Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I saw that my comic jumped up 14 places in comic strip. I found that to be pretty amazing.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

This is more about yesterday than today:

I got tied up in a domestic where the woman had to go to jail, a person released on a mental health hold that refused to leave the hospital, and a shooting…interesting day.

At least it was all just practicals and not real events. I'm not sure I could deal with that all in one real day because of paperwork and stress…

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I saw one of those old 70's vans today. Interested the crap out of me.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I made an animation that was longer than the ones I usually make…I usually don't go further than 5 seconds cuz I usually get bored or give up.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I tricked Dell into giving me a free new adapter for my laptop.

Sketa
Sketa
Posted at

i fell down the stairs, missed school, got pampered like hell for 2 hours before everyone lost intrest, then i got up, texted my girlfriend, lit the first cig of the day, and plotted evil doings (ie. comics)

Sketa
Sketa
Posted at

i just spiced up some tatoes for dinner…. woow i lead such an intresting life i never knew!

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

I woke up and I studied for a history test! That's truly amazing!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Fixed the main waterline going to my house. The thing broke in three places, one after the other. I had to take a hacksaw to the pipe and install couplers to stop the leaks with the water pressure still on. My neighbors had a good laugh at my expense, though… T_T

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I got a scholarship cheque for a thousand bucks in the mail today. Aw yeah.

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I got out of the bed and got on the computer. O_o

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Well, more yesterday than today…

I graduated the academy ranked #1!

Posted at

Defeated the skedar menace four times today.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

I survived another day at work without going postal or smoking a cigarette.

yesterday I earned the little rocket man achievement in Half-life 2.
booyah!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I amazingly woke up at 12 and amazingly went straight to the computer. I have been there ever since…

donkas
donkas
Posted at

today I climbed through a mountain, not over it, not around it, I went through it.

the Duck Reach hydroelecrtic powerstation has been out of service since 1955, but it was built in 1891, its mailn water sluice, a one meter diameter tunnel cut in to the mountainside of the gorge is 1112 meters long and flooding and rockfalls are a real danger. it was sealed up in 1960 somthing with a metal grate on both ends.
( the top end is in a pit 3 meters under river level, but the sluice gate is rusted shut.)
but a recent flood forced the grate back and bent it.
today we siezed the oppertunity to go a get through it.
it was a fun as it was scarey, and that a lot.

i did it myself the other fellah didnt want to come afert the rain this morning, cause of the flood danger, but but i know it takes a day or so for rain water t roll of the hills and get to the river. so I told him he was a girls blouse and I went for it.

once i got in the tunnel and slid on my belly for about ten or so meters through the mud stones and washed down wood, i got to the tunnel proper, and my fuck it was awesome, cement baced, but cut rock above, and not a light to be seen man im still buzzed.

No one had been here before for a long time, ther were no foot prints in the mud, not even by animals, i was alone adrenaling pumping, and no small amount of fear forcing my arsehole to try to eat my pants.
The way up took me about one and a half hours, slippery underfoot, small slides, but i got there, the outwards hatch was cut open and also flood damaged,it was fantastic, i got a real sence of acchevement. the way back took 45 mnutes

thing is i experienced somthing ive never felt before, claustraphobia, if you let yourself you could really freak out in that stuatuion.

also its actually a real fear buster, when you relise that if somthing did go wrong, like a flood. You'd never get to the end in time and no matter what and you'd still probally die in the mud at the end, once that dawns on you you cant help but grin and get just press on to the other end.

( in some of the photos you can actually see me sweating, even though it was quiet cool in there. THATS how nervous i was in places)

ive got close to 60 photos but photobuckest bieng retarted

man i feel awesome! im gunna go gfet drunk and watch die hard 4

( cut from my thread in the hockey zombie forum)

Will
Will
Posted at

i got up before 1 pm… am i amazing or what?

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

I updated my comic.For tomorrow.

Posted at

I washed three loads of clothes, Cleaned out from under my sister's bed(scary place), started cleaning the kitchen, and finally got to where I can play guitar hero on Medium(ya.. I fail at Guitar hero)

Posted at

i activated my mobile phone.
wee!

i ate food.i watched tv.and now i'm on here.

Posted at

I traveled around the world on an intergalactic flying staircase while fighting the puddy squad, stopped in Britishland for some tea and took a train down to the South Pole where I stopped global warming.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.