Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

nice pic man, looking cool!

Hah, you're funny too.

Posted at

lol im a funny person, but seriously he does look cool!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

lol im a funny person, but seriously he does look cool!

I hope I'm picking up the right amount of sarcasm here.

Posted at

on what scale are you picking up?

10————————————————-100 where abouts?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

on what scale are you picking up?

10————————————————-100 where abouts?

I'll believe you're a funny person, but I call sarcasm on the Cov looking cool bit. Sunglasses =/= Instant Cool.

Posted at

the sunglasses make anyone look cool!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

the sunglasses make anyone look cool!

I bet you go nuts in summer. Also, as far as sunglasses go, I've got the ultimate one. My regular glasses turn dark whenever bright light hits them. Snappy!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I used to have orange lenses too! Only they broke at some festival :(
I also used to have a pair with red lenses, which I think I bought at that same festival after I broke the orange pair. Poor sunglasses…none of the have survived the wild that is summer festivals.

Posted at

hahaha, what do you do at those festivals? i've never broken a pair of sunglasses. but the lenses are kinda scratched from floating freely in my bag.

and to keep things on topic, i kind of look like:

but that's on purpose, of course. she iz my idol.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Well, they're three-day festivals, full of bands, music, booze, food and party. Better yet, last August I was at Sziget, a 7-day, 24-hr party on an island in Budapest. It was awesome. But yeah…sometimes you get a bit drunk, and you party a bit too hard, and then the sunglasses pay for it. I've actually lost three or four pairs in total to these festivals.

But my own glasses have never been harmed. Basically because I always wear them, so I always keep an eye on 'em.

As for topic:
I often get called Giel Beelen, after a Dutch radiohost:
Me:Him:

It's not a cartoon, but people keep calling me Giel when I'm walking down the streets.
It's funny.

Posted at

wow its actually scary how alike you two look

Posted at

Well, they're three-day festivals, full of bands, music, booze, food and party. Better yet, last August I was at Sziget, a 7-day, 24-hr party on an island in Budapest. It was awesome. But yeah…sometimes you get a bit drunk, and you party a bit too hard, and then the sunglasses pay for it. I've actually lost three or four pairs in total to these festivals.

But my own glasses have never been harmed. Basically because I always wear them, so I always keep an eye on 'em.

As for topic:
I often get called Giel Beelen, after a Dutch radiohost:
Me:Him:

It's not a cartoon, but people keep calling me Giel when I'm walking down the streets.
It's funny.

clones. wow.

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

<_< Rutger, I think its the yellow shirt and brown had and that you're a clone.

I get compared to anime characters >_> specifically FMA ones, like Ed Elric (who's a guy v_v i'm not!) and the squeeky mousey girl from that show that got burried under a pile of books o_o

>_> I personally think I'm more like Excel from Excel Saga.

Sound wise I dunno, but I can do a nice Gollum impression. As soon as I figure out how to post sound on here I'll post up a sample ~_^

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I get compared to anime characters >_> specifically FMA ones, like Ed Elric (who's a guy v_v i'm not!)

But does it really count, since he's drawn exactly like a woman?

Posted at

I get compared to anime characters >_> specifically FMA ones, like Ed Elric (who's a guy v_v i'm not!)

But does it really count, since he's drawn exactly like a woman?

I always thought Edward was an odd name for a girl. This is why I don't watch anime (one reason anyway).

I've been compared to Ed from Ed Edd and Eddy. I don't actually look, sound or act like him at all so I have no idea where they get the idea from. Could be that big coat I wear all the time which looks nothing like the one Ed wears.

People are weird.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I've been compared to Ed from Ed Edd and Eddy.
That makes two of us.

I have to say, the yellow shirt was coincidental. The hat and glasses though, well, we both wear those all the time. He's never seen without them, and nor am I, in my free time.

I got bitched at for wearing my hat to work, so yeah, I have to ditch it when I do my joerb.

HalJones
HalJones
Posted at

Well, I was once compared to a young Robert Blake or Tom Laughlin (Billy Jack), but today I never have anyone notice. They see me as me. Folks seem to think I'm a little eccentric though I think the world has caught up now and I'm pretty "normal". In the comic book world I have no idea.

Hal

Posted at

FLCL?

If so, Hawt. And, ya know what? I see the resemblance, ESPECIALLY in the attitude.

Posted at

If so, Hawt. And, ya know what? I see the resemblance, ESPECIALLY in the attitude.
and what would that be

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

That would be gobbledegook. Actually, the main reason I'm posting here is to bring it back to the first page, I liked this thread.

:3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.