about getting kicked out of my house.

I've been aggressive skating (urban rolling) for about 8 years now going on my 9th I'm hoping that urban rollerblading will blow up as a fad in the US, that would equal me getting easy sponsors and good money. And a really chill relaxed life.

Posted at

ugh, clerical work.

Basically I do everyone else's filing and paperwork (which a person looking in from the outside will say is easy…hah…try doing it from 9-5 and you'd be surprised at how mind-numbingly boring it is.) And then they have the nerve to try and strike up conversations with me. I don't want to discuss customer service! It's boring!

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Ignorant customers.

You're half right.

Customers.

Just customers in general.

And Managers.

And CHAFAGE.(Don't ask.)

Also, being a cog in the machine, man, it hurts my natural inate need to rebel to work for a corporation.

Aereis
Aereis
Posted at

Lets see. I'm a baker who works 8-5 sat and sun and goes to university (get up at 6am, get home at 7pm >_< ) all week. It's demanding physically, and I stand a grand total of 4 feet 11 inches with no muscles at all. So why the hell does the store manager put stuff where I can't reach hmmm?!? When I tell him I can't and he complains when I ask for help?! Bastard. I like my boss though, the bakery manager. She's like the mother I always wanted :'( But the customers and their stupid ass questions. And I get no respect cause I'm so freaking short they think I'm 12, no fucking joke. That pisses me off the most. And people who argue with me about bread. Ya know, I know all about the bread, don't question me >_< IF I SAY ITS WHITE ITS WHITE BREAD. Goddamnit.

And the deli manager…don't eat her tuna salad or chicken or egg salad. Clearly outdated but 'it smells ok' 0_o then I have to throw them all out before they're sued for food poisoning…

I like my job…but then I get a jackass. Or the oven wont work, or the rack is suck in said oven…and I live in a french community, and my french isn't great, through I was born and raised in Quebec…I get yelled at in french alot.

Ok, I like my job, but then I don't. Lordy I'm confused 0_o save me :P

Posted at

i hate my job. it was so busy today and the old ladies were so rude

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

The thing I hate about my job… I have to go back.

Posted at

getting blaimed for servicing a meal that the cooks messed up…especially silly stupid things like missing a pickle on their hamburgers. Oh, and being the only one to work the late night shifts while your lazy diner buddies are out partying.

Posted at

QVC? I ordered an ipod nano from QVC, got it on dec. 24th and it was stolen on jan. 1st…barely got to use it!!! I am so pissed about that, it was the green one too :(

Aereis
Aereis
Posted at

I was yelled at all Sunday cause of the stupid DM. And I burned my lips from the oven heat…ouch :'(

Posted at

i feel your pain i used to work at bill millers and i got hot grease in my eyes.But right now im depessed cause i have to go to work in less than an hour

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Maybe you people shouldn't be allowed near scolding hot objects.

I'm 90% sure it isn't easy to burn your lips on an oven, were you trying to make out with it?

Posted at

lol now Enef thats not nice…lol.

other thing i hate is that i have to go in for over time during the spurs game!!!!!!!!!!!!that sucks.

i live in San Antonio Texas and we live for the spurs and Dallas Cowboys here!!!!!!!
damn jobs

heccubus
heccubus
Posted at

I work mostly with teenagers. I can't stand it. I really hope that I was never as annoying and mouthy as the little punks I work with are.

Aereis
Aereis
Posted at

Maybe you people shouldn't be allowed near scolding hot objects.

I'm 90% sure it isn't easy to burn your lips on an oven, were you trying to make out with it?

No…it's not a good kisser when it's turned on :P

the oven is sorta broken. The bread goes on racks on wheels, and attaches to this thing on the ceiling that spins it, so it cooks evenly. Well, the turny thing is broken, so you have to turn the bread yourself every five minutes. My arms are short, so I had to kinda….foolishly step in more than I should have. My father is a fireman with paramedic training, and yea…my lips hurt because of the stupid DM. I hope he gets hit by a car.

Will
Will
Posted at

the thing i hate most about my job is the fact that i don't have a job.

chris
chris
Posted at

running a pizza joint for 12+ hours a day for over 120 hours without a day off.

I'm so glad i quit. X'D

bryan
bryan
Posted at

I work 24hour tech support at my University and can honestly say that I love my job.

Mainly because 16hrs of the 24hrs that the support is open for, it is completely dead. Infact, while I was still playing WoW, I had leveled a rogue from 1-60… while at work.

Now, I just draw and have to handle the occasional upset person that didn't realize that their machine wasn't plugged in.

As Randal once said: "This job would be great if it weren't for the f-ing customers."

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

I also hate not having a job…though, technically, I do have a job and that's to me art. I love that one.

Mind ya, I hate that I tend ta slack off on that too. Eheh!

Oh, and I hate knowing I always think…it just ruins the fun of everything

sessy6
sessy6
Posted at

The fact that I get paid £2.00 An hour, Just because I'm too young to acctually HAVE a job…
I'm a tenis coach for Under 10's…
And I'm twelve…^_^
But I should get £6.50 per hour….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.