Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
blu
blu
Posted at

then in math everyone hears my stomach…>->

thats the most awkward part, being in a class and trying to cover those sounds up.

"uh… it was … my phone. sorry."

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I wanna turn this thread into a thread about vore fetish. :)

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Maybe if you ate properly you wouldn't have to ram pills down your throat.

Everybody does it, it's not unusual. But it's in the same that dying isn't unusual.

Plenty of people say they don't have time to eat properly, (which is like saying you don't have time to breathe) it really doesn't take that long to prepare a meal. And if you don't have time for that, then I'd have to question how you're capable of living past the age of ten.

Congratulations, you're the first rude person I've met on the DD forums. Have a cookie.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Congratulations, you're the first rude person I've met on the DD forums. Have a cookie.

I've seen far worse. Back in the 2003 edition of drunkduck. :)

Posted at

I've seen far worse. Back in the 2003 edition of drunkduck. :)

or go to the debate forums and read the posts of Mister Mxyzptlk. now that's one totally rude person! Custard Trout is nothing next to him.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A bit brisk in presentation, but very wise words actually.

I'm with Pix… I just forget. I'm hungry now though, So I'm going to get out of bed finally and have some breakfast!
Hahahaha! …I'm actually working too…

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

My work is cool. They give us free lunch every other Friday. …But it also happens to be the Fridays we don't get paid. I think they do that so we won't get disgruntled. Kinda clever, if you ask me.

blu
blu
Posted at

A bit brisk in presentation, but very wise words actually.

i don't even ram them really :P and after hanging around DD for 4-5 years and also keeping the certain type of friends that i do i didn't even notice the rudeness until you guys pointed it out, hehe

(i actually haven't taken a vitamin in days. guess why; cause i forgot.
i guess that disproves the conspiracy theory that vitamins are secretly addictive somehow? i think i remember reading that on a stupid theory site somewhere)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.