Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just as an fyi, Lurei isn't dead…I just update it irregularly because my co-artist and I live 2 hours apart from each other, and don't get to visit very often. But there should be a batch of new pages in August…so…yeah. It's not dead…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Just as an fyi, Lurei isn't dead…I just update it irregularly because my co-artist and I live 2 hours apart from each other, and don't get to visit very often. But there should be a batch of new pages in August…so…yeah. It's not dead…

Again I have to talk to TFGM about that. This was his idea. I just manage the comic and the list and help him review the comics. :)

Posted at

Again I have to talk to TFGM about that. This was his idea. I just manage the comic and the list and help him review the comics. :)
I'm the boss? Sweet XD

Well I personally don't care weither a comic is dead or not, but I would consider a comic that hasn't been updated in two months or longer to be dead anything else is on hiatus. But if your comic updates before we get to it I see no problem with keeping it on the list.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

Can you review Lacerated Veil?

I'd like to cross-check your review with the other one.

Posted at

That list of yours is growing pretty fast. At this pace, you're probably going to end up with a two year schedule, before long.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

That list of yours is growing pretty fast. At this pace, you're probably going to end up with a two year schedule, before long.
Then that'd be great. Sad thing is though I think my other project's gonna die. I have about four unposted submissions and my partner on that ran off. I may just have to post them and hope he comes back.

Posted at

Why are some in black and some in gray? is there any significance to this?

It's probably because some of those comics you've visited, and some you haven't. Having a look at my version of the list, I'd say the black ones are the ones you've visited.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

yeah you're right, still don't recall visiting a couple of them…

zammap
zammap
Posted at

YES, review The Discovery of Mafital. Find it's weak points so I can fix them!

zammap
zammap
Posted at

I said "The Discovery of Mafital" NOT "Mafital"

It's the url in my sig

Posted at

Could you throw Canadian Gamers on that list?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

If you aren't too bogged down with comics, I'll put Pancakes up for review when you get around to it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.