Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

sure! no prob! but i'd like to have you harass someone who's willing. probably do anyone who's already volunteered in this thread or hell, i'll even throw putrid meat in. either that or just wait and see if anyone else signs up. if you do somethin, lemme know and i'll put it up!

Posted at

sweet. I just need to go get another 6 pack of kickass and I'm off!

Posted at

Well then! if it's okay with Japlander, I think that I'll perform the process on "Raw Fish?". as always, he's free to retaliate!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i think that's a great ida seeing as how tommie kelly went awol. GO FER IT!!!!

Posted at

no more entries? hell, I'd do a third page if I could, but with the whole computer situation, it's all gone belly up…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, it's looking like a pretty dead venture, but if anyone WANTS to, they still can. if you can find a way around yer computer problem, yer always welcome!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'm game for something mean. Mwahaha.

heh heh, allrighty!you can either choose to rip on someone who's already signed up,or wait for someone ELSE to sign up, which at this point, im not too sure how long that's gonna be, and i'm also throwing my comic, putrid meat into the ring. Bittenbymonk has really helped out a lot though, he might appreciate it if you chose one of his comics or something. lemme know whatcha wanna do and ill post it as soon as it's done!
also, by signing up, you're allowing someone else in the future to make fun of your comic if they want to cause hey, this whole thing's about biting eachother in the ass,right?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm down to give BittenbyMonk some "love," and I can take the heat, too. Plenty to make fun of over at Salt. XD

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'm down to give BittenbyMonk some "love," and I can take the heat, too. Plenty to make fun of over at Salt. XD

awesome! then welcome aboard!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

ya caught me when i was putting up a page for putrid meat so i saw yer message right away.

Posted at

ooooo revenge! I'll get to work on something soon… o yes, very soon…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

HAHA! YES! HERE WE GO! this is what this project was MADE for!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i made an official thread for this, so it's not so mixed up, cause the project's evolved a little bit since it started. so this one'll probably be shut down.
just wanted to let you know we have another rebuttle from bittenbymonk!…that sleeze…LOAD THE CANNONS!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.