Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What Cartoon Character do you sound/look like

Posted at

Ron stopable, my friend told me, and for sure, I did look like him.

Zeno
Zeno
Posted at

Ive been told that I sound like Billy from Grim Adventures before. I dont know why… because I dont think I sound like him at all…

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Do you have a big nose or no nose?

And what does that have to do with sounding like him?

Posted at

FLCL?

If so, Hawt. And, ya know what? I see the resemblance, ESPECIALLY in the attitude.

totally. i act a lot like her because i think a lot like her. cept i don't molest little boys.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

FLCL?

If so, Hawt. And, ya know what? I see the resemblance, ESPECIALLY in the attitude.

totally. i act a lot like her because i think a lot like her. cept i don't molest little boys.

I can sorta see you acting like her, but I can't really picture any physical commonalities. :/

Reguardless, she's a kick ass character. Love FLCL.

lemon_king
lemon_king
Posted at

I dunno….is there a cartoon charector who is smart but acts retarded sometimes?

But sometimes I think I sound like Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes

Zad
Zad
Posted at

Ok, I've been compared to DoubleD (or DD :D) from Ed,Edd, and Eddy (my family is a bunch of cartoonnetwork stalkers), Hinata-Shino-and-Shikamaru from Naruto, and anyone that is a computer and all around dweeb.
Life is good.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

So Zad you're saying you're a complete nerd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nerd, I'm a techie so I'm more popular, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

So Zad you're saying you're a complete nerd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nerd, I'm a techie so I'm more popular, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah

Actually, he's saying he's a dweeb. In fact, that's exactly what he said.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

For those of you who can find him on YouTube, I can do the Officer Buck Savage thing pretty well, even though I look NOTHING like him. Also, I can do Sonic the Hedgehog's voice pretty well…at least his voice from the most recent installments of the game…not the animation.

Chhayawolf
Chhayawolf
Posted at

I sounded almost exactly like Duckie from Land Before Time when i was little. XD
Now with my amazingly annoying squeeks and noises my vocal chords can dish out i've been mistaken for Gizmo, Stitch, Yoshi, Inchy the Inchworm (from Torren's Passage) and even the occasional *insert animal sound effect here*. >.> The looks i get are even weirder when people turn around to find out it's some random pretty girl making the noises…..
*needs to get into voice acting*

Posted at

btw as far as voices I can Mimic. KJermit the frog, Jack Nickelson, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Chris walken (fair), Snagglepuss, Yogi Bear, Bullwinkle, Tigger, Daffy Duck, Elmer fudd, Dirty Harry, Darth Vader, Brak, Comet Guy, The Tick, the abominable snowman from looney tunes, Sean Connery, w.c. fields, Jimmy Stewart there are more but basically this list is related to which voices I have tried.

Posted at

A freind says I remind him of Meg from Family Guy.

Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

A freind says I remind him of Meg from Family Guy.

I lawled :D

anywho, when I get excited I've been told I sound like Renton from Eureka 7

Posted at

I sound like Vash the Stampede's japanese voice, a bit.

Not to mention he's an awesome character. *cough*

lol I'm not that awesome, though.

You guys never get me when I'm joking. though I am more popular than he is in the high school and social pyramid.

*facepalm*
We got it, it's just not that funny.
We aren't impressed and we never will be.

Get it through your head.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

You guys never get me when I'm joking. though I am more popular than he is in the high school and social pyramid.

*facepalm*
We got it, it's just not that funny.
We aren't impressed and we never will be.

Get it through your head.

He said that back in November… took you a while to notice, huh?

Posted at

When I was younger, I looked like Eliza Thornberry. Yeah braces, glasses, the works.

Posted at

Jane Lane.
Just with longer hair though I used to have the same haircut.

Posted at

Mandy from Bill and Mandy

Temperament, that is.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.