Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

it's loney in the irc chat room right now. :(

Posted at

yay!

marine
marine
Posted at

I LOL'd excellent chat gentlemens. I wish I'd have been there for massive damage.

I'm all alone in there now. :(

Posted at

I'm feel stupid. I've never been on one of these things before. Someone tell me how to get a name so I don't have to be anon447? please?

Will
Will
Posted at

i'm sorry for bumping an old thread, but the admins really need to acknowledge this chatroom, it's a great idea but noone is ever on…

can he spread the news in the next newspost?

i like cheese…

Posted at

Keenspace has a booming irc room. Maybe I should just go there instead?

Posted at

it had been stickied for a while,
and when i checked out the chatroom periodically (in different times), there was like 2 people on or none at all.

i just don't wanna have too many old stickies up there, it crowds up the thread. if you wanna keep the topic up, post some chat transcipts…maybe people will get interested then.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

JOIN THE DANG CHAT.

Also because we need more people in the chat this topic is now stickied.
We're trying to addict you to the internet, people. Don't try to resist!

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Bah I've never been good with chatrooms.
Never seem to have anything to contribute to the conversation.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Just a heads up, I was able to add chat software to my forum software, so the URL may redirect you all to the chat page of my forums in the near future. You won't need to sign up for a forum account to use it, however if it will eliminate a little excess strain from my site, it's better over all.

Hyptosis
Hyptosis
Posted at

I want to join, but sorcery has recently banned my isp or something =[

Hyptosis
Hyptosis
Posted at

Hey, I think I got them to remove the ban! yay!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Bumped for great justice!!

Jeegoo
Jeegoo
Posted at

B-b-bump! There are plenty of people on chat now, the only problem is that we're all so boring and quiet. :< Come to chat people! It's exciting occasionally!

Will
Will
Posted at

i thought i should bump this, no-one is ever in here anymore…

Randal
Randal
Posted at

#drunkduck has a new host for the java applet. We're still working on making it look as pretty as it did on HPK's site, but it's up and it works… so if you want to come in and don't have anything like mIRC or Trillian or any of the other chat clients, just click the link below.

The Officially Unofficial Drunk Duck Chat Room

Lots of old chatters have been coming back as of late… and a few new people as well. If you don't see any activity the first time you come in, either stick around or come back later.

Chat usually picks up from 7pm-1am Eastern (North America) time, with more activity durring the week… another good time to come in is from 5am-12pm Eastern. Durring the weekend, there are also seems to be more activity from 1am-5am than from 12pm-7pm. On weekends that's often flipped to 12pm-7pm being more active than 1am-5am.

The current "Usual Suspects":
Killersteak, Jebus/TheDoctor, AuroraMoon, Rockstar, Me (me 'Randal', not somebody named 'Me'…), Blues, Kaze, rougey, Lakattack, Blu, Jeegoo, Rutger, Levi/McLev, JerseyBoy, FyreHyde, Rydel6, Cresc, Will, T_K, Vidiot [your name here]

Frequent appearances by:
Mel, Mangoflush, Kaz, RaymondCobbs/Ray, Litazia, Simonitrox (when he isn't being banned by Jebus.)

Special Guest appearances by:
JTPokie, Madscott, HPKomic, OzoneOcean, KCGreen, among many others… we never know who's going to pop in.

If nobody is talking but you see any of the names up there in the top list, poke them or prod them or slap them about a bit with a large trout. Any questions or complaints you have can be sent to me via PQ. Please don't bug Blu about anything.

OK. I'm done rambling on…

Will
Will
Posted at

no your not, the world needs more Randal-rambling…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.