Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

it's coming together, just gotta wait for the others.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

thank you SO much, Bittenbymonk. couldnt do this without ya.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I have replied to Bittenbymonk's PQ, but, I can not see any images on this site… so I can not go look at what Disgruntledrm comic is, …. I have made a forum thread in the bugs forum, and some of the admins' do know about the problem, but I do not see it resolved anytime soon…
sorry guys! If anyone would be so kind to work with me to email me some of Disgruntledrm comics, that would be great!
my email is
n_y_japlander at yahoo dot com
(-_-)

hmm..i remember there were some problems i'd just have with DD a little while back, ended up just being the browser i was using, try switchin that, or scan yer comp for bugs with some kinda scanning software.see if that works

Posted at

hmm..i remember there were some problems i'd just have with DD a little while back, ended up just being the browser i was using, try switchin that, or scan yer comp for bugs with some kinda scanning software.see if that works

It is an area thing… I have checked on 9 computers in 7 locations, and all the same. Thanks for the sugestion though!!! My computers (1 at work 2 at home) are pretty much bug free… I keep them cleaner than my butt!

Posted at

got a reply from Disgruntledrm, they got what's goin down. And no need to thank me, it's not much for me to do really.

Posted at

Just gotta wait for a reply from Tommie Kelly and I'll get to work on mine, should be fun.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

still trying to figure out how to handle n_y_japlander's situation, guess i've got no other choice then to send him the pages through mail, i'll get em out to ya as soon as possible, n_y_.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

all right! sent n_y_japlander his pages [congrats on the feature by the way!]
any word from Tommie Kelly yet?

Posted at

I will be waiting….. Thanx for the congrats… but the featurism was very piss poor timing with the viewing problem I having!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

oh, NOW it's sent. forgot to click send a few minutes ago, sohuld be there now, and yeah, i imagine that'd suck.

Posted at

Now I got them…. Just in time! It's 2:06 am and this old man needs his beauty sleep!!!!

But let me get this straight, I draw this comic ion my style, with my zing to it?!?!?! How many pages are we limited to?
When would you like it by? and can I mail the end results to your "gut rot" mail?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, you can redo a page the person already made and make it nasty or just all out rip on it in your own way. this is open ground. you can have as many pages as you need and yeah, if you wanna send it to gut rot go ahead, just write something in the subject to lemme know your not trying to sell me penis enlargement or something. i forget who i talk to sometimes.

i set the due date for the 21st, but i dont mind giving you a little lee-way becuase i know it took me a few days to get this to ya. i just wanna make sure people contribute, but hey, knowing someone's about to rip BIG TIME on your labor of love, your ocmic, why would you NOT wanna put in yer 2 cents,right? i was thinkin after this, maby i'll keep it going, but just keep it more open.

like say the person who worked on your comic was just UNMERCYFUL and you want a little revenge. due up a little somethin and come back and put it up..haha, maby we can get a full blown shit slinging fest going.

Posted at

Nothing from Tommie yet… Should I just get round to doing mine? He DID sign up so it's not like I need his say-so to get started on it, plus I'm in no situation for delay here what with exams and all.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

aw yeah, start whenever you guys like!

Posted at

I might need until friday if that's cool with you guys, I got a BASTARD of an exam tomorrow, gotta catch up on my rocks and volcanoes tonight so I don't fail geology which will unfortunately come first for me right now, but I got a cuppla days downtime right after, so I can get it done then, that ok?

Posted at

I'm so sorry guys…. I have been working 12 hour-days this last week….
Get home, eat and sleep… wake up, go to work…
I have tried to spit out a comic for this, but, I have only been able to outline.
I hope to have one ready by Tuesday!

Again, I'm sorry

Posted at

I am a fucking GENIUS! well I aced the exam, and I got the sketches done for my piss take, should be ready later today.

Posted at

check yer email, I sent it a while ago, it's entirely biased and unfair lol!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

WICKED! im at work right now, but i couldnt help but see what was going on. as soon as i get home, i'm gonna check it out and put it up! and if you need an extension, that's fine. maby it'll end up brutaler!haha! cant wait to see! ill post here soon as i out the pages up.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

anyone else who wants to join, lemme know.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

still running. Bitten by onk has proven he has balls, do you have balls….DO YOU?!…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Disgruntledrm's pages are up! go take a look!

http://www.drunkduck.com/VUS/index.php?p=409723

project is still open to everyone. if you want your comic victimized tell me and if you wanna be a victimizer tell me. this is like a dating service except they always end up on springer.

Posted at

Me an Uper Dave are always up for more, just say the word and we're back in the ring!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.