Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Zombie invasion is upon us, choose your weapons!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

a tank, thrash metal, and beer….GOOD beer….

Posted at

oh oh oh! I love this kinda stuff XD

1. an automatic shotgun like the XM…whatever it's called

2. probably a katana or a nodachi for slicing and dicing if they try to get close (though I'm better with a staff.. but steel is harder to brake and slicing of heads is probably more effective against zombies)
I might opt for a quandao though, since it's basically a staff with a saber on it XD

3. maybe an smg, like the P90 (50 rounds in one mag, booja!)

4. one of those neat, handheld grenade launchers with a barrel magazine (think a tommygun firing grenades)

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

-I too would take a automatic shotgun. There's this one called the striker on a couple games. It's stubby enough so it's easy to aim in close quarters and stuff and it holds alot of slugs.

-A machete since they're easier to wield than a sword and lighter than a chainsaw and more effective than bludgening weapons.

-A hybrid car, gasoline may be scarce in the midst of a zombie horde attack.

-Rifle, don't really have a preferance as long as it works.

-Ingram mac 11's cause they're cool

-Ammo, lot's of it

-Plus al the necessities: Food, reading material, toilet paper, spare change of drawers.

marine
marine
Posted at

Id just let myself get eaten then come after you lot.

Me and my big angry black guy would use our power of technology to shoot you, from atop our mini mall. The two of us live in a world of passion. A perfect society, where every few months we get attacked by wierdos or raiders, and we have to violantly kill them all.

Also any zombies who come near the front of our building we napalm.

marine
marine
Posted at

Have none of you ever played Dead Rising?

If so, you'll understand why my weapon of choice would be the showerhead.

That weapon pails in comparison to the mini chainsaw. They are godly. Also of metion is an iron pipe, the katana, rocks, servbot helmets, and the mega buster.

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

ZOMBIES!?

mishi is a afraid of zombies.
*grabs the cutest drunkducker boy and hides behind him*
i dunno what weapon i'd use. I'd probably take whatever i could find on the ground -(thats what hours of silent hill tell me to do)

Posted at

My Weapons: The metal ruler i use for art…cause it's sharp, a hand gun, and a lead pipe…and maybe Spaceballs the Flamethrower

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.