Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

What I hate most? ONE COWORKER. He thinks he's God's gift to women and won't shut up about how awesome he is and his work out schedule and………GARRAGGGH. The only upside to him is that I find it hilarious that he got in a knife fight after a magic the gathering tournament.

Posted at

the air condition in my job is beyond cold…………i cant stand it………how do you get in a knife fight after playing magic the gathering.lol that had me crying in my pants just now

HAM
HAM
Posted at

ugh, i could name numerous things about my job that i hate.

the people that work there are okay, but the people that come in just plain suck. i work at a gas station in maine, so i get both a lot of stupid people, and a lot of people who think they're better than everyone. i've had people accuse me of stealing their credit cards (finding out i didn't, and not apologize), call me and my follow co-workers retarded, and countless other vocal fights.

it's no wonder i have a headache right now. on top of smelling like gas.

Posted at

i remember when i was 12 i miss those days. bills were not a factor in my lil life

Commie
Commie
Posted at

I used to work at micky ds. I think that tells how much i hate my job

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

The one thing I hate about my job? That each and every day it persistently doesn't burn to the ground.

In case you couldn't guess, yeah, I hate my job. Though technically, I have two - one at a certain retail store we all know and hate, and another cleaning apartments. The cleaning business is run by my mom, so I obviously have no problems with my boss there; it's just too bad this is just the "extra pocket change" job.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

i had a job to illustrate a childrens book.
the bitch basically ripped me off, and started selling the book befor i signed the contract…

Posted at

i just got a new job.im so happy i hate my other job qvc.im happy to see my thread going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Posted at

Moms are the best.but i still hate my old job i dont start my new one til monday.

Posted at

wit my old job i live check by check i cant wait til my new job

Posted at

Occupation- Student I hate that I have to "learn" *Rolls Eyes*

ipokino
ipokino
Posted at

How the short, fat, retarded jackass of a man gets the highest rank.

We can't go home until our platoon sargent lets us, or tells us. One day we were sitting around waiting for this order.
4 hours pass.

We get a call. Its him he says —no shit— this:
Him:"Hey are you guys still working?"
Me:"yeah"
Him: "Oh shit I totally forgot you were working! I went home hours ago, you guys can go home now"
me: "I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" (I didn't really say that)

Or theres the time in Iraq when we came under fire and he dropped his weapon ran away and hid in a ditch. That was awesome.

So in short: The Leadership.

Dude. I was in the Military. In fact it is going to play big in my comic coming up soon, cause I KNOW some stuff. But I gotta tell you. No matter how bad it gets, ten to twenty years from now you will look back on it with pride and wonder at how f-ing good it was!!! I kid you not Bro! I remember how bad I hated things, the trouble I got in ('cause I hate rules, dude!!!) but somehow none of that matters, because every single memory I have is shaded with this sense of pride and wonder that I cannot explain. My days in the military, crapping on the leadership and wondering if they even knew their heads were buried so far up their rank striped asses they could sniff today's breakfast coming were in fact the best days of my youth… Also, I have read my grandfather's diary. He served in WW1 and his diary is full of the same crap we are talking about, yet in his later years, he would tell the most wonderful stories of those halcyon days. War is hell, especially if you die, but to live through it and have the stories. That will make you a hero to your kids and to you grandkids. You will rock… You already do rock in my book…

Posted at

think i hate most about my job…
im a tattooist.
well there's only so much fun you can have drawing on sombody……

i suppose the only thing i hate is worring about getting it wrong.

Posted at

i always wanted to draw tattoo's on people but i just draw the pic and they get it done by a pro…..i do charge a some fee…..hehehehehe

Posted at

hmmm….. lemme think….. OH YEAH!!!!! the fact that while driving down the street, HUGE EFFIN BOMBS detonate and random bullets fly at you…… yeah…. fun

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

hmmm….. lemme think….. OH YEAH!!!!! the fact that while driving down the street, HUGE EFFIN BOMBS detonate and random bullets fly at you…… yeah…. fun
But according to Phantom Penguin, it's fun when you're on the right side of the detonator.

Posted at

But according to Phantom Penguin, it's fun when you're on the right side of the detonator.

Well of course!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.