Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

When I draw, I often listen to music or have the TV on for background noise. It helps me focus better on what I'm doing. What do you do?

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

I work… seriously…

My job consists of me sitting at a desk listening to FAA ground control frequency for actual flight arrival and departure times to plug into a computer program so that the county can charge airlines for times their aircraft are on county-owned gates..

I get a lot of time to draw while doing this..

Posted at

I listen to music or to podcasts. I love talk radio (I used to be a college dj), so podcasts are right up my alley. I also listen to NPR. I like it.

I will also (being the sad little anime freak that I am) stick in one of my anime series and watch it for the bazillionth time in the background.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Listen to kcrw.

(Morning Becomes Eclectic in the morning, Weekend Becomes Eclectic on morning weekends. Metropolis and Nocturna at night.)

.: Myxomatosis :.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Listening to TV/Radio for background sounds, and theres always something to drink around my left side (milk, soda, juice, anything i could take out from the fridge)

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Music.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I chat with people and listen to music

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I usually watch The Simpsons or Band of Brothers(HBO WW2 mini-series).

Titch
Titch
Posted at

Drink tea or coffee and listen to music. I'm more creative under the infulence of caffine.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

If I get into a groove, I put music on and produce crap for hours, but if I'm just pumping out the daily comic, I usually don't have anything else going on.

Posted at

When I make me sprite comics… I listen to Mario Kart music, or I watch my TiVo'd comedy specials (when my mind is being slow)

When I actually draw something I put on Chrono Cross music.

marine
marine
Posted at

I cut myself and listen to Limp Biscuit (not limp bizkit eithar, this is the original L I M P for real.)

Anatak
Anatak
Posted at

I listen to music that I feel best fits the mood of whatever I'm drawing, not to loud though or I can't focus.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

i usually wake up from having one of those ' i finally finished that damn comic page!" dreams, and that inspirs me to draw the page after i wake, so then being half asleep i listen to the night crickets and flies and flees arguing in my room ^.^

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

Snack, watch tv or a movie or something, or if no tv like thingies, listen to music, im with people, etc. Oh, I also draw while I'm drawing.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

My answer is a little too NSFW… Joking! I listen to music.

Garwik
Garwik
Posted at

I listen to very fine music.
Also I may watch some dvd's in the corner of my monitor if I don't need to concentrate hard.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Usually I listen to music and watch cartoons, primarily the ones on Cartoon network or, in the case of Invader Zim and some other ones i like, nicktoons network.
(i watch alot of cartoons :-D )
Usually, when I DO draw, it is around midnight to 2:00 AM, where I am peacefully alone, since everyone is asleep, allowing me hours of absolute bliss and solitude. This is the time I live for!
As for music, I usually listen to something off of my computer playlist, which includes, just to name a few:
-Metallica
-Black Sabbath
-Foreigner
-Rob Zombie
-Mindless Self Indulgence
-Gnarls Barkley
-Kenny Chesney

:smt020

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Listen to the offspring
Eat Andy capps hotfries (cause cheetoes make my ass burn)
And drink some random alchoholicbeverage from my fridge/cabnit.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.