Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Ah, why not? If I can survive Hark's beatings, I should be good for this. I'll submit Arachnid Goddess for your consideration.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I suppose imitation is the sincerest flattery.

Why don't you review the webcomic review comic (on the web)?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea really? Oops! Ah well, its still a good idea!
They can review Harkovast as well if they like.

Also I am very amused by all this talk of "not being nasty".
When you start getting bad comics, we will see how long this nice guy crap lasts.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

feel free to do Putrid Meat. (dont worry hark, i'll break their spirits of the nice guy crap!:D)

Posted at

Add I Fell Down the Stairs too! It's been a long while since I've gotten a review and I would like to be taken down a notch :)

Niccea really? Oops! Ah well, its still a good idea!
They can review Harkovast as well if they like.

Yeah dude! Don't you remember that fan art? God… ever since you started drinking, you've just been a different person

Posted at

Also I am very amused by all this talk of "not being nasty".
When you start getting bad comics, we will see how long this nice guy crap lasts.
We're not being nasty? Thats no fun. Of course I kid.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Whoa there Hark. Only one comic per person on the list. Now if Word Weaver were to ask for a review of Kombat Kubs, then we'd put it on the List. Now, once the review of Harkovast is done, then you can have Kombat Kubs on their by your request. Weird I know, but that's the loop hole for collaborative efforts.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I should have guessed that would be the rule (since thats the rule me and Kev have!)

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

How about tossing in Crossbones? That way I can get some quicker feedback on it. :D;; Unless I miscounted how many weeks before Hark and Kevin take a blowtorch to it.

Actually, question. Will you review comics that have ended? I don't mean like, dead/abandoned ones, I mean ones that have a completed ending. By the time you get to mine, Crossbones will be finished.

Edit: I think you took off I Fell Down the Stairs accidentally there.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

whoops Thanks for catching that.

As for comics that have ended, yes we will review them. It's nice to read an entire story and see how well the author planned it. Oh and an early congratulations, that's quite an achievement. As for those that have stopped, well, the person doing the pages better be updating by the time we get to it. I'll have to talk to TFGM, but I don't think we're going to be as nice about waiting until the author contacts us to do a dead comic.

Added Crossbones, re-added I Fell Down The Stairs to the list.

Da Big List:

Crossing Death
Blank Life Insert Player Rokulily
Drunk Duck Mafia
Soemthing to do
Lurei
GTH
I Am
Malefic
Used Books
Arachnid Goddess
Harkovast
Putrid Meat
I Fell Down the Stairs
Randi
Crossbones

johlin
johlin
Posted at

I'll throw in We Could Be Happy. Thanks!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.