Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Well…my father is from Vietnam and my mother is from Malaysia, but she's part of the 'Chinese community' so to speak. I was born in England and my family's tongue is Cantonese Chinese. I just say I'm Asian to avoid explainations.

Posted at

Well, Im:
1/4 German - Explains my eyes… And temper….
1/4 Cherokee - Explains my devilishly good looks….. yeah right
1/4 French Canadian - Explains the addiction to Crown Royal……..
1/4 Everything else - Explains all the bad stuff…..

Yeah, I'm pretty much Heinz 57 as my mother used to say…. a little of everything….

and never forget…. 100% AMERICAN….. HOOAH!!!!!

Posted at

I am, 99% English
1% French…:(

mlai
mlai
Posted at

14% body fat.

Posted at

I am Scottish and English. As far as I can tell, I am the descendent of the norsemen who used to ravage Scotland, England, and France.

None of this really means much to me, except of course that I am a Jacobite.

(no offense to any Windsor fans out there, but we are who we are).

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I don't know percentages, but I'm Russian, Hungarian, and I think possible English.

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

Basically, Polish, and like 1% of German blood from my great-grandfather. Booooriiiing :) And just so I don't feel unique, I'm not even the only one with Polish roots on DD :P

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

1/2 German
1/4 Polish
1/4 British
(100% Jew (came to US way back when, very beginning of WWII.)

Posted at

Lets see, I'm American for at least 3-4 generations in all directions. I tend to think of myself as Oregonian American. If pressed, I'm Oregonian English/Norwegian on one side of family. I'm Texas Czech from the other. Though there is a delightful rumor that my grandfather was not pure Czech but halfbreed Czech and something local. My mom and uncle have a strong Navajo look to them, that nobody talks about. Back in the 1920, that would have been very scandalous for him, but now I think it's cool, but he's not around to ask.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Im predominantly German ancestry on my dad's side of the family and Irish on my mom's side, but theres also some Dutch, English, Welsh and Danish.

Most of my ancestors have been in America since the 1700s though, so its quite mixed.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Oxygen, insanity, coffee, alchol and sugar. With a dash of perversion and human thought.

Really? Both my mums and dads side of the family are from England, hell for a less 2 genirations there from the same trown. So im preety must a Man'k few and few.

Though if im right my mums family can over form Germaie in WW2 and my dads somware form Whails.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Hmm…. lessee…

*looks at his salad plate*

Lettuce, carrots, bean sprouts, bacon bits, croutons, and blue cheese dressing.

Well, they do say "you are what you eat"… :)

Allan
Allan
Posted at

*looks at his salad plate*
Lettuce, carrots, bean sprouts, bacon bits, croutons, and blue cheese dressing.

That sounds like a good salad! Now I'm hungry…

I'm Norman, which is just another was of saying I'm English, which is just another way of saying I'm European. Too bad my family migrated over here (here being America), like, 2 or 3 generations ago…

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Ah, and also, my dad's kind of obsessed with genealogy and apparently I'm a direct descendant of William the Conquerer o_O

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Lots of intresting background.

As far as I know:

Norweigian
Danish
English
French
and Irish

Just your average American Mutt.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

1/2 Mexican
1/2 Cherokee Indian

Yet im so pale you can see my veins through my skin.

Posted at

Irish. Scottish. English. Dutch.

Translation: In the sun, I use SPF three bajillion.

Posted at

I'm a canadian eh,
half english
half french
and i think we have some native american in our bloodline a way back
i think it's like family history week or something here in australia

Posted at

I am an ALL POWERFUL SUPER BEING!!!! My AWESOMENESS is BEYOND YOUR FEEBLE HUMAN IMAGINING!!!! Thus I shall ENSLAVE/KILL YOU ALL as it is my RIGHT as the SUPERIOR SPECIES!!!!!

Crap, did I say the thing about the enslaving again? I really need to stop doing that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.